Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Stealer {Private}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Digimon11
I agree Yuka, lets take a look where the snake creatures came from I only hope we can fond more clues. I dont think these snake creatures attack us for no reason. We might have been ambushed.Then lets see if we can find shelter near water. We might get attacked again and having shelter near where we wash up might make a second attack less likely.
@Digimon11
I agree Yuka, lets take a look where the snake creatures came from I only hope we can fond more clues. I dont think these snake creatures attack us for no reason. We might have been ambushed.Then lets see if we can find shelter near water. We might get attacked again and having shelter near where we wash up might make a second attack less likely.
@demonicmysteria

"I agree Toochcurr, but maybe we should hunt to so we can have our hunger up if there is another attack." Yuka panted limping toward the river. She got in and almost leaped out because of the cold. "Brr, at least I'm washed." Yuka laughed.
@demonicmysteria

"I agree Toochcurr, but maybe we should hunt to so we can have our hunger up if there is another attack." Yuka panted limping toward the river. She got in and almost leaped out because of the cold. "Brr, at least I'm washed." Yuka laughed.
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11
Hunting? I got all the food we need right here: Speckled Petunias, a Sugarmelon, Red Bananas,White Cabbage Butterflies, Firebelly Scorpions, Dune Vampires and some Black Tulips. All make a great salad to bring up your strength and stamina, dig in when your hungry. I noticed Yuka was limping and decided I would cast a another healing spell and looked through my booked to see if I could find another spell to help with sore muscles when I heard Yuka shriek I jumped up and looked I guess the water was really cold lol. I walked over to the water and only put my paws in just to wash them before eating and putting up a tent and making a fire. Most of my fighting skills come from magic so I wasn't covered in blood. "Hey Yuka," come here I'm going to cast another healing spell and I found a spell that will help your muscles loosen up. I also bought a tent with me lets set that up and start a fire."
@Digimon11
Hunting? I got all the food we need right here: Speckled Petunias, a Sugarmelon, Red Bananas,White Cabbage Butterflies, Firebelly Scorpions, Dune Vampires and some Black Tulips. All make a great salad to bring up your strength and stamina, dig in when your hungry. I noticed Yuka was limping and decided I would cast a another healing spell and looked through my booked to see if I could find another spell to help with sore muscles when I heard Yuka shriek I jumped up and looked I guess the water was really cold lol. I walked over to the water and only put my paws in just to wash them before eating and putting up a tent and making a fire. Most of my fighting skills come from magic so I wasn't covered in blood. "Hey Yuka," come here I'm going to cast another healing spell and I found a spell that will help your muscles loosen up. I also bought a tent with me lets set that up and start a fire."
@demonicmysteria

"Whoops, never realized we got that much food after that attack. I would like a snack right now." Yuka said jumping back on the riverbank, shaking water from herself. "Thanks for the healing spell, I can't fight with sore muscles." She curled up under the shade of the oak tree next to the river, tired from the battle.
@demonicmysteria

"Whoops, never realized we got that much food after that attack. I would like a snack right now." Yuka said jumping back on the riverbank, shaking water from herself. "Thanks for the healing spell, I can't fight with sore muscles." She curled up under the shade of the oak tree next to the river, tired from the battle.
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11
No worries, I don't pack light, I need all the my supplies set up before I go on adventures. You never know what kinda of problems you might run into. Here, I handed Yuka he snack bag, "pick out what you would like to snack on. your welcome for the healing spell, magic comes to me pretty easily, we have a powerful witch in our clan who gave me the books I have and trained my in my magic studies. I'm glad I could help you feel more relaxed. There are a lot more battles to come we need to healthy for every battle. I started the fire, " this should help keep us warm and I set up two small tents and sat down and began reading more of my magic books.
@Digimon11
No worries, I don't pack light, I need all the my supplies set up before I go on adventures. You never know what kinda of problems you might run into. Here, I handed Yuka he snack bag, "pick out what you would like to snack on. your welcome for the healing spell, magic comes to me pretty easily, we have a powerful witch in our clan who gave me the books I have and trained my in my magic studies. I'm glad I could help you feel more relaxed. There are a lot more battles to come we need to healthy for every battle. I started the fire, " this should help keep us warm and I set up two small tents and sat down and began reading more of my magic books.
@demonicmysteria

"Hmm... I guess magic can be useful in battle, right.", Yuka told Toochcurr, leaning over to look at the contents in the bag. She grabbed some meat at the bottom the of the pile and ate it up in a gulp. With the warm feeling in her stomach and Toochcurr next to her reading, Yuka went into a peaceful slumber.

