Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Visual error in Coliseum
1 2 3
Today while fodder leveling in the Ghostlight Ruins, I encountered two strange errors. [img]http://i.imgur.com/gnlipdK.png[/img] After I defeated an enemy, their health + breath bars disappeared momentarily before reappearing (like above), and flickering at sporadic intervals. I think this only happened with Wendigos. EDIT: this is also briefly happening with some Somber Spirits: the two bars flicker into place momentarily, and then disappear for good instead of remaining on the screen. EDIT TWO: I believe this bug is mostly found in 3-monster mobs ? I've seen it in some other configurations, but MOSTLY 3-monster kinds. [img]http://i.imgur.com/XxtfFiT.png[/img] (Lux Spectres' Meditate symbols are remaining there post-defeat???) ------ [img]http://i.imgur.com/Q4elMlH.png[/img] Additionally, whenever a battlestone was unlocked for one of the fodder dragons, the "Battle Stone Slot Unlocked!" notification would appear twice, once in the usual location and once as an icon that literally fell downwards until it disappeared from the Coli screen. I captured it mid-fall above... sorry I can't show it actually moving or anything! ;v; EDIT: this only happened when the fodder dragons reached level 3, but not level 5. I'm using Google Chrome, Version 49.0.2623.87 m, and have recently updated my laptop to Windows 10 ;v; edit: It's happening in the Crystal Pools as well ;3;
Today while fodder leveling in the Ghostlight Ruins, I encountered two strange errors.

gnlipdK.png

After I defeated an enemy, their health + breath bars disappeared momentarily before reappearing (like above), and flickering at sporadic intervals. I think this only happened with Wendigos.
EDIT: this is also briefly happening with some Somber Spirits: the two bars flicker into place momentarily, and then disappear for good instead of remaining on the screen.
EDIT TWO: I believe this bug is mostly found in 3-monster mobs ? I've seen it in some other configurations, but MOSTLY 3-monster kinds.

XxtfFiT.png
(Lux Spectres' Meditate symbols are remaining there post-defeat???)

Q4elMlH.png

Additionally, whenever a battlestone was unlocked for one of the fodder dragons, the "Battle Stone Slot Unlocked!" notification would appear twice, once in the usual location and once as an icon that literally fell downwards until it disappeared from the Coli screen. I captured it mid-fall above... sorry I can't show it actually moving or anything! ;v;
EDIT: this only happened when the fodder dragons reached level 3, but not level 5.

I'm using Google Chrome, Version 49.0.2623.87 m, and have recently updated my laptop to Windows 10 ;v;

edit: It's happening in the Crystal Pools as well ;3;
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum

Clear your cache and cookies, this looks like a display issue.
@Kaelum

Clear your cache and cookies, this looks like a display issue.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN I thought it might be that, and cleared cache & cookies twice... nothing changed, though ;u; maybe I'll just wait it out and it'll be gone tomorrow or something. Alas.
@ACWN I thought it might be that, and cleared cache & cookies twice... nothing changed, though ;u; maybe I'll just wait it out and it'll be gone tomorrow or something. Alas.
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum

Did you close the window in between? Sometimes the clearing wont "take" if you dont close the window.
@Kaelum

Did you close the window in between? Sometimes the clearing wont "take" if you dont close the window.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@Kaelum @ACWN For what it's worth, I'm having the same problem, have been all night. Running Windows 8.1, Chrome version 49.0.2623.87 m. I closed off all Chrome windows/tabs except Settings, cleared both cache and cookies from the beginning of time (I love Chrome's wordings sometimes), then closed off Settings as well and made sure Chrome had stopped running, then re-launched. The problem did not immediately manifest, but after a few battles it was back again. Can confirm it happens in 3-enemy and 4-enemy battles in the Kelp Beds, and the Mire as well. Screenshots were taken after clearing attempt. EDIT: I have not seen the Battle Stone Unlocked duplicate image, but I've also been training higher-level dragons, so rarer for it to pop up. Additionally, it seems the health bar glitch shows until a status effect is inflicted, which then switches to the buggy status images. [img]http://i.imgur.com/oqmXa0U.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KohD05m.png[/img]
@Kaelum @ACWN For what it's worth, I'm having the same problem, have been all night. Running Windows 8.1, Chrome version 49.0.2623.87 m.

