Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Newbie Crates - Welcome all New
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mangohoney Advice on how to make friends here? I've made three, but I already knew two of them, and the other hasn't spoken to me.
@Mangohoney Advice on how to make friends here? I've made three, but I already knew two of them, and the other hasn't spoken to me.
sig1_by_farawayfireflies-dbivwd4.png
@Ramulet
That would be great! I need a break from the coliseum and its kinda hard to feed a hoard of wildclaws XD So that would help me out a lot!
I started the Newbie crate system because I saw I had so much extra stuff and I was so clueless when I first came here, But luckily a great friend of mine found me and gave me a lot of neat stuff, So I want to do the same for these guys :D
(I might have to borrow some of your food, im running out of meat XD)
@Ramulet
That would be great! I need a break from the coliseum and its kinda hard to feed a hoard of wildclaws XD So that would help me out a lot!
I started the Newbie crate system because I saw I had so much extra stuff and I was so clueless when I first came here, But luckily a great friend of mine found me and gave me a lot of neat stuff, So I want to do the same for these guys :D
(I might have to borrow some of your food, im running out of meat XD)
@mangohoney

Hahaha, I can imagine!

Awww, that's sweet! (: I like the idea, personally; I just sort of floundered around FR for awhile, myself when I first joined. I didn't become active until a couple months ago since I just had no idea what to do the first few weeks of my joining, but, then I got the hang of everything, and it became much more enjoyable!
I probably would have been active a lot earlier had I a little help, really. ^^; So, I think it's a lovely idea for newer members!

(If you need meat, I have so many Croaker Legs. So many. Seriously, just hit me up. I train frequently in the Mire. orz)
@mangohoney

Hahaha, I can imagine!

Awww, that's sweet! (: I like the idea, personally; I just sort of floundered around FR for awhile, myself when I first joined. I didn't become active until a couple months ago since I just had no idea what to do the first few weeks of my joining, but, then I got the hang of everything, and it became much more enjoyable!
I probably would have been active a lot earlier had I a little help, really. ^^; So, I think it's a lovely idea for newer members!

(If you need meat, I have so many Croaker Legs. So many. Seriously, just hit me up. I train frequently in the Mire. orz)
@mangohoney

Thank you so much for this opportunity !! It is very kind and hopefully one day I can volunteer!! (Very excited)
@mangohoney

Thank you so much for this opportunity !! It is very kind and hopefully one day I can volunteer!! (Very excited)
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@obeythefist
Sending a Crate now!

Please remember im not the only volunteer
@obeythefist
Sending a Crate now!

Please remember im not the only volunteer
@mangohoney sorry! I could ask the other volunteers if you would like! It's also of if you're both to busy!
@mangohoney sorry! I could ask the other volunteers if you would like! It's also of if you're both to busy!
@Ramulet
Would you mind sending me a stack or two?
I use all my meat for my wildclaws and I litterly just went to the coli and used what I got there XD
@Ramulet
Would you mind sending me a stack or two?
I use all my meat for my wildclaws and I litterly just went to the coli and used what I got there XD
@Obeythefist
Nah its fine XD I already sent the crate so it would not matter :3
But just in case you happen to volunteer please remember XD
@Obeythefist
Nah its fine XD I already sent the crate so it would not matter :3
But just in case you happen to volunteer please remember XD
I will! Once I get enough items I will! I could also if I don't have enough items to become one of its OK with you I could always send you items and such until I have enough to become one! @mangohoney
I will! Once I get enough items I will! I could also if I don't have enough items to become one of its OK with you I could always send you items and such until I have enough to become one! @mangohoney
@mangohoney

Oh, please take them off my hands.
I sent you a quick CR with one of each kind for eyyyy variety. 0: Hope that helps a bit!
I'm sure I will end up with another few stacks in no time at the rate I'm going with the Coliseum. = v=;;;
(But hey, on the plus side, food is never a problem... x'D)
@mangohoney

Oh, please take them off my hands.
I sent you a quick CR with one of each kind for eyyyy variety. 0: Hope that helps a bit!
I'm sure I will end up with another few stacks in no time at the rate I'm going with the Coliseum. = v=;;;
(But hey, on the plus side, food is never a problem... x'D)
1 2 3 4 5 6