Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | THUNDERWORKS - Skin Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@yoruko
put me down for deus ex machina please 8)
@yoruko
put me down for deus ex machina please 8)
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing Added!
@NowViewing Added!
@Yoruko

Can I be on the general ping-list please??
@Yoruko

Can I be on the general ping-list please??
@Yoruko Could you please put me down for both the ridgebacks? lDD

(and if you have a general ping list)
@Yoruko Could you please put me down for both the ridgebacks? lDD

(and if you have a general ping list)
UEKFohX.png
@Yoruko just pinging again in case you skipped my other message -- I want to be on both lists please ;u;
@Yoruko just pinging again in case you skipped my other message -- I want to be on both lists please ;u;
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@danceofcrows Ah! Sorry I didn't notice your second message at all. :'D I need to have my eyes looked at. Tsk tsk. I'll add you up right away!

Edit: Actually, I'll just combine the lists into one general one to avoid redundancy. ^^;
@danceofcrows Ah! Sorry I didn't notice your second message at all. :'D I need to have my eyes looked at. Tsk tsk. I'll add you up right away!

Edit: Actually, I'll just combine the lists into one general one to avoid redundancy. ^^;
@Yoruko Is that wise, to mix up your skin lists? I'm asking for a reservation on both Deus Ex and Sunken Relic -- I'm gonna send you 700g as soon as I am able for the Deus Ex, and let you know if I can afford the other later!

EDIT: Got the gems, sending it over ;u;
@Yoruko Is that wise, to mix up your skin lists? I'm asking for a reservation on both Deus Ex and Sunken Relic -- I'm gonna send you 700g as soon as I am able for the Deus Ex, and let you know if I can afford the other later!

EDIT: Got the gems, sending it over ;u;
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@yoruko: Could you put me down for both Deus ex Machina and Sunken Relics?

Also, We legit need an adam jensen version of DEM. Steely grey/black, coppery gold, and that really pretty greenish gold for adam's eyes rofl
@yoruko: Could you put me down for both Deus ex Machina and Sunken Relics?

Also, We legit need an adam jensen version of DEM. Steely grey/black, coppery gold, and that really pretty greenish gold for adam's eyes rofl
I am here to bring you word of the 1. Do you wish to take the 1 as your lord and savior? Simply bring me s. You have 0 s.
@Yoruko
Can you give me a slot for the female RB accent please?
@Yoruko
Can you give me a slot for the female RB accent please?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Sylvernight You've been added! Oh, and I've been considering making some recolours of DeM actually. :'3

@Takora Added!

@danceofcrows Oh! I meant combining the ping list. :3 The reservations will be of course kept separate.
@Sylvernight You've been added! Oh, and I've been considering making some recolours of DeM actually. :'3

@Takora Added!

@danceofcrows Oh! I meant combining the ping list. :3 The reservations will be of course kept separate.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36