Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | March New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32
@britneyrox

1:(Dragon) D10
2: (Dragon) D2

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
(can't believe I won ._.; )
@britneyrox

1:(Dragon) D10
2: (Dragon) D2

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
(can't believe I won ._.; )
Following the wind and my heart, wherever it takes me.
@britneyrox

1. APP1
2. FAM3
3. APP7
4. D7
5. O5

Is that alright, or have they been taken? :D
@britneyrox

1. APP1
2. FAM3
3. APP7
4. D7
5. O5

Is that alright, or have they been taken? :D
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@britneyrox

May I be added to the ping list every time winners are drawn? Thanks. (:
@britneyrox

May I be added to the ping list every time winners are drawn? Thanks. (:
tumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.gifstormseeker_blink_inv_zpszgg99h3i.gifstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the fourth set of winners! 1. @ShineForever 2. @Fairytailfangirl 3. @monkjorgy 4. @Feraros 5. @EXPLODINGLAZER [b]You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP9"[/b] [quote=APP9]Blue Wool Set [item=blue wooly antennae][item=blue wooly coat][item=blue wooly tail][/quote] [b]If you choose FAM1[/b] you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four [b]different[/b] familiars for each time you select it. Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize. Please PM or ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c: @Sancom @princetteaiko @MiezMiez @dustclouds @BoomBreeze @ghostchii @Darkangelbea @fluorescent @Grimsley @Lovefound @Anayalation @Nick462 @aleksa77 @ArashiiNekkyou @RelykLupitume @YellingDragon @Chowder @xanlynn @StrawberryRiddle @Swampkeeper @Howling @Tadi @Drakkina @laddster @scribbleSatyr @ShadowBelladonna @TrueSedai @stickersonguns @Skellimimi[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the fourth set of winners!

1. @ShineForever
2. @Fairytailfangirl
3. @monkjorgy
4. @Feraros
5. @EXPLODINGLAZER

You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP9"
APP9 wrote:
Blue Wool Set
Blue Wooly Antennae Blue Wooly Coat Blue Wooly Tail

If you choose FAM1 you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four different familiars for each time you select it.
Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize.

Please PM or ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:

@Sancom @princetteaiko @MiezMiez @dustclouds @BoomBreeze @ghostchii @Darkangelbea @fluorescent @Grimsley @Lovefound @Anayalation @Nick462 @aleksa77 @ArashiiNekkyou @RelykLupitume @YellingDragon @Chowder @xanlynn @StrawberryRiddle @Swampkeeper @Howling @Tadi @Drakkina @laddster @scribbleSatyr @ShadowBelladonna @TrueSedai @stickersonguns @Skellimimi
There you go I hope I did it right @britneyrox
1. APP4 Brass steampunk
2. D8 male coatl
3. 07 tundra accent
There you go I hope I did it right @britneyrox
1. APP4 Brass steampunk
2. D8 male coatl
3. 07 tundra accent
lrjj2_by_myserpentine-da5iner.png

I pledge allegiance, to the arcanauts, and the glorious Arcane Flight, and to the clans for which it stands, one flight, under the Arcanist, with curiosity and dreams for all.
@britneyrox Please tell me i did this right
1. APP5
2. FOOD1
3. FAM4
4. O6
5. O9
@britneyrox Please tell me i did this right
1. APP5
2. FOOD1
3. FAM4
4. O6
5. O9
6klg2iF.pngXbHOAAP.png
+3 hours ahead of server time
@monkjorgy @EXPLODINGLAZER no worries, you both did it right :)
@monkjorgy @EXPLODINGLAZER no worries, you both did it right :)
@britneyrox
Ahh such a hard decision.

Uh.. How about APP5 :'D
@britneyrox
Ahh such a hard decision.

Uh.. How about APP5 :'D
@Fairytailfangirl don't forget to send me your choices!!
@Fairytailfangirl don't forget to send me your choices!!
@britneyrox
Ah! Yes...I'm looking now :)
@britneyrox
Ah! Yes...I'm looking now :)
ahead of FR time by 2 hours
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32