Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ok but (sad headcanon)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43
[quote name="Oranitha" date=2015-08-20 21:12:03] Nocs are pretty sad, but let's not forget our other precious dorks! <3 The shallow memory of a Tundra is a poor vessel for grief. It sluices from them, leaving their gentle minds free of its shadow. Ah, but the nose is not so easily fooled. For days, months, years, the scent of the departed lingers. The tears come suddenly, the weight and pain undulled by time. What happened? What have I forgotten? Their bodies are wracked by sobs as they strain to remember, but it's gone. Every Imperial dies alone. Of course, there is grieving. Mates wail, hatchlings scream and cling. Clanmates bow their heads in solemn respect. But every Imperial dies alone. They drag their fading bodies away over the hills, bearing their heavy birthright away to some empty place. No matter their accomplishments, no matter how many children they've sired or wars they've won, every Imperial dies alone. Perhaps the madness of an emperor is only this--the loneliness of those last hours, the knowledge of the world's smallness and coldness, of how pale and distant the stars. [/quote] n O @KaniSakura @ThePastaGuardian @ElderGods @kimchithatsme @SimmyStarz JOIN ME IN THE FEELS
Oranitha wrote on 2015-08-20:
Nocs are pretty sad, but let's not forget our other precious dorks! <3

The shallow memory of a Tundra is a poor vessel for grief. It sluices from them, leaving their gentle minds free of its shadow. Ah, but the nose is not so easily fooled. For days, months, years, the scent of the departed lingers. The tears come suddenly, the weight and pain undulled by time. What happened? What have I forgotten? Their bodies are wracked by sobs as they strain to remember, but it's gone.

Every Imperial dies alone. Of course, there is grieving. Mates wail, hatchlings scream and cling. Clanmates bow their heads in solemn respect. But every Imperial dies alone. They drag their fading bodies away over the hills, bearing their heavy birthright away to some empty place. No matter their accomplishments, no matter how many children they've sired or wars they've won, every Imperial dies alone. Perhaps the madness of an emperor is only this--the loneliness of those last hours, the knowledge of the world's smallness and coldness, of how pale and distant the stars.

n O

@KaniSakura
@ThePastaGuardian
@ElderGods
@kimchithatsme
@SimmyStarz

JOIN ME IN THE FEELS
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Ichamo
???
What are you going on about?
@Ichamo
???
What are you going on about?
k6BP7B9.jpg
WHY IS THIS THREAD BACK

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AGAIN
WHY IS THIS THREAD BACK

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AGAIN
CYT4VFx.png
NO
NO
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/1TdHj1y.gif[/img] [b]THIS ISNT OKAY
1TdHj1y.gif

THIS ISNT OKAY
[quote name="Asteri" date=2016-03-21 10:47:28] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1TdHj1y.gif[/img] [/quote] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/9c6dd8a5e1d5a452aa260217324c243e/tumblr_n3iere7elS1tq4of6o1_500.gif[/img]
Asteri wrote on 2016-03-21:
1TdHj1y.gif
tumblr_n3iere7elS1tq4of6o1_500.gif
No, just... No!

Storytime:

The carefully wrapped body of the dead elder was laid down on the bamboo bed, ready to be taken to the graveyards of Dragonhome. The Skydancer mage stepped forward.

- You may say your final goodbyes, before he is taken to his final resting place.
The mage announced calmly.

Everyone remained silent, some looking at each other in hope of someone starting first while some slowly lowered their heads in grief. Suddenly, the only Nocturne of the clan cleared his throat and everyone turned their eyes at him.

- Like the elder used to say "I will not look into the sunset with tears filling my rivers."
Nocturne quoted in the exact voice like the elder had once spoken with.

This sudden perfect impersonation made everyone fall completely silent in shock. The little Fae who sat on top of a Coatl's head, slowly turned to look at the wrapped corpse that laid on the ground. Still and silent.

- ... Let this be the last time you are invited to these ceremonies. The Skydancer huffed.
No, just... No!

Storytime:

The carefully wrapped body of the dead elder was laid down on the bamboo bed, ready to be taken to the graveyards of Dragonhome. The Skydancer mage stepped forward.

- You may say your final goodbyes, before he is taken to his final resting place.
The mage announced calmly.

Everyone remained silent, some looking at each other in hope of someone starting first while some slowly lowered their heads in grief. Suddenly, the only Nocturne of the clan cleared his throat and everyone turned their eyes at him.

- Like the elder used to say "I will not look into the sunset with tears filling my rivers."
Nocturne quoted in the exact voice like the elder had once spoken with.

This sudden perfect impersonation made everyone fall completely silent in shock. The little Fae who sat on top of a Coatl's head, slowly turned to look at the wrapped corpse that laid on the ground. Still and silent.

- ... Let this be the last time you are invited to these ceremonies. The Skydancer huffed.
zp1xBoR.png
@Ichamo
.....Y?

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif
@Ichamo
.....Y?

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif
im ugly crying
im ugly crying
bSFwOz6.png O2Eskws.png
U5N5Nhv.png
gU2ykYl.png
Oh. Wow. I did not realize what I was getting into... The urge to write feelsy things, I can't contain it! Here we go:

"It's almost bedtime, little rose. Hmm? You want to hear the story? Oh, alright... Just don't tell your mother!
Once upon a time, there was a family, and in this family there was a mommy, a daddy, and a daughter. The mommy was very beautiful and kind, and the daddy was super strong and very brave. They loved their daughter very much. One day, the daughter decided she wanted to leave her clan, just for a day, and explore the land outside. But her mommy and daddy had said that the Beastclans would hurt her, amd she shouldn't leave on her own. But the daughter didn't listen! She ran out and saw many beautiful things. The Beastclans found her, wandering alone. But the mommy and daddy swooped in and saved her! Then they went home and laughed, and everyone was happy. Now, it really is time for you to sleep. I'll see you when you wake, alright?
I love you, my little rose. I love you, so, so much."

A small Nocturne hatchling. Parents that are far too still, holding each other in a final embrace. Large, ugly wounds that decorate their bodies. The sign of the Beastclans gashed into the walls above. The hatchling rocks back and forth, the sound of her father's loving voice repeating the bedtime story she heard the night before emanating from her mouth. A shuddering sob breaks her reverie, and she pauses to curl up in the embrace of her family.

"It's almost bedtime, little rose. Hmm? You want to hear the story? Oh, alright... Just don't tell your mother!
Once upon a time..."

The story begins anew.
Oh. Wow. I did not realize what I was getting into... The urge to write feelsy things, I can't contain it! Here we go:

Once upon a time, there was a family, and in this family there was a mommy, a daddy, and a daughter. The mommy was very beautiful and kind, and the daddy was super strong and very brave. They loved their daughter very much. One day, the daughter decided she wanted to leave her clan, just for a day, and explore the land outside. But her mommy and daddy had said that the Beastclans would hurt her, amd she shouldn't leave on her own. But the daughter didn't listen! She ran out and saw many beautiful things. The Beastclans found her, wandering alone. But the mommy and daddy swooped in and saved her! Then they went home and laughed, and everyone was happy. Now, it really is time for you to sleep. I'll see you when you wake, alright?
I love you, my little rose. I love you, so, so much."

A small Nocturne hatchling. Parents that are far too still, holding each other in a final embrace. Large, ugly wounds that decorate their bodies. The sign of the Beastclans gashed into the walls above. The hatchling rocks back and forth, the sound of her father's loving voice repeating the bedtime story she heard the night before emanating from her mouth. A shuddering sob breaks her reverie, and she pauses to curl up in the embrace of her family.

Once upon a time..."

The story begins anew.
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43