Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | worst anime series you've ever watched
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I watched Mirai Nikki all the way through because there were elements of it I liked and I REALLY WANTED to like it in full....but man...it is just so badly written, most of its characters are unlikable and stupid and it doesn't do nearly enough with its concept. If it wasn't a story about Yukiteru and Yuno and their disgusting messed up romance it would be much better.

Also Pupa, but I don't know if that counts because I watched it just because I thought it'd be so bad it's good.
I watched Mirai Nikki all the way through because there were elements of it I liked and I REALLY WANTED to like it in full....but man...it is just so badly written, most of its characters are unlikable and stupid and it doesn't do nearly enough with its concept. If it wasn't a story about Yukiteru and Yuno and their disgusting messed up romance it would be much better.

Also Pupa, but I don't know if that counts because I watched it just because I thought it'd be so bad it's good.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
Boku no pico. No questions asked ;-;
Boku no pico. No questions asked ;-;
HiPrsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
strike the blood. its character development is absolutely terrible. its nearly impossible to sympathize with the characters which leads to boring storytelling as well. the soundtrack doesnt really fit and the art and animation themselves are alright but nothing that stand out. there isnt much to say but i dont really know what i expected from a harem shounen fantasy supernatural anime
strike the blood. its character development is absolutely terrible. its nearly impossible to sympathize with the characters which leads to boring storytelling as well. the soundtrack doesnt really fit and the art and animation themselves are alright but nothing that stand out. there isnt much to say but i dont really know what i expected from a harem shounen fantasy supernatural anime
KlHGr7A.png
I watched all of SAO because I love video games, so it was really cool that it was in video game worlds, but the whole romance parts were BLAGH. Way too gooshy mooshy for me.

I also tried Dragonar Academy because I like dragons, but that stuff is FRICKIN' GROSS. WHOA IT GOT WEIRD REAL QUICK WITH THAT WEIRD TENTACLE DRAGON, LET ME TELL YOU.

And I started Mirai Nikki, but then I just stopped in the middle for some reason. Probably since it wasn't that great.
I watched all of SAO because I love video games, so it was really cool that it was in video game worlds, but the whole romance parts were BLAGH. Way too gooshy mooshy for me.

I also tried Dragonar Academy because I like dragons, but that stuff is FRICKIN' GROSS. WHOA IT GOT WEIRD REAL QUICK WITH THAT WEIRD TENTACLE DRAGON, LET ME TELL YOU.

And I started Mirai Nikki, but then I just stopped in the middle for some reason. Probably since it wasn't that great.
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
I lost a bet once and had to watch 3 episodes of Junjoi Romantica...

(I know some people are into that kind of stuff but I'm really not)

As far as bad quality, I've come across a few with bad art/story/concepts but I usually drop them very quickly and forget about them.
I lost a bet once and had to watch 3 episodes of Junjoi Romantica...

(I know some people are into that kind of stuff but I'm really not)

As far as bad quality, I've come across a few with bad art/story/concepts but I usually drop them very quickly and forget about them.
I love Tokyo Ghoul as a manga, but the anime itself was meh, and I couldn't even finish Root A...

why do they have to draw all the guys with dorito chins
I love Tokyo Ghoul as a manga, but the anime itself was meh, and I couldn't even finish Root A...

why do they have to draw all the guys with dorito chins
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png
Diabolik Lovers was just.
Bad.
Even worse than the game.
Every time an otome or BL game gets an anime it's usually terrible.

DMMD's anime was a trainwreck, but it was still funny in a "who did this" kind of way

Kuroko no Basuke had this really weird vibe for a sports anime.

Stuff like Haikyuu is nice b/c there's a real life feel to it and the characters are pretty human, if that makes any sense? But this.

A bunch of high schoolers who don't act like high schoolers with rainbow hair have glowy basketball superpowers, form a freaky basketball society, and develop basketball god complexes. Fist Of The North Star hammy in places. Heavy suspension of disbelief required.
Diabolik Lovers was just.
Bad.
Even worse than the game.
Every time an otome or BL game gets an anime it's usually terrible.

DMMD's anime was a trainwreck, but it was still funny in a "who did this" kind of way

Kuroko no Basuke had this really weird vibe for a sports anime.

Stuff like Haikyuu is nice b/c there's a real life feel to it and the characters are pretty human, if that makes any sense? But this.

A bunch of high schoolers who don't act like high schoolers with rainbow hair have glowy basketball superpowers, form a freaky basketball society, and develop basketball god complexes. Fist Of The North Star hammy in places. Heavy suspension of disbelief required.
I know that a lot of people like Fruits Basket, but I did not like it at all. High school girl is "nothing special" to everyone except for a magical family where she is - gasp - EVERYTHING special! By being a decent human being, she has changed the lives and fates of a whole, cursed family!

A lot of books, shows, etc. that are geared to a younger crowd do this sort of thing (like Twilight) and while I can understand why some would like it, it's never been my cup of tea. Just annoying.
I know that a lot of people like Fruits Basket, but I did not like it at all. High school girl is "nothing special" to everyone except for a magical family where she is - gasp - EVERYTHING special! By being a decent human being, she has changed the lives and fates of a whole, cursed family!

A lot of books, shows, etc. that are geared to a younger crowd do this sort of thing (like Twilight) and while I can understand why some would like it, it's never been my cup of tea. Just annoying.
cruwJG.png
@Necrotic

*shamelessly protects series just entered and loves*Well, from what I heard, Root A was more of like an alternate route, hence "Root A" (route). And yeah, the anime was okay, but I really didn't like Root A. I never got past episode 1 or 2.
@Necrotic

*shamelessly protects series just entered and loves*Well, from what I heard, Root A was more of like an alternate route, hence "Root A" (route). And yeah, the anime was okay, but I really didn't like Root A. I never got past episode 1 or 2.
3e4.gif
@RealmReaper

I don't know, the Root A plot wasn't what bothered me, it just kind of seemed like the fight scene animations got really lazy at some points? Maybe I'm just being too picky.
@RealmReaper

I don't know, the Root A plot wasn't what bothered me, it just kind of seemed like the fight scene animations got really lazy at some points? Maybe I'm just being too picky.
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31