Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | March New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
@britneyrox

Hello!! First of all thank you for telling me about this raffle! I haven't looked around the forums that much yet but it made me really happy that you reached out and told me!

Now here comes the hard part; trying to decide on a favorite thing about this site.

I will mention a few because I can't decide on one:

So first, I really like the art and design, from all the different dragon types to colors, markings, monsters, familiars and much more. I was blown away when I joined and not only got to choose a clan, that suited your personality but also design the first dragon!!! Choose a dragon race in that elements and choosing colors where so much fun. And then to see monsters in the coliseum, familiars, even the food and items that I found held so much details. It's all so cool and beautiful, I can't even fully express how much I like it.

Second I must say that I love the community, I just a few days ago started posting in the forum and the quick response and warmth on here really is amazing. The welcoming atmosphere and all of you lovely players out there really makes me so happy! It makes me want to come on here every day!! <3

Thank you once again for telling me about this raffle :D
@britneyrox

Hello!! First of all thank you for telling me about this raffle! I haven't looked around the forums that much yet but it made me really happy that you reached out and told me!

Now here comes the hard part; trying to decide on a favorite thing about this site.

I will mention a few because I can't decide on one:

So first, I really like the art and design, from all the different dragon types to colors, markings, monsters, familiars and much more. I was blown away when I joined and not only got to choose a clan, that suited your personality but also design the first dragon!!! Choose a dragon race in that elements and choosing colors where so much fun. And then to see monsters in the coliseum, familiars, even the food and items that I found held so much details. It's all so cool and beautiful, I can't even fully express how much I like it.

Second I must say that I love the community, I just a few days ago started posting in the forum and the quick response and warmth on here really is amazing. The welcoming atmosphere and all of you lovely players out there really makes me so happy! It makes me want to come on here every day!! <3

Thank you once again for telling me about this raffle :D
@britneyrox

My favorite part of the site so far is how there is so much lore and history behind everything, and it really feels like your dragons exist within a world even though they're just drawings and names on a page. I love how you can write up bios and history for your dragons on their profile pages, too.

The art is also fantastic, and I really enjoy just creating dragons in the Scrying Workshop to see how many beautiful and unique combinations there are, even if I don't actually own them.

Finally, it's really nice how there is something here for almost everyone: cool mythology to read through, the option to write your own, art shops on the forums, a friendly community to chat with, the Coliseum, minigames, the Dominance battles, and dragon breeding. It all seems like so much fun (and from what I've seen so far, it is!)
@britneyrox

My favorite part of the site so far is how there is so much lore and history behind everything, and it really feels like your dragons exist within a world even though they're just drawings and names on a page. I love how you can write up bios and history for your dragons on their profile pages, too.

The art is also fantastic, and I really enjoy just creating dragons in the Scrying Workshop to see how many beautiful and unique combinations there are, even if I don't actually own them.

Finally, it's really nice how there is something here for almost everyone: cool mythology to read through, the option to write your own, art shops on the forums, a friendly community to chat with, the Coliseum, minigames, the Dominance battles, and dragon breeding. It all seems like so much fun (and from what I've seen so far, it is!)
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about Flight Rising thus far is the lore and personalities that users crete for their dragons. There are so many creative people registered and it's really fun to read through the descriptions of each dragon. Other than that, there's plenty to do for me on this site at the moment from leveling up my dragons to searching for apparel and eggs to finding my dream dragons and experimenting with the breeding function.
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about Flight Rising thus far is the lore and personalities that users crete for their dragons. There are so many creative people registered and it's really fun to read through the descriptions of each dragon. Other than that, there's plenty to do for me on this site at the moment from leveling up my dragons to searching for apparel and eggs to finding my dream dragons and experimenting with the breeding function.
FR+0404.gif
I'm brand new to the Wind Flight!

What I love so far about Flight Rising is the breeding system. I'm already stocking up my lair with interesting dragons with different genes to experiment and breed some amazing looking dragons. I'm still new and figuring out the auction house (why are dragons with primary, secondary, and tertiary basic genes so expensive?).

So far, my favorite breeds are Fae, Tundra, Pearlcatcher, and Imperial :)

I'm also a huge fan of the artwork. I've been a fan of Jennifer Pfeffer's for years and I'm excited to finally see the results of the project she worked so diligently on!

This is really cool of you to do, @britneyrox, and I'm excited to be a part of the community!
I'm brand new to the Wind Flight!

What I love so far about Flight Rising is the breeding system. I'm already stocking up my lair with interesting dragons with different genes to experiment and breed some amazing looking dragons. I'm still new and figuring out the auction house (why are dragons with primary, secondary, and tertiary basic genes so expensive?).

So far, my favorite breeds are Fae, Tundra, Pearlcatcher, and Imperial :)

I'm also a huge fan of the artwork. I've been a fan of Jennifer Pfeffer's for years and I'm excited to finally see the results of the project she worked so diligently on!