I closed off all Chrome windows/tabs except Settings, cleared both cache and cookies from the beginning of time (I love Chrome's wordings sometimes), then closed off Settings as well and made sure Chrome had stopped running, then re-launched. The problem did not immediately manifest, but after a few battles it was back again.

Can confirm it happens in 3-enemy and 4-enemy battles in the Kelp Beds, and the Mire as well. Screenshots were taken after clearing attempt.

EDIT: I have not seen the Battle Stone Unlocked duplicate image, but I've also been training higher-level dragons, so rarer for it to pop up. Additionally, it seems the health bar glitch shows until a status effect is inflicted, which then switches to the buggy status images.

oqmXa0U.png
KohD05m.png
@Interiu I actually saw a thread floating around in GD about this... I guess it's not just us >__<
Hopefully this is resolved soon, I guess. I have no idea what's up ;;v;;
@Interiu I actually saw a thread floating around in GD about this... I guess it's not just us >__<
Hopefully this is resolved soon, I guess. I have no idea what's up ;;v;;
GDPkdgU.png
@Interiu

I have been having the same issue with the Kelp Beds since yesterday. It does not happen every time but frequently. I have also had the icon for a dragon going up in level on the victory page drop to the bottom of the screen several times after a battle. I cleared the cache and open tabs, started and restarted the computer several times.
@Interiu

I have been having the same issue with the Kelp Beds since yesterday. It does not happen every time but frequently. I have also had the icon for a dragon going up in level on the victory page drop to the bottom of the screen several times after a battle. I cleared the cache and open tabs, started and restarted the computer several times.
m3ypHiV.gif .6pMAXtp.jpg.neCLB0P.gif
I have had the same exact issue as @Kaelum.

It started in Ghostlight Ruins, and isn't occasional - it's always there. All parts of the issue are the same - "dropping" battlestones, health/mp bars randomly appearing, and corners of the sprites remaining after they were defeated.

It isn't hindering to my play, simply distracting. I thought you all would like to know about the glitch.

I'm running Window's 10, on Chrome.
I have had the same exact issue as @Kaelum.

It started in Ghostlight Ruins, and isn't occasional - it's always there. All parts of the issue are the same - "dropping" battlestones, health/mp bars randomly appearing, and corners of the sprites remaining after they were defeated.

It isn't hindering to my play, simply distracting. I thought you all would like to know about the glitch.

I'm running Window's 10, on Chrome.
Had the same issues as Interiu - yet to see the duplicate battlestone.

I've had it in the Kelp Beds in 3 and 4 monster mobs.

Did the full clear and even restarted my laptop - not fixed as of yet.
Had the same issues as Interiu - yet to see the duplicate battlestone.

I've had it in the Kelp Beds in 3 and 4 monster mobs.

Did the full clear and even restarted my laptop - not fixed as of yet.
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
Been having similar issues. [img]http://puu.sh/nM8Yk.jpg[/img] Had it happening in Harpy's Roost all morning, but doesn't seem to be an issue now that I'm in Golem's Workshop. Also had the floating grey bar issues. EDIT: An update: Having the same issue in Golem Workshop as well now. EDIT2: Things are getting weirder. [img]http://puu.sh/nMf2E.jpg[/img]
Been having similar issues.
nM8Yk.jpg

Had it happening in Harpy's Roost all morning, but doesn't seem to be an issue now that I'm in Golem's Workshop. Also had the floating grey bar issues.

EDIT: An update: Having the same issue in Golem Workshop as well now.

EDIT2: Things are getting weirder.
nMf2E.jpg
1 2 3