Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Onepebble's hatchery! (Closed)
1 2 3
@Onepebble
I'm gonna pass on this group. I really wish that pearl catcher was a Fae. Grrr.....Oh well.
Yes, keep me on the list! I wanna see the next batch
@Onepebble
I'm gonna pass on this group. I really wish that pearl catcher was a Fae. Grrr.....Oh well.
Yes, keep me on the list! I wanna see the next batch
@Onepebble
Oh shoot, I didn't notice your note about removing people from pinglists each time
Ah, I would like to stay on Cloud and Leah's and be re-added to Flamme and Averey's, if it's not too much trouble? :)
@Onepebble
Oh shoot, I didn't notice your note about removing people from pinglists each time
Ah, I would like to stay on Cloud and Leah's and be re-added to Flamme and Averey's, if it's not too much trouble? :)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@onepebble how much are the top 2?
@onepebble how much are the top 2?
FGEF3ML.png
@Onepebble

Oh wow the first Noc, Primary: Sky Giraffe, Secondary: Ice Hex, Tertiary: White Stained; is super pretty...

Would you consider partial payment with one of the G1's on the last page of my lair?

EDIT: For example I'd be happy to give away both Dusk and the green G1 for 60kt off the price you listed.
@Onepebble

Oh wow the first Noc, Primary: Sky Giraffe, Secondary: Ice Hex, Tertiary: White Stained; is super pretty...

Would you consider partial payment with one of the G1's on the last page of my lair?

EDIT: For example I'd be happy to give away both Dusk and the green G1 for 60kt off the price you listed.
tkPpRYN.pngp5PxSBm.png
@Onepebble Oh my dear goodness the boy fae is absolutely /perfect/!!!

Thank you so so so soooooo much for this- Its absolutely PERFECT!

I cant remember If I already paid you or not- How much would you like for him again?
@Onepebble Oh my dear goodness the boy fae is absolutely /perfect/!!!

Thank you so so so soooooo much for this- Its absolutely PERFECT!

I cant remember If I already paid you or not- How much would you like for him again?
59uLt.gif Csf1n.gif Ng7Uz.gif eY1zV.gif TyKY5.gif
@Onepebble Ohh ok! Er... As far as familiars go, I have a [item=Baku], [item=Animated Statue]. That I don't believe you have. I also have [item=Bluffclamber Belongings], Veteran's Eye scar, [item=tan bandana] Would you be willing to take them, and this G1 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18845304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188454/18845304_350.png[/img] [/url] for 100kt off the price of the first dragon. The rest paid in treasure? ^_^
@Onepebble

Ohh ok! Er...

As far as familiars go, I have a

Baku , Animated Statue .

That I don't believe you have.

I also have

Bluffclamber Belongings , Veteran's Eye scar, Tan Bandana

Would you be willing to take them, and this G1

18845304_350.png

for 100kt off the price of the first dragon. The rest paid in treasure? ^_^
tkPpRYN.pngp5PxSBm.png
@Onepebble

Please add me to the ping list for Crispy & Hazel :)
@Onepebble

Please add me to the ping list for Crispy & Hazel :)
VbrklUz.png9TDiR0b.pngeT0v5eI.png
@Onepebble how much is that lil girl?
@Onepebble how much is that lil girl?
Affiliate Bump~
Affiliate Bump~
friendly bump~!
friendly bump~!
pLOEioZ.pngjirachi.giftumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do6_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do5_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do4_r1_250.png
1 2 3