Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | March New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32
@britneyrox
Sorry my entry is a little late. Just got internet back and posting on the site on my phone is a pain Dx
What's my favorite thing about this site? That's a loaded question! xD I really like how it is completely based around dragons. Down to the fact that you can be in a clan and have your clan be dominate if your lucky enough to win that anyways.

I hope I can still enter anyways lol.
@britneyrox
Sorry my entry is a little late. Just got internet back and posting on the site on my phone is a pain Dx
What's my favorite thing about this site? That's a loaded question! xD I really like how it is completely based around dragons. Down to the fact that you can be in a clan and have your clan be dominate if your lucky enough to win that anyways.

I hope I can still enter anyways lol.
@britneyrox
I'd like a ticket, thanks. So far, my favourite thing about Flight Rising is its community. The people here are really friendly, and newbies can settle in quickly with these people here c: Thanks, by the way!
@britneyrox
I'd like a ticket, thanks. So far, my favourite thing about Flight Rising is its community. The people here are really friendly, and newbies can settle in quickly with these people here c: Thanks, by the way!
@britneyrox Hi! After playing this game for a while, I really enjoyed the beauty of the dragons. I find that many of them are quite unique and because of that, it has really drawn me to this game.
@britneyrox Hi! After playing this game for a while, I really enjoyed the beauty of the dragons. I find that many of them are quite unique and because of that, it has really drawn me to this game.
Code:
vbcYNEZ.png
Code:

ZhOjsSa.png
@britneyrox
COLISEUM!
@britneyrox
COLISEUM!
4TSZAjS.png
@britneyrox
Thanks for notifying me that you're doing this :D My favourite thing would probably be breeding/playing around with the scrying tools to create the best dragons possible. The whole atmosphere here also really gets me going creatively, which is appreciated.
@britneyrox
Thanks for notifying me that you're doing this :D My favourite thing would probably be breeding/playing around with the scrying tools to create the best dragons possible. The whole atmosphere here also really gets me going creatively, which is appreciated.
@britneyrox

Thanks for the heads up on this raffle o: My favourite thing so far is probably the breeding aspect, it's so interesting seeing the results! ovo
@britneyrox

Thanks for the heads up on this raffle o: My favourite thing so far is probably the breeding aspect, it's so interesting seeing the results! ovo
@britneyrox I've entered thanks to your suggestion.

What do I like most? The sheer variety in dragon colors, markings, and clothing is infinite!
@britneyrox I've entered thanks to your suggestion.

What do I like most? The sheer variety in dragon colors, markings, and clothing is infinite!
Hello, would love to enter, my favorite thing about flight rising so far would definitely be the lore behind the flights, I love the fact that theres lore behind every flight guardian, and every territory has its own nests and eggs, as well as info about every significant place on the territory.

@britneyrox
Hello, would love to enter, my favorite thing about flight rising so far would definitely be the lore behind the flights, I love the fact that theres lore behind every flight guardian, and every territory has its own nests and eggs, as well as info about every significant place on the territory.

@britneyrox
@britneyrox This is my entry :)

I LOVE the community that is here. There are SO many nice people who are more than willing to give a leg up to anyone who comes along! Its such an awesome trust system and makes for great cooperative gameplay.

Thanks for hosting this! Such awesome giveaway prizes!
@britneyrox This is my entry :)

I LOVE the community that is here. There are SO many nice people who are more than willing to give a leg up to anyone who comes along! Its such an awesome trust system and makes for great cooperative gameplay.

Thanks for hosting this! Such awesome giveaway prizes!
~*Flight Rising Newbie*~

"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend."
@britneyrox Thanks for the tip! I think my favorite thing would be creating lore for my dragons (I still have a long ways to go though, haha, most of my writing isn't on fr yet)
@britneyrox Thanks for the tip! I think my favorite thing would be creating lore for my dragons (I still have a long ways to go though, haha, most of my writing isn't on fr yet)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32