Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Asmo's Stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Post 1 - New Releases Post 2 - Information on Customs Post 3 - Contest winners. I have no idea why I saved so many posts. ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/u5aElUV.png[/img] [skin=55599] [b]Accent: Katarsis[/b] Price: 550 gems Copies left in the AH: None, slots are open [/center] Slots will open once all copies are sold. [b]Round 1[/b] - submitted 1. Fay 2. teddy2008 3. hlessi 4. starsystems 5. Askesis 6. batfossil 7. Flora 8. 612 9. 10. ----- [center] For a list of all my accents, please browse the[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/skins?page=1&name=&description=&itemid=&display_type=&skin_category=&skin_type=&skin_by=Asmo&breed=&sex=&color=&hoard_vault=&sort=id_desc&submit=Apply] catalogue in the item database[/url]. Also keep in mind that everything after the skin Paladin was released before 2019. I've been doing accents for, uh, a long time. [pinglist=174] I do not do mass-scale reprints. If you are interested in a copy of an older accent, that is not a custom, please send me a message with the blueprint and a fee of 550 gems. To check whether something is a custom: I write that down in the comments of the skins on the database. [/center]
Post 1 - New Releases
Post 2 - Information on Customs
Post 3 - Contest winners. I have no idea why I saved so many posts.

u5aElUV.png

Accent: Katarsis
Price: 550 gems
Copies left in the AH: None, slots are open

Slots will open once all copies are sold.

Round 1 - submitted
1. Fay
2. teddy2008
3. hlessi
4. starsystems
5. Askesis
6. batfossil
7. Flora
8. 612

For a list of all my accents, please browse the catalogue in the item database. Also keep in mind that everything after the skin Paladin was released before 2019. I've been doing accents for, uh, a long time.

I do not do mass-scale reprints. If you are interested in a copy of an older accent, that is not a custom, please send me a message with the blueprint and a fee of 550 gems.
To check whether something is a custom: I write that down in the comments of the skins on the database.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
[b]Customs[/b] I only do customs for RLC (Euro). Same goes for re-colours of existing accents to be turned into customs. Invoice is sent via paypal. Prices start at 70 euro for accent, 100 for skincent, 30 for recolour. Assume more if lots of detail. Please send me an inquiry via message if you are interested with your idea so I can give you a quote with no strings attached. Blueprint has to be provided by you. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/N8gIfvc.png[/img][nextcol][b]Level of simple detail:[/b] [skin=47943][skin=40675][skin=40597][/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/3ERVD6c.png[/img][nextcol][b]Level of high detail and coverage:[/b] [skin=40096][skin=31896][skin=26248][/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/UVyUSBU.png[/img][nextcol][b]Example of recolours:[/b] [skin=23447][skin=42044][/columns]
Customs

I only do customs for RLC (Euro). Same goes for re-colours of existing accents to be turned into customs. Invoice is sent via paypal.

Prices start at 70 euro for accent, 100 for skincent, 30 for recolour. Assume more if lots of detail.

Please send me an inquiry via message if you are interested with your idea so I can give you a quote with no strings attached.
Blueprint has to be provided by you.

N8gIfvc.png Level of simple detail:

3ERVD6c.png Level of high detail and coverage:

UVyUSBU.png Example of recolours:
[b]Contest winners[/b] [skin=16386][skin=17012][skin=23313][skin=52359] Also, this dude. For some reason. [item=Dunewind Manticore]
Contest winners

Also, this dude. For some reason.
Dunewind Manticore
And another one saved, as I am planning to re-open an accent shop in future. And I'll just use this thread for it then.
Don't mind the mess while I'll set this up for the next days or so.
And another one saved, as I am planning to re-open an accent shop in future. And I'll just use this thread for it then.
Don't mind the mess while I'll set this up for the next days or so.
@asmo my gosh, it is gorgeous! Would you kind putting me on your pinglist if you have one? <3
@asmo my gosh, it is gorgeous! Would you kind putting me on your pinglist if you have one? <3
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@Mystel
Absolutely gladly!
@Mystel
Absolutely gladly!
oooh this is so lovely! [emoji=guardian star size=1] Snagged one, now to find someone to wear it... I would also like to be on your general pinglist please
oooh this is so lovely! Snagged one, now to find someone to wear it...

I would also like to be on your general pinglist please
@Asmo

Arrrrgh, I should save up my gems but this is just so pretty!

I'd love to be put in a pinglist or something for a copy, please!
@Asmo

Arrrrgh, I should save up my gems but this is just so pretty!

I'd love to be put in a pinglist or something for a copy, please!
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
@RabbitSpirit
@Demonochorus
Put you both on my pinglist! :>

I can add you on the slots if you want, Demonochorus, once they open up! Which should be... uh, soon actually, hah.
Shold give you a few days to save up.
@RabbitSpirit
@Demonochorus
Put you both on my pinglist! :>

I can add you on the slots if you want, Demonochorus, once they open up! Which should be... uh, soon actually, hah.
Shold give you a few days to save up.
Seems the AH might be out, so I'd love to be on the list for a copy, pretty please ^_^

It's a nice, detailed work that's also kinda subtle, and I really like that kind of thing, it seems.
Seems the AH might be out, so I'd love to be on the list for a copy, pretty please ^_^

It's a nice, detailed work that's also kinda subtle, and I really like that kind of thing, it seems.
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53