Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Newbie Crates - Welcome all New
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GentleOceanwind
Aww that's sweet of you to volunteer! I will add you to a volunteer in training ping list, In the meantime you should start raising up spare items you could give to other newbies later on, Like clothing items you don't use, some food, some familairs, and some battle items

What I send to a single person
- 1 of each food (sometimes more if I have enough)
- 1 or more apperal item
- 1 or more battle item
- 1 Baldwin item
- and some advice if the ask for any
@GentleOceanwind
Aww that's sweet of you to volunteer! I will add you to a volunteer in training ping list, In the meantime you should start raising up spare items you could give to other newbies later on, Like clothing items you don't use, some food, some familairs, and some battle items

What I send to a single person
- 1 of each food (sometimes more if I have enough)
- 1 or more apperal item
- 1 or more battle item
- 1 Baldwin item
- and some advice if the ask for any
I would love to be added to the Volunteer Ping List and will start saving up goodies in my hoard! :) Thank you again!
I would love to be added to the Volunteer Ping List and will start saving up goodies in my hoard! :) Thank you again!
sigbutton_zpskcu6uctl.pngdqVJ3GM.pngMHZxNqP.png
@mangohoney
Hey I came in during the march reg period and was wondering if I could get some advice and a helping hand. I would also maybe in a few weeks when I'm settled want to help give crates away for other newbies.
@mangohoney
Hey I came in during the march reg period and was wondering if I could get some advice and a helping hand. I would also maybe in a few weeks when I'm settled want to help give crates away for other newbies.
tumblr_ococ2yqc9C1tc68dzo2_r1_100.png
@mangohoney Could I sign up to become a volunteer?
@mangohoney Could I sign up to become a volunteer?
@PhoenixKeeper Ok I will send you a crate, I will put you on the volunteer in training list until you become a volunteer
@catanator500 That would be great! I will add you now! Just be sure to have extra: Apperal items, familars, food, and battle items
Each crate must contain: 1 or more of each type of food, 1 or more apperal items, 1 familiar, and 1 battle item. If a newbie asks for advice, please anwser it clearly :D
@PhoenixKeeper Ok I will send you a crate, I will put you on the volunteer in training list until you become a volunteer
@catanator500 That would be great! I will add you now! Just be sure to have extra: Apperal items, familars, food, and battle items
Each crate must contain: 1 or more of each type of food, 1 or more apperal items, 1 familiar, and 1 battle item. If a newbie asks for advice, please anwser it clearly :D
@mangohoney I can do that, thanks.
@mangohoney I can do that, thanks.
Bump
Bump
@mangohoney
If you're still looking for Volunteers, I'd be happy to lend a hand.
I frequent the Coliseum, so I have quite a few duplicates of things I'd be happy to gift out to new players.
Let me know! (:
@mangohoney
If you're still looking for Volunteers, I'd be happy to lend a hand.
I frequent the Coliseum, so I have quite a few duplicates of things I'd be happy to gift out to new players.
Let me know! (:
@Mangohoney I'm also from the March registration, may I have a crate and some advice?
@Mangohoney I'm also from the March registration, may I have a crate and some advice?
sig1_by_farawayfireflies-dbivwd4.png
@farawayfireflies
Surely! I can send you a newbie crate, but you would have to tell me the advice you need.
@farawayfireflies
Surely! I can send you a newbie crate, but you would have to tell me the advice you need.
1 2 3 4 5 6