Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Vocaloid fans?
1 2
I haven't found a vocaloid post in the forums at all, so I decided to make one!
Tell us about your favorite, and then least favorite vocaloid and vocaloid songs and tell us why. ^^

My favorite vocaloids are
Fukase, Clara, Prima and Avanna.
Fukase has an amazing voice and his english is 10/10. Clara also sounds adorable and has a cute spanish accent when she sings in Japanese. Avanna also sounds adorable and I love her soft voice so much. Also Prima is cool **.

My least favorite vocaloids are
Unity-chan I guess? Her demo just makes her sound really really bad and out of tune...

My favorite vocaloid song is Of Kings and Queens by Marz Mitzi/Ghost; I just love the way they make Yohioloid and Gumi sound, and their mastering is really nice and unique too!

My least favorite vocaloid song is Sacred Spear Explosion boy, no offence to the author, his songs are nice sounding! But the lyrics to this one just made me feel really uncomfortable...

Please reply with your favorite and least favorite vocaloid stuff! ^^
I haven't found a vocaloid post in the forums at all, so I decided to make one!
Tell us about your favorite, and then least favorite vocaloid and vocaloid songs and tell us why. ^^

My favorite vocaloids are
Fukase, Clara, Prima and Avanna.
Fukase has an amazing voice and his english is 10/10. Clara also sounds adorable and has a cute spanish accent when she sings in Japanese. Avanna also sounds adorable and I love her soft voice so much. Also Prima is cool **.

My least favorite vocaloids are
Unity-chan I guess? Her demo just makes her sound really really bad and out of tune...

My favorite vocaloid song is Of Kings and Queens by Marz Mitzi/Ghost; I just love the way they make Yohioloid and Gumi sound, and their mastering is really nice and unique too!

My least favorite vocaloid song is Sacred Spear Explosion boy, no offence to the author, his songs are nice sounding! But the lyrics to this one just made me feel really uncomfortable...

Please reply with your favorite and least favorite vocaloid stuff! ^^
@Pupcorn

Did someone say Vocaloid? *Summons a friend* @KaniSakura

My personal favorites are Gumi, Meiko, and Iroha! An interesting thing about Iroha is that her voice was actually provided by a man!

My least favorite Vocaloid is SONiKA. Her voice is smooth, but bland.

Favorite Vocaloid song? I've got too many... I'll just list a few.
ECHO - Crusher-P
Master of the Hellish Yard - Mothy/Akuno-P
Last of Me - Circus-P
Miracle is Dead - SweetRevengeK
Shatter - Circus-P
mErcy - Circus-P
iNSaNiTY - Circus-P
Hop Step Instant Death - Utata-P

I don't have a least favorite Vocaloid song, but I always avoid listening to Servant of Evil by Mothy/Akuno-P. It's a good song, but I don't like constantly shooting my feels over and over just listening to the song.

By chance, have you ever heard of UTAUs? :)
@Pupcorn

Did someone say Vocaloid? *Summons a friend* @KaniSakura

My personal favorites are Gumi, Meiko, and Iroha! An interesting thing about Iroha is that her voice was actually provided by a man!

My least favorite Vocaloid is SONiKA. Her voice is smooth, but bland.

Favorite Vocaloid song? I've got too many... I'll just list a few.
ECHO - Crusher-P
Master of the Hellish Yard - Mothy/Akuno-P
Last of Me - Circus-P
Miracle is Dead - SweetRevengeK
Shatter - Circus-P
mErcy - Circus-P
iNSaNiTY - Circus-P
Hop Step Instant Death - Utata-P

I don't have a least favorite Vocaloid song, but I always avoid listening to Servant of Evil by Mothy/Akuno-P. It's a good song, but I don't like constantly shooting my feels over and over just listening to the song.

By chance, have you ever heard of UTAUs? :)
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Pupcorn
Nyello dere

HHN
My favorite Vocaloids have to be Kaito, VY series, Fukase, Gumi, Oliver, Yohioloid, V Flower, and Anon and Kanon.

Least favorite Vocaloid (s)? ehh, going to have to go with the Kagamines and Ruby
Since I listen to the "lower" voices more, the Kagamine's sharp and high voices don't float my boat. Granted, they can sound good, just not my cup of tea :3
Ruby sounds a little too...nasally, for lack of a better word that's what happens to most Engloids since english is a lot harder

Fave songs?
welp here we go

Donor Song
ECHO
Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain
Nonsense Speaker
+REVERSE
Ur-Style
Ghost Rule
Uta wo Utau Hito
Yuragi

Least favorite song...ehh that's a hard one
Leia would have to be my least fave. Something about it just puts me in a bad mood

Yes UTAU is a blessing I Mean REALLY
@Pupcorn
Nyello dere

HHN
My favorite Vocaloids have to be Kaito, VY series, Fukase, Gumi, Oliver, Yohioloid, V Flower, and Anon and Kanon.

