Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | THUNDERWORKS - Skin Shop
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Yoruko
Heya!
Just wanted to ask you if you are interested in doing customs now or in future?
@Yoruko
Heya!
Just wanted to ask you if you are interested in doing customs now or in future?
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Yoruko
Could I be added to your pinglist please? Lovely skins/accents.
@Yoruko
Could I be added to your pinglist please? Lovely skins/accents.
6Nf68Cu.gif TdLFLfB.png pqtbGBS.gif
@Czarcasm Added!
@Czarcasm Added!
@Yoruko
Can i be on your ping list for nocbot (teal)?
@Yoruko
Can i be on your ping list for nocbot (teal)?
OOIa5x2.png
@Yoruko I'm really glad I found this shop; I found somebody selling your Thunder Augmented accent and I was curious if it was retired or no, and now I almost regret doing that. I'm like a kid in a candy store with all these skins and accents.

I'm assuming you're doing custom orders that include the submissions listed, right? Is there any chance of grabbing a copy of Thunder Augmented, if I take a couple more days to get the money together for everything?

(Also, any chance of putting me on your general pinglist? I'm in love with this entire shop and I need more, hnnn)
@Yoruko I'm really glad I found this shop; I found somebody selling your Thunder Augmented accent and I was curious if it was retired or no, and now I almost regret doing that. I'm like a kid in a candy store with all these skins and accents.

I'm assuming you're doing custom orders that include the submissions listed, right? Is there any chance of grabbing a copy of Thunder Augmented, if I take a couple more days to get the money together for everything?

(Also, any chance of putting me on your general pinglist? I'm in love with this entire shop and I need more, hnnn)
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
@viperidaemon Any of my custom skin or accent that isn't listed as retired is available for ordering as instructed on the main post. :3 No hurry needed!

Of course, I'll add you to the list right away.
@viperidaemon Any of my custom skin or accent that isn't listed as retired is available for ordering as instructed on the main post. :3 No hurry needed!

Of course, I'll add you to the list right away.
@Yoruko
These creations are both cool and beautiful with plain stunning detail!
I'd love to be on your ping-list, please~
@Yoruko
These creations are both cool and beautiful with plain stunning detail!
I'd love to be on your ping-list, please~
@Uzag Thank you very much. :3 I added you!
@Uzag Thank you very much. :3 I added you!
@Yoruko

Ohoho perfect for a spark! \o/ Can I be added to your pinglist pls?
@Yoruko

Ohoho perfect for a spark! \o/ Can I be added to your pinglist pls?
MFWh19G.pngrVCMhYD.pngL37DBCa.pngxYEKsGr.pngSJ5MCRH.pngKD1nywx.pngPJtYQGv.png43ScKfa.pngoWObM4z.pngx82YUcY.pnguFjitUa.pngVnyRzRL.pngOWShLOa.pngLRm7h2X.pnga6rkjNQ.png6rUIu9p.pngupa4sft.png
@Houtori Added!
@Houtori Added!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36