Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | worst anime series you've ever watched
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Oh boy. I watch anime off and on, so there's quite a few that I just either lost interest in or gave up on.

I'm gonna get flamed for this, but Naruto. I loved it up to Shippuden, then I got lost and confused and had a hard time getting into it again. So, I'm more likely to stick with fanfics and with authors that ignore the later stuff or at least ignore chapter 700 and beyond
  • Prince of Tennis, holy crap. That anime made me so mad, cause I was reading the manga series and then the anime. Please, just no.
  • Zatch Bell. I have no idea what's up with that series and it was so creepy, little dolls battling it out to be the nest ruler. I gave up within like 5 episodes.
  • MÄR that was just one big cluster mess of an anime series and I rage quit it within 3 episodes.

Pretty sure there's more, but these are the ones that really stand out in my mind.
Oh boy. I watch anime off and on, so there's quite a few that I just either lost interest in or gave up on.

I'm gonna get flamed for this, but Naruto. I loved it up to Shippuden, then I got lost and confused and had a hard time getting into it again. So, I'm more likely to stick with fanfics and with authors that ignore the later stuff or at least ignore chapter 700 and beyond
  • Prince of Tennis, holy crap. That anime made me so mad, cause I was reading the manga series and then the anime. Please, just no.
  • Zatch Bell. I have no idea what's up with that series and it was so creepy, little dolls battling it out to be the nest ruler. I gave up within like 5 episodes.
  • MÄR that was just one big cluster mess of an anime series and I rage quit it within 3 episodes.

Pretty sure there's more, but these are the ones that really stand out in my mind.
Mars of Destruction and Tenkuu Danzai Skelter Heaven. That's 40 minutes I'm never getting back.
Mars of Destruction and Tenkuu Danzai Skelter Heaven. That's 40 minutes I'm never getting back.
if i watch a crappy anime i usually don't watch past the first or second episode, and then i shove it out of my mind. so, i can't remember anything. :^)
if i watch a crappy anime i usually don't watch past the first or second episode, and then i shove it out of my mind. so, i can't remember anything. :^)
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
I.. couldn't get very far in Heaven's Lost Property tbh, forced myself to finish the rest of season 1 and never continued. Something about it just put me off and I really couldn't watch it after that.

Then there's also another one that was just.. so stupid imho that I couldn't even finish the first season. I got to maybe episode 4?? It's My Bride is a Mermaid and just.. no.

Theeeeeeeeeeeeen there's Peto Peto-san and let's just say my brother and I didn't make it through episode 1. There was one hilarious scene in it but it wasn't worth it enough to even attempt to finish the episode, much less the anime.
I.. couldn't get very far in Heaven's Lost Property tbh, forced myself to finish the rest of season 1 and never continued. Something about it just put me off and I really couldn't watch it after that.

Then there's also another one that was just.. so stupid imho that I couldn't even finish the first season. I got to maybe episode 4?? It's My Bride is a Mermaid and just.. no.

Theeeeeeeeeeeeen there's Peto Peto-san and let's just say my brother and I didn't make it through episode 1. There was one hilarious scene in it but it wasn't worth it enough to even attempt to finish the episode, much less the anime.
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
I have such a love/hate relationship with SAO. The novels are fantastic, while the anime ruined it. I got into the anime when I was younger, and adored it. In about a year, I went on to read the light novels, and came to the realization that while the novels intentionally DEFY stereotypical anime traits (ALICE IS THE BEST), SAO's anime went on to use the exact same tropes Reki Kawahara wanted to avoid and even mock. I then realized how terrible 90% of the animes I watched as a pre-teen were, and cried in self-shame.

Learn now kids, don't like ANYTHING while you're younger, you'll hate yourself for it in the future. lol
I have such a love/hate relationship with SAO. The novels are fantastic, while the anime ruined it. I got into the anime when I was younger, and adored it. In about a year, I went on to read the light novels, and came to the realization that while the novels intentionally DEFY stereotypical anime traits (ALICE IS THE BEST), SAO's anime went on to use the exact same tropes Reki Kawahara wanted to avoid and even mock. I then realized how terrible 90% of the animes I watched as a pre-teen were, and cried in self-shame.