Least favorite Vocaloid (s)? ehh, going to have to go with the Kagamines and Ruby
Since I listen to the "lower" voices more, the Kagamine's sharp and high voices don't float my boat. Granted, they can sound good, just not my cup of tea :3
Ruby sounds a little too...nasally, for lack of a better word that's what happens to most Engloids since english is a lot harder

Fave songs?
welp here we go

Donor Song
ECHO
Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain
Nonsense Speaker
+REVERSE
Ur-Style
Ghost Rule
Uta wo Utau Hito
Yuragi

Least favorite song...ehh that's a hard one
Leia would have to be my least fave. Something about it just puts me in a bad mood

Yes UTAU is a blessing I Mean REALLY
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
Most fav would be Gakupo(i have a crush on him don't judge me he's hot xD) <3

I don't have a least fav vocaloid, i just listen to the songs i like xD

My fav songs would be:

Gakupo - Madness of Duke Venomania (i love this so much its even my favorite song <3)

Gumi - ECHO (english version)

Hatsune Miku & Gumi - The Fox's Wedding

Kagamine Rin & Len - Okochama Sensou

Kagamine Rin & Len - Remote Controller

Miku, Gakupo, Kaito, Meiko, Rin & Len, Luka, Gumi - Bad End Night

Kagamine Rin - Chronophobia

Kagamine Rin & Len - Trick and Treat
Most fav would be Gakupo(i have a crush on him don't judge me he's hot xD) <3

I don't have a least fav vocaloid, i just listen to the songs i like xD

My fav songs would be:

Gakupo - Madness of Duke Venomania (i love this so much its even my favorite song <3)

Gumi - ECHO (english version)

Hatsune Miku & Gumi - The Fox's Wedding

Kagamine Rin & Len - Okochama Sensou

Kagamine Rin & Len - Remote Controller

Miku, Gakupo, Kaito, Meiko, Rin & Len, Luka, Gumi - Bad End Night

Kagamine Rin - Chronophobia

Kagamine Rin & Len - Trick and Treat
Eisbrecher-Text.png
Nyello
Gumi and Kaito are my favs <3
Gumi's voice is great in my opinion and Kaito's is too. I like Kaito though because of the headcannon around the fandom that's he's lonely and depressed. I'm not saying that's a good thing but it kinda shows more character for him than the others and that's what I like. No least favorites Vocaloids, so far the only ones I heard aren't bad (that excludes the main 8).
I have soooo many songs that I love so much so I limited to the one that I WOULD reccomend because they so good~
The Onibi Series (there's 8 songs in this series) -Hastune Mkiu & Gumi
COMA -Gumi
Event Horizon -Gumi
Entropy - Hastune Miku
Singularity - Gumi
Night Series (Four songs in this series)- Main 8
Bacteria Contamination - Hastune Miku
Flower of Blood - Gumi
Death Should Not Have Taken Thee (dub by JubyPhonic since I couldn't find the original)- Rin and Len Kagamine
Ikanaide - Yuki
My Crush Was A Monster Boy - Gumi
Party x Party - Vocaloid 6

MY MOST FAVORITE ARE THESE ONES. LIKE HOLY COW FEEELSSSSSSS
Kokoro (there's three versions: Rin's side, Len's side, Both together. They're all different so I sugest watching them all) -Rin/Len Kagamine
Nyello
Gumi and Kaito are my favs <3
Gumi's voice is great in my opinion and Kaito's is too. I like Kaito though because of the headcannon around the fandom that's he's lonely and depressed. I'm not saying that's a good thing but it kinda shows more character for him than the others and that's what I like. No least favorites Vocaloids, so far the only ones I heard aren't bad (that excludes the main 8).
I have soooo many songs that I love so much so I limited to the one that I WOULD reccomend because they so good~
The Onibi Series (there's 8 songs in this series) -Hastune Mkiu & Gumi
COMA -Gumi
Event Horizon -Gumi
Entropy - Hastune Miku
Singularity - Gumi
Night Series (Four songs in this series)- Main 8
Bacteria Contamination - Hastune Miku
Flower of Blood - Gumi
Death Should Not Have Taken Thee (dub by JubyPhonic since I couldn't find the original)- Rin and Len Kagamine
Ikanaide - Yuki
My Crush Was A Monster Boy - Gumi
Party x Party - Vocaloid 6

MY MOST FAVORITE ARE THESE ONES. LIKE HOLY COW FEEELSSSSSSS
Kokoro (there's three versions: Rin's side, Len's side, Both together. They're all different so I sugest watching them all) -Rin/Len Kagamine
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

@Candlelit97
Oh, yes, ^^ I absolutely love utau. There are so many and loads of them sound really cute. My favorite utau would be Yamine Renri. She's got such a cute voice and she sounds quite real too. Whats your favorite utau?
@Candlelit97
Oh, yes, ^^ I absolutely love utau. There are so many and loads of them sound really cute. My favorite utau would be Yamine Renri. She's got such a cute voice and she sounds quite real too. Whats your favorite utau?
@Pupcorn There was a vocaloid post a while back (either in Jan or Feb I think) but it got pushed down by other posts.

