Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | March New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32
@Britneyrox

Can I join the raffle please?

As for my favorite thing since I joined here, I say the intensity of Dominance battles. It's kinda confusing at first, but I soon got the hang of how Dom works! Ice vs Nature was fun to watch!
@Britneyrox

Can I join the raffle please?

As for my favorite thing since I joined here, I say the intensity of Dominance battles. It's kinda confusing at first, but I soon got the hang of how Dom works! Ice vs Nature was fun to watch!
@britneyrox

Sign me up please!
I'd have to say breeding's my favorite part of the site. Seeing what hatchlings two dragons can produce is really neat... The fairgrounds are fun too.
@britneyrox

Sign me up please!
I'd have to say breeding's my favorite part of the site. Seeing what hatchlings two dragons can produce is really neat... The fairgrounds are fun too.
@britneyrox Hiya, I got a notice saying you mentioned me but I can't seem to find it.
@britneyrox Hiya, I got a notice saying you mentioned me but I can't seem to find it.
@Taoryu i most likely added you to the ping list on the first page
@Taoryu i most likely added you to the ping list on the first page
@britneyrox

I'm split between two. My favorite things about FR so far have to be the community and, well, the dragons. Especially the Wildclaw dragons, those are the best!
@britneyrox

I'm split between two. My favorite things about FR so far have to be the community and, well, the dragons. Especially the Wildclaw dragons, those are the best!
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@britneyrox

Hello! I just joined and I would love to join your giveaway! c:
I don't have one thing that I love about Flight Rising.. I have two! My first one would be the games. I love the games so much! My favourite game being Artifracture. My second favourite thing about Flight Rising is the auction house! I find so many cool dragons and stuff there! I even bought some stuff from there! I haven't yet speak with people around here but I'm just taking it slow.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
@britneyrox

Hello! I just joined and I would love to join your giveaway! c:
I don't have one thing that I love about Flight Rising.. I have two! My first one would be the games. I love the games so much! My favourite game being Artifracture. My second favourite thing about Flight Rising is the auction house! I find so many cool dragons and stuff there! I even bought some stuff from there! I haven't yet speak with people around here but I'm just taking it slow.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
lrjj2_by_myserpentine-da5iner.png
@britneyrox I'd like to sign up for the raffle! My favourite thing has got to be the breeding and the breeds of the dragons. I have such a weakness for the spirals and coatls haha
@britneyrox I'd like to sign up for the raffle! My favourite thing has got to be the breeding and the breeds of the dragons. I have such a weakness for the spirals and coatls haha
HoFa5tE.png
they/them
@britneyrox

Sign me up! I like all the different aspects of the game. Whether it's gathering items, transmuting objects or playing in the coliseum or fairground. You never get bored. And of course, it's all so you get get some cute baby dragons. I've got a nest hatching tomorrow and I'm so excited to see what they look like.
@britneyrox

Sign me up! I like all the different aspects of the game. Whether it's gathering items, transmuting objects or playing in the coliseum or fairground. You never get bored. And of course, it's all so you get get some cute baby dragons. I've got a nest hatching tomorrow and I'm so excited to see what they look like.
@britneyrox

this seems rad, id like to join in! i got a late start as you can tell from my lair, but i think my favorite thing so var is the vast variety of dragons! red, green, blue, i love the tropical ones the best- and the community is so welcoming! such nice people. and ones like you even hosting these things! good good!
@britneyrox

this seems rad, id like to join in! i got a late start as you can tell from my lair, but i think my favorite thing so var is the vast variety of dragons! red, green, blue, i love the tropical ones the best- and the community is so welcoming! such nice people. and ones like you even hosting these things! good good!
@britneyrox

Hello! First of all thank you so much for telling me about this giveaway and I think I'll give it a shot!

I think I have 3 favorite things about this game, I'm sorry I just cant choose one ;;

first one the universe and lore of this game. I really love it that this game has such a rich lore, from the history, dragon breeds, location, elemental flights, and also rise of the beastclans. Its all so detailed and exciting it totally got me hooked (usually i need a very good universe and lore to got hooked into a game, and I've only been playing for a week or so).

Second the art, everything is just amazing and detailed, from the dragon art, item arts, apparels, monsters everything is just so detailed and pretty. Not to mention how this game totally encourage its player to be more involved in the art (creating skins and accents), so yeah thats totally a plus!

Lastly the community itself, its so welcoming and helpful! I've been here only a week and few days but I've met a lot of nice people, whether old player giving me dragons and item, and also fellow new players who wants to stick together, its just so awesome. Usually i got so intimidated by a game community because the people can be kind of intense and unwelcoming, and I ended up just lurking on the forums, but with FR I only lurked for a while and decided to myself that "yep! I think i could blend in with no problem" and here i am.

Sorry if this turns out to be a little bit long but i'm just so grateful to be here
@britneyrox

Hello! First of all thank you so much for telling me about this giveaway and I think I'll give it a shot!

I think I have 3 favorite things about this game, I'm sorry I just cant choose one ;;

first one the universe and lore of this game. I really love it that this game has such a rich lore, from the history, dragon breeds, location, elemental flights, and also rise of the beastclans. Its all so detailed and exciting it totally got me hooked (usually i need a very good universe and lore to got hooked into a game, and I've only been playing for a week or so).

Second the art, everything is just amazing and detailed, from the dragon art, item arts, apparels, monsters everything is just so detailed and pretty. Not to mention how this game totally encourage its player to be more involved in the art (creating skins and accents), so yeah thats totally a plus!

Lastly the community itself, its so welcoming and helpful! I've been here only a week and few days but I've met a lot of nice people, whether old player giving me dragons and item, and also fellow new players who wants to stick together, its just so awesome. Usually i got so intimidated by a game community because the people can be kind of intense and unwelcoming, and I ended up just lurking on the forums, but with FR I only lurked for a while and decided to myself that "yep! I think i could blend in with no problem" and here i am.

Sorry if this turns out to be a little bit long but i'm just so grateful to be here
x3COsx9.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32