Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Newbie Crates - Welcome all New
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello! Im Mangohoney, But you can call me Mango! This Thread is for helping newbies!
3.To Become a volunteer Please Ping Me and ask, You must be able to send a newbie who tags you some beginning items and some GOOD advice on how to get started (You will not be paid)
Your only eligible for one Crate, Please don't come back asking for better items or more items.
PLEASE PING ALL VOLUNTEERS, so if one does not have all the stuff another volunteer will help
-1 (or more) Apperal item/s
-1 Familiar
-1 type of each food (insect, seafood, meat, plant)
-1 battle item (a healing potion or a level 5 battle move)

Volunteers in training
3.To Become a volunteer Please Ping Me and ask, You must be able to send a newbie who tags you some beginning items and some GOOD advice on how to get started (You will not be paid)
Your only eligible for one Crate, Please don't come back asking for better items or more items.
PLEASE PING ALL VOLUNTEERS, so if one does not have all the stuff another volunteer will help
-1 (or more) Apperal item/s
-1 Familiar
-1 type of each food (insect, seafood, meat, plant)
-1 battle item (a healing potion or a level 5 battle move)

Volunteers in training
Hello I am a March newbie and would be grateful for any and all help and advise. People's generosity have made this so much more fun starting out! Thanks!
@mangohoney
Hello I am a March newbie and would be grateful for any and all help and advise. People's generosity have made this so much more fun starting out! Thanks!
Drakkina of the Shadow Flight tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Drakkina

Ok Sending a Newbie Crate Your way! Thanks for trusting the Newbie Crate System :3
@Drakkina

Ok Sending a Newbie Crate Your way! Thanks for trusting the Newbie Crate System :3
bump
bump
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
@mangohoney
Hello I'm a newbie from the march registration and was wondering if I could get a crate, thanks
@mangohoney
Hello I'm a newbie from the march registration and was wondering if I could get a crate, thanks
1 2 3 4 5 6