Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [NATURE DOM] Wild Spirit Crafts (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 70
@felistopaz
Sure thing! Gute Nacht! =D
@felistopaz
Sure thing! Gute Nacht! =D
I've seen the other side of rainbow - it was black and white. It was black and white.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif x[Nature Brew Service]
x[Hatchery]
x[Art of Cruz]
x+9hr FR time / German
@Cruzu

Great! Danke, dir auch :D
@Cruzu

Great! Danke, dir auch :D
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Safarii @cheyinka

I was wondering if there was a way of giving my leftover seeds to cheyinka? She is paying off a 250 seed purchase and I'd like to help her do that, since I'm not going to be placing another order.

@Safarii @cheyinka

I was wondering if there was a way of giving my leftover seeds to cheyinka? She is paying off a 250 seed purchase and I'd like to help her do that, since I'm not going to be placing another order.

lumos_noxsig.png
@Kogosama [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13135667] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131357/13135667_350.png[/img] [/url] Size: 100-300 Genes: Underbelly, and can I sponsor a Butterfly Gene? Cup type: Nature please!! Questions & Additional information: IDK what size means help lmao If I'm right this is uh....35...45...95...105?? seeds? You take lvl 1's right?
@Kogosama

13135667_350.png

Size: 100-300
Genes: Underbelly, and can I sponsor a Butterfly Gene?
Cup type: Nature please!!
Questions & Additional information: IDK what size means help lmao

If I'm right this is uh....35...45...95...105?? seeds?

You take lvl 1's right?
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Achi
That would depend on if the artist cheyinka commissioned would be willing to accept leftover seeds. If they are, I can see about moving your last 7 over.
@Achi
That would depend on if the artist cheyinka commissioned would be willing to accept leftover seeds. If they are, I can see about moving your last 7 over.
@insufferablecrab
Yes, send them to me whenever you're ready :)
@insufferablecrab
Yes, send them to me whenever you're ready :)
@Safarii @achi The artist I commissioned is @Batcrooks!
@Safarii @achi The artist I commissioned is @Batcrooks!
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
@cheyinka @Safarii Yep I don't mind taking leftover seeds!
@cheyinka @Safarii Yep I don't mind taking leftover seeds!
@batcrooks @cheyinka

Could you add 7 seeds from Achi to Cheyinka's order then? I'll remove them from Achi's bank on my own spreadsheet.
@batcrooks @cheyinka

Could you add 7 seeds from Achi to Cheyinka's order then? I'll remove them from Achi's bank on my own spreadsheet.
@Kogosama Already sent you 4 of them, but I can't send the other 2 for whatever reason. Could you accept them so I send you the other 2?
@Kogosama Already sent you 4 of them, but I can't send the other 2 for whatever reason. Could you accept them so I send you the other 2?
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 70