Favorite Vocaloid: Kagamine Rin and Len. I found Servant of Evil and fell into the Vocaloid fandom. I also like Meiko (Kyaami's tuning of Meiko is really good (link))

Favorite songs:
Tsugai Kogarashi (I didn't know it was a vocaloid song when I first listened to it)
Bad End Night series
Almost everything made by GigaP, HitoshizukiP
Glide
Wave
Servant of Evil
Death Should Not Have Taken Thee
Nazokake/Nazotoki

Least fav.. I usually don't stick around long enough to remember these songs.....

Anyone here listen to Utaite covers?
@Pupcorn There was a vocaloid post a while back (either in Jan or Feb I think) but it got pushed down by other posts.

Favorite Vocaloid: Kagamine Rin and Len. I found Servant of Evil and fell into the Vocaloid fandom. I also like Meiko (Kyaami's tuning of Meiko is really good (link))

Favorite songs:
Tsugai Kogarashi (I didn't know it was a vocaloid song when I first listened to it)
Bad End Night series
Almost everything made by GigaP, HitoshizukiP
Glide
Wave
Servant of Evil
Death Should Not Have Taken Thee
Nazokake/Nazotoki

Least fav.. I usually don't stick around long enough to remember these songs.....

Anyone here listen to Utaite covers?
@pupcorn
woah, i had no idea so many people were into vocaloid here!

my favorite vocaloids are iroha, yohioloid, cyber diva and gumi. they're all really versatile, and it's nice seeing different voice types!

as for my favorite songs, i'm addicted to GHOST's new song "colorbars". i've also been a big fan of pinocchio-p's stuff, and i'm really happy that "common world domination" made it into project diva!

quick list of other songs before i keep rambling:
miku taking over another dancing game (heaven - ATOLS remix)
love me, love me, love me - miku (it's a kikuo song, expect dark themes)
when i arranged for a call girl, you arrived - miku and IA

as for my least favorite song, i can not stand fear garden. i know it's supposed to sound strange, but it seems too mismatched to me. then again it's well received, so i'm in the minority.

oh yeah, i also use utau! i really only make covers, but i'm trying to learn more about music theory to try and create original songs. (shameless self promotion i'm sorry)
@pupcorn
woah, i had no idea so many people were into vocaloid here!

my favorite vocaloids are iroha, yohioloid, cyber diva and gumi. they're all really versatile, and it's nice seeing different voice types!

as for my favorite songs, i'm addicted to GHOST's new song "colorbars". i've also been a big fan of pinocchio-p's stuff, and i'm really happy that "common world domination" made it into project diva!

quick list of other songs before i keep rambling:
miku taking over another dancing game (heaven - ATOLS remix)
love me, love me, love me - miku (it's a kikuo song, expect dark themes)
when i arranged for a call girl, you arrived - miku and IA

as for my least favorite song, i can not stand fear garden. i know it's supposed to sound strange, but it seems too mismatched to me. then again it's well received, so i'm in the minority.

oh yeah, i also use utau! i really only make covers, but i'm trying to learn more about music theory to try and create original songs. (shameless self promotion i'm sorry)
@pupcorn
Oh wow this is new...
HELLO FELLOW VOCALOID FANS I HAVE ARRIVED
I don't have a favorite or least favorite vocaloid..They're all so cool to me. I honestly don't hae a favorite song either, although The Lost One's Weeping is probably up there. UTAU songs are also nice. ovo
@azuredusk
YES UTAUITE SONGS AND COVERS RIGHT HERE HIGH FIVE BRO
@pupcorn
Oh wow this is new...
HELLO FELLOW VOCALOID FANS I HAVE ARRIVED
I don't have a favorite or least favorite vocaloid..They're all so cool to me. I honestly don't hae a favorite song either, although The Lost One's Weeping is probably up there. UTAU songs are also nice. ovo
@azuredusk
YES UTAUITE SONGS AND COVERS RIGHT HERE HIGH FIVE BRO
k6BP7B9.jpg
@junpei I would love to hear some of your Utauloid covers