Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | worst anime series you've ever watched
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Hetalia lmao

ill admit i like anime that people say are bad, like Naruto i guess??, but i used to love Hetalia and i just want to curl into a ball whenever i think about it bye
Hetalia lmao

ill admit i like anime that people say are bad, like Naruto i guess??, but i used to love Hetalia and i just want to curl into a ball whenever i think about it bye
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
Clannad. Everyone raves how its one of the best animes ever and its so sad and yadda yadda. The art is laughably bad. Ive never cared for conventional sob stories and coupled with the ugly bug eyed people its just terrible.
Clannad. Everyone raves how its one of the best animes ever and its so sad and yadda yadda. The art is laughably bad. Ive never cared for conventional sob stories and coupled with the ugly bug eyed people its just terrible.
7qGKlIB.gif
Chobits. That was creepy, just not the type of creepy I like.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned Garzey's Wing but it is so bad it is hilarious. Except for the little fairy that squeaks more than fricken Navi.
Chobits. That was creepy, just not the type of creepy I like.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned Garzey's Wing but it is so bad it is hilarious. Except for the little fairy that squeaks more than fricken Navi.
Yarn wrangler of sorts.
She/her
I love the manga, Chibi Vampire, but the anime... was so bad. I think the anime is just called Karin. Bear in mind that I tried to watch it during my phase of refusing to watch anime unless it was dubbed into English, but whatever. It was so bad. Karin had some kind of bizarre Texan accent? Maybe it's better in Japanese. But the dub was just... no.

I also recently tried Another. I got about three episodes in, but it didn't grab me.
I love the manga, Chibi Vampire, but the anime... was so bad. I think the anime is just called Karin. Bear in mind that I tried to watch it during my phase of refusing to watch anime unless it was dubbed into English, but whatever. It was so bad. Karin had some kind of bizarre Texan accent? Maybe it's better in Japanese. But the dub was just... no.

I also recently tried Another. I got about three episodes in, but it didn't grab me.
2BsoOJR.png
hello i collect broken bottles please lmk if you have any going spare thank u
IDK this one isn't very well known, but it's called Donyatsu, and it's on Crunchyroll. It's about doughnut cats and I thought it was going to be cuter, but it wasn't and each episode was very repetitive.

Another I'm not a fan of is Naruto. I feel like it just went on too long.
IDK this one isn't very well known, but it's called Donyatsu, and it's on Crunchyroll. It's about doughnut cats and I thought it was going to be cuter, but it wasn't and each episode was very repetitive.

Another I'm not a fan of is Naruto. I feel like it just went on too long.
Pupa is hilariously bad, bad storytelling AND weird brother-sister **** scenes... Its not for the easily nauseated or quick to judge person! (its really short and worth a watch if you wanna die laughing)
Pupa is hilariously bad, bad storytelling AND weird brother-sister **** scenes... Its not for the easily nauseated or quick to judge person! (its really short and worth a watch if you wanna die laughing)
they/them
2mzkv2f.png cvVqYlq.png
I don't hate or find a lot of the things people are mentioning here as bad? Just not up my alley, tbh. I'm a very picky person with my anime series and I haven't been watching a lot of the newer things coming out these days, but I've seen some terrible ones.

The main one that comes to mind for me right now is School Days. Just where do I even begin with this one? First of all, I went into this thing fully aware of what I was getting into, but jfc... I didn't think it would be this terrible. Even worse, I marathoned it all in one go on a school night. Whatever was I thinking back then?

I don't think the animation or artstyle is too bad compared to other things, but the characters? That's an entirely different story. These are some of the most infuriating and mean spirited characters I've ever seen and the main character is without a doubt, one of my top hated anime characters of all time. Out of all the characters in this schlock-fest I only liked one, and even then they were treated pretty poorly throughout the whole thing. The only redeeming quality is how the last episode ended after all the frustration and anger. The VN isn't much better either, as it's far more explicit, and how about those bad ends? Do yourself a favor and avoid this a at all costs. Avoid its crappy spin-offs too. It's not worth the frustration and anger.
I don't hate or find a lot of the things people are mentioning here as bad? Just not up my alley, tbh. I'm a very picky person with my anime series and I haven't been watching a lot of the newer things coming out these days, but I've seen some terrible ones.

The main one that comes to mind for me right now is School Days. Just where do I even begin with this one? First of all, I went into this thing fully aware of what I was getting into, but jfc... I didn't think it would be this terrible. Even worse, I marathoned it all in one go on a school night. Whatever was I thinking back then?

I don't think the animation or artstyle is too bad compared to other things, but the characters? That's an entirely different story. These are some of the most infuriating and mean spirited characters I've ever seen and the main character is without a doubt, one of my top hated anime characters of all time. Out of all the characters in this schlock-fest I only liked one, and even then they were treated pretty poorly throughout the whole thing. The only redeeming quality is how the last episode ended after all the frustration and anger. The VN isn't much better either, as it's far more explicit, and how about those bad ends? Do yourself a favor and avoid this a at all costs. Avoid its crappy spin-offs too. It's not worth the frustration and anger.
I hate Highschool of the Dead. I had high hopes for it...but. Well, I gave up watching it 4 minutes in, the whole thing was just very uncomfortable for me to watch.

Also, there is Euphoria. A friend told me about it saying it was like a "BR anime"....it...it was not. It was just...it was just horrible!

Also sao is trash. I liked the soundtrack but that was it.
I hate Highschool of the Dead. I had high hopes for it...but. Well, I gave up watching it 4 minutes in, the whole thing was just very uncomfortable for me to watch.

Also, there is Euphoria. A friend told me about it saying it was like a "BR anime"....it...it was not. It was just...it was just horrible!

Also sao is trash. I liked the soundtrack but that was it.
Eh, any ecchi animes, I guess.. or animes that have the elements of those, but with a 'ok' story.. it just kinda ruins it for me?

I try to keep an open mind about anime in general, though. Don't have one anime I could pinpoint as the worst this far.
Eh, any ecchi animes, I guess.. or animes that have the elements of those, but with a 'ok' story.. it just kinda ruins it for me?

I try to keep an open mind about anime in general, though. Don't have one anime I could pinpoint as the worst this far.
One Punch Man was really boring to me.. dont really know the reason.

AND ohmygod i hate Kill La Kill so freaking much. My best friend really likes it and is trying to make me watch it with her but i dont want to.. the style, storyline and everything, i dont like them even one bit :D
One Punch Man was really boring to me.. dont really know the reason.

AND ohmygod i hate Kill La Kill so freaking much. My best friend really likes it and is trying to make me watch it with her but i dont want to.. the style, storyline and everything, i dont like them even one bit :D
@Yews they/them
My favourite dragon
Arcane Battlestone Bank
Arcane Food Bank
secrets_for_center_purposes
01110111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101110 01110101 01110100
ssecretssFRT +10
secreteswSnrS.png
secretHouhGS9.pngsecret
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31