Learn now kids, don't like ANYTHING while you're younger, you'll hate yourself for it in the future. lol
Does my utter hatred for the entire Black Butler franchise count?
Does my utter hatred for the entire Black Butler franchise count?
[quote name="HiddenByFaeries" date=2016-03-22 15:26:16] Zatch Bell. I have no idea what's up with that series and it was so creepy, little dolls battling it out to be the nest ruler. I gave up within like 5 episodes.[/quote] Demons. The entire plot is that every hundred years or so a bunch of kids from a demon world are chucked into the human world and have to fight to be king. Personally, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dI6fLQzqFs]I love it[/url] but to each their own. I just felt the need to correct that one fact. Not that it changes anything.
HiddenByFaeries wrote on 2016-03-22:
Zatch Bell. I have no idea what's up with that series and it was so creepy, little dolls battling it out to be the nest ruler. I gave up within like 5 episodes.
Demons. The entire plot is that every hundred years or so a bunch of kids from a demon world are chucked into the human world and have to fight to be king. Personally, I love it but to each their own. I just felt the need to correct that one fact. Not that it changes anything.
Does Thomas the Tank Engine count?

Jk it was World Trigger the plot got so repetitive and long and I was only staying for one of my fave voice actors. Don't downright hate it just got boring and there was something about a character's hair that bugged me and unbalanced my universe
Does Thomas the Tank Engine count?

Jk it was World Trigger the plot got so repetitive and long and I was only staying for one of my fave voice actors. Don't downright hate it just got boring and there was something about a character's hair that bugged me and unbalanced my universe
Midori Days.
It's SO WEIRD.
Midori Days.
It's SO WEIRD.
tumblr_inline_o5g4670Gdz1rn6irx_540.png

tumblr_inline_o3vclphAB11rn6irx_100.png
1DiCf5u.gifg72Ocmp.png
ao haru ride, gatchaman crowds, dangan ronpa...., & for movies, the girl who leapt through time (ik, ik) are probably some of the worst for me

ao; idk why i watched the whole thing in one sitting but i did, the main characters are annoying, i stayed for the ost and animation but the story is laughably bad and the ending was not enouh to redeem anything, it made me wonder why i wasted four hours of my life on it
gcrowds; i really like the art and the concept was cute but ahh the character development was so awkward and forced, i really dislike the main character and it was just so weird and. why did i sit through this lmao, nice op at least even ift doeesnt make much sense
dangan ronpa; well this is obvious
girl who leapt through time; lots of people praise this movie and ah it just. really annoyed me, the characters and all, could not connect to any scenario and the parts towards the end were ?? i guess im supposed to cry now but really i could not see anything in this movie so lmao yeah
ao haru ride, gatchaman crowds, dangan ronpa...., & for movies, the girl who leapt through time (ik, ik) are probably some of the worst for me

ao; idk why i watched the whole thing in one sitting but i did, the main characters are annoying, i stayed for the ost and animation but the story is laughably bad and the ending was not enouh to redeem anything, it made me wonder why i wasted four hours of my life on it
gcrowds; i really like the art and the concept was cute but ahh the character development was so awkward and forced, i really dislike the main character and it was just so weird and. why did i sit through this lmao, nice op at least even ift doeesnt make much sense
dangan ronpa; well this is obvious
girl who leapt through time; lots of people praise this movie and ah it just. really annoyed me, the characters and all, could not connect to any scenario and the parts towards the end were ?? i guess im supposed to cry now but really i could not see anything in this movie so lmao yeah
MuHaENx.gifKFDLXg0.gifEV0PEOi.gifLAc4Rrr.gifGCXQQah.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31