Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [NATURE DOM] Wild Spirit Crafts (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 69 70
@QuetzalQueen I'm going to train ALL of the dragons! With the new day I have 7 more to train up. ^^ Four will be specifically for your payment though.
@QuetzalQueen I'm going to train ALL of the dragons! With the new day I have 7 more to train up. ^^ Four will be specifically for your payment though.
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
@Kardi Hey Great! That would be 45+35+35= 115 seeds total ^^ Iäll set you up in the queue!

@PheonixPonder Excellent! I'll take them in and make proper notes as soon as I can ^^

@Count Hey stranger! :D Let's see base 35 + ub 10 + new gene 55 = 100 seeds :) I'll set you up in the queue. Size is the final size of the adopt ranging from 300 px to 100 px You can choose any size in between them or 100 or 300. It will always be square though :D

@ErukaTT I'm sorry it took me so long to accept I'm usually asleep between 15:00-00:00 FR time because of timezone. Thanks for being patient.

Also I can't store any more dragons, what you send me I will exalt and I trust you can make it to the deadline of the push to deliver all that is needed. I'm sorry for what inconvenience this may cause, but it's a necessary evil to lessen my accounting time. Thank you for understanding <3
@Kardi Hey Great! That would be 45+35+35= 115 seeds total ^^ Iäll set you up in the queue!

@PheonixPonder Excellent! I'll take them in and make proper notes as soon as I can ^^

@Count Hey stranger! :D Let's see base 35 + ub 10 + new gene 55 = 100 seeds :) I'll set you up in the queue. Size is the final size of the adopt ranging from 300 px to 100 px You can choose any size in between them or 100 or 300. It will always be square though :D

@ErukaTT I'm sorry it took me so long to accept I'm usually asleep between 15:00-00:00 FR time because of timezone. Thanks for being patient.

Also I can't store any more dragons, what you send me I will exalt and I trust you can make it to the deadline of the push to deliver all that is needed. I'm sorry for what inconvenience this may cause, but it's a necessary evil to lessen my accounting time. Thank you for understanding <3
oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
@doki ah sorry I forgot to specify. Just a bust is good. I I took off a bunch of the apparel he had to make that picture and just left the stuff you need for a bust so it would be easier for you (at least I hope it's easier). Thank you!
@doki ah sorry I forgot to specify. Just a bust is good. I I took off a bunch of the apparel he had to make that picture and just left the stuff you need for a bust so it would be easier for you (at least I hope it's easier). Thank you!
142511y.jpg
@Kogosama

I have the dragons for one of your adorable teacup adoptables. Though I admit I've never done this before so I'm not sure how to go forward. :/
@Kogosama

I have the dragons for one of your adorable teacup adoptables. Though I admit I've never done this before so I'm not sure how to go forward. :/
tumblr_inline_njfq26vNyG1r3h1o8.png
Hi @Kogosama, I have enough seeds for one more coffee cup dragon ^^' Please let me know if you still have a slot open! Thanks ^^
Hi @Kogosama, I have enough seeds for one more coffee cup dragon ^^' Please let me know if you still have a slot open! Thanks ^^
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Snafflewyrm Incoming dragons~
@Snafflewyrm Incoming dragons~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Avarice @OpalineTeardrops @Snappydragon @Polyhymnia

Hello all! I am pinging you because you have art slots in this thread, and I wanted to confirm that you still want them :) Today and tomorrow are the last days you can send in payment! Thanks :)
@Avarice @OpalineTeardrops @Snappydragon @Polyhymnia

Hello all! I am pinging you because you have art slots in this thread, and I wanted to confirm that you still want them :) Today and tomorrow are the last days you can send in payment! Thanks :)
@Snafflewyrm

Yes I do! Got called into work when I didn't think I would be so I didn't have time to lvl buuutttt my lair is full of all the fodder I will need and it WILL be done. Your art is awesome and i'm not passing up this chance at it.
@Snafflewyrm

Yes I do! Got called into work when I didn't think I would be so I didn't have time to lvl buuutttt my lair is full of all the fodder I will need and it WILL be done. Your art is awesome and i'm not passing up this chance at it.
pwJjkMF.pngiGx6LG7.pngKFSoxOh.png
@Snappydragon
Thanks for replying! I know sometime people don't remember what day dom ends/lose a thread so I wanted to check XD I'll be online on and off up to rollover on the Saturday (yay for not having a work shift that day!)
@Snappydragon
Thanks for replying! I know sometime people don't remember what day dom ends/lose a thread so I wanted to check XD I'll be online on and off up to rollover on the Saturday (yay for not having a work shift that day!)
@LostUmbreon
Thanks! You meant to send me three level 7s and one level 1, right? Just checking :p
@LostUmbreon
Thanks! You meant to send me three level 7s and one level 1, right? Just checking :p
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 69 70