This is really cool of you to do, @britneyrox, and I'm excited to be a part of the community!
Gtbr.png3-100.png
@Bellatriarch @Omnipoten @Rallim @ClusterFox @HighlighterShark @dustclouds @PirateJupiter @Feraros @Tadi @Griseous @Perianth @Kalha @Drakkina @xanlynn @clivey @Miunette @Lovefound @RelykLupitume @YellingDragon @Ejdeha @Pyrouge @Fairytailfangirl @laddster @Countessoffire @StrawberryRiddle @CoffieCake @TeaParty0u0 @ghostchii @Worstling @softwings @MagiTheMagical @NerdDragon1100 @HappyStar818 @TrueSedai @LovebirdLisp @Hukysuky @Sariku @Skellimimi @Swampkeeper @RememberFebruary @GhostNyx @Bresden @Grimsley @Levarne @Control @RejectSoul @Discovered @EXPLODINGLAZER @saiyouri @monkjorgy @ShadowBelladonna @Anayalation @scribbleSatyr @fluorescent @rominion @JadePower @Giasows @Shougoney @Requieum @Nympherie @princetteaiko @Sanquinaria @trashraptor @OrangeSocks @Narcoleptic @Nick462 @vanillas @KingofFools @MiezMiez @BoomBreeze @Chowder @Gilayd @YuiHirasawa @Sancom @negisu @LyssaArkhass @Shisa @xXArcticXx @Poulshu @mutedshark @LovelessKai @Pups @GiroGirl723 @UnicornTrash @Taoryu @StarryKitsune @Kovati @ThunderousStorm @EchoingChaos @Pinselohr @ViziVoir @Beewo @BlazingPink @Prometheus3 @GrimtheEnd @ShineForever @Glowingseed1 @Howling @MacBeka @Bunzinna @stickersonguns @Biru @Darkangelbea @aleksa77 @Vallux @ArashiiNekkyou

Hey everyone! The raffle is closed. 116 tickers are held by 107 users. Drawing will begin soon and will take place in groups of 5 people. If your name is drawn, you'll have 24 hours to get back to me before I'll draw another winner in place of you. (I realize you have a life outside of FR, so if you don't get back to me in time for some reason, I will add your name back in so that you still have a shot at winning!)

If you are one of the 9 users with double tickets, note that your second ticket will be taken out if you win. Each user can only win once, you 9 just have a higher chance!

Also, remember to let me know if you change your username! I won't go looking for you if I draw you as a winner and your username has changed, I'll just choose someone else instead, so this is important!

Let me know if you'd like to be added to a ping list to be notified each time winners are drawn.

Thanks so much for entering, and best of luck! I hope at least one of the 75 prizes listed is appealing to each of you! Let me know if you have any questions!
@Bellatriarch @Omnipoten @Rallim @ClusterFox @HighlighterShark @dustclouds @PirateJupiter @Feraros @Tadi @Griseous @Perianth @Kalha @Drakkina @xanlynn @clivey @Miunette @Lovefound @RelykLupitume @YellingDragon @Ejdeha @Pyrouge @Fairytailfangirl @laddster @Countessoffire @StrawberryRiddle @CoffieCake @TeaParty0u0 @ghostchii @Worstling @softwings @MagiTheMagical @NerdDragon1100 @HappyStar818 @TrueSedai @LovebirdLisp @Hukysuky @Sariku @Skellimimi @Swampkeeper @RememberFebruary @GhostNyx @Bresden @Grimsley @Levarne @Control @RejectSoul @Discovered @EXPLODINGLAZER @saiyouri @monkjorgy @ShadowBelladonna @Anayalation @scribbleSatyr @fluorescent @rominion @JadePower @Giasows @Shougoney @Requieum @Nympherie @princetteaiko @Sanquinaria @trashraptor @OrangeSocks @Narcoleptic @Nick462 @vanillas @KingofFools @MiezMiez @BoomBreeze @Chowder @Gilayd @YuiHirasawa @Sancom @negisu @LyssaArkhass @Shisa @xXArcticXx @Poulshu @mutedshark @LovelessKai @Pups @GiroGirl723 @UnicornTrash @Taoryu @StarryKitsune @Kovati @ThunderousStorm @EchoingChaos @Pinselohr @ViziVoir @Beewo @BlazingPink @Prometheus3 @GrimtheEnd @ShineForever @Glowingseed1 @Howling @MacBeka @Bunzinna @stickersonguns @Biru @Darkangelbea @aleksa77 @Vallux @ArashiiNekkyou

Hey everyone! The raffle is closed. 116 tickers are held by 107 users. Drawing will begin soon and will take place in groups of 5 people. If your name is drawn, you'll have 24 hours to get back to me before I'll draw another winner in place of you. (I realize you have a life outside of FR, so if you don't get back to me in time for some reason, I will add your name back in so that you still have a shot at winning!)

If you are one of the 9 users with double tickets, note that your second ticket will be taken out if you win. Each user can only win once, you 9 just have a higher chance!

Also, remember to let me know if you change your username! I won't go looking for you if I draw you as a winner and your username has changed, I'll just choose someone else instead, so this is important!

Let me know if you'd like to be added to a ping list to be notified each time winners are drawn.

Thanks so much for entering, and best of luck! I hope at least one of the 75 prizes listed is appealing to each of you! Let me know if you have any questions!
@britneyrox Could I be pinged each time winners are drawn?
@britneyrox Could I be pinged each time winners are drawn?
4TSZAjS.png
@britneyrox Same, and can you message me too if I win?
@britneyrox Same, and can you message me too if I win?
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • i'm actually the prettiest yiny princess
@britneyrox
I would love to be pinged. Thanks!
@britneyrox
I would love to be pinged. Thanks!
FkU0xOo.gif
@BoomBreeze I will more than likely forget because I am dealing with such a long list of users
@BoomBreeze I will more than likely forget because I am dealing with such a long list of users
Excitement increasing.
Excitement increasing.