In the morning, Yuka woke up slowly, stretching and blinking her four eyes at the bright sunlight. Since the meat was running out in Toochcurr's bag, she decided to hunt for fresh meat including insects or plant for her partner. Taking out few prey in a matter of mintues, she returned to see if Toochcurr as awaken.
@demonicmysteria

"Hmm... I guess magic can be useful in battle, right.", Yuka told Toochcurr, leaning over to look at the contents in the bag. She grabbed some meat at the bottom the of the pile and ate it up in a gulp. With the warm feeling in her stomach and Toochcurr next to her reading, Yuka went into a peaceful slumber.

In the morning, Yuka woke up slowly, stretching and blinking her four eyes at the bright sunlight. Since the meat was running out in Toochcurr's bag, she decided to hunt for fresh meat including insects or plant for her partner. Taking out few prey in a matter of mintues, she returned to see if Toochcurr as awaken.
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11
yeah, Magic can be very useful in battle if you know the spells but if you like to fight with your claws magic can be a little harder to learn and your magic energy would be easier to use for more powerful physical attacks or slashes. My clan leader has a magic slash that can do a lot of damage and Mizu has a 3 claw attack that kills one enemy in one shot. I looked at Yuka and realized she was already a sleep and went back o reading my book. I took a look into my snack bag and realized I was low on food. I'm going to have to go gathering in the morning but decided to put my book down and sleep to.
I woke up to Yuka had cut up fresh meat and a pile of different kinds of bugs. Good morning Yuka, you have been busy this morning. I stretched my wings and pulled some salt and container to put the meat in to keep it fresh and cast a spell to get all the meat to fit in in the couple of containers I had. I looked at the bugs and found my favorite butterflies. Yuka this is awesome thank you so much, you should take a break and eat breakfast. If you like you can gather some cool pants in a little while.
@Digimon11
yeah, Magic can be very useful in battle if you know the spells but if you like to fight with your claws magic can be a little harder to learn and your magic energy would be easier to use for more powerful physical attacks or slashes. My clan leader has a magic slash that can do a lot of damage and Mizu has a 3 claw attack that kills one enemy in one shot. I looked at Yuka and realized she was already a sleep and went back o reading my book. I took a look into my snack bag and realized I was low on food. I'm going to have to go gathering in the morning but decided to put my book down and sleep to.
I woke up to Yuka had cut up fresh meat and a pile of different kinds of bugs. Good morning Yuka, you have been busy this morning. I stretched my wings and pulled some salt and container to put the meat in to keep it fresh and cast a spell to get all the meat to fit in in the couple of containers I had. I looked at the bugs and found my favorite butterflies. Yuka this is awesome thank you so much, you should take a break and eat breakfast. If you like you can gather some cool pants in a little while.
@demonicmysteria

"Sure, I was actually ready for a hunt.", Yuka said stretching her muscles. "And your welcome." She took a piece of prey and plopped down in front of the tree. "Hey, have you seen the scoundrel Webby anywhere?", Yuka asked suspicious. "Do you think he alerted them?"
@demonicmysteria

"Sure, I was actually ready for a hunt.", Yuka said stretching her muscles. "And your welcome." She took a piece of prey and plopped down in front of the tree. "Hey, have you seen the scoundrel Webby anywhere?", Yuka asked suspicious. "Do you think he alerted them?"
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11
awesome after I get the tents cleaned up and wash my claws, That's a good question webby took off during our last battle. We might have to keep our guard up. I got the tents put away and washed my claws. Ready to go Yuka?
@Digimon11
awesome after I get the tents cleaned up and wash my claws, That's a good question webby took off during our last battle. We might have to keep our guard up. I got the tents put away and washed my claws. Ready to go Yuka?
@demonicmysteria sry. Yuka nodded in agreement and got up to leave but stopped when she got a scent. It seemed really familiar and smelled like home. Before she could wonder even more, a cry came from above her head. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146530/14652995_350.png[/img] A lone mirror hatchling circled around in the air surrounded by 3 hippogriffs. "Daiyu what are you doing here?" Yuka asked leaping into the air and scratching at the nearest hippogriff who ran into the forest with a loud screech. Daiyu was panting heavily so she couldn't answer and blood was dripping from every scratch. Hippogriff's talons were sharp. Yelling down at Toochcurr for help, Yuka went to attack another hippogriff but overcome as the other one came to it's aid.
@demonicmysteria sry.

Yuka nodded in agreement and got up to leave but stopped when she got a scent. It seemed really familiar and smelled like home. Before she could wonder even more, a cry came from above her head.

14652995_350.png

A lone mirror hatchling circled around in the air surrounded by 3 hippogriffs. "Daiyu what are you doing here?" Yuka asked leaping into the air and scratching at the nearest hippogriff who ran into the forest with a loud screech. Daiyu was panting heavily so she couldn't answer and blood was dripping from every scratch.

Hippogriff's talons were sharp. Yelling down at Toochcurr for help, Yuka went to attack another hippogriff but overcome as the other one came to it's aid.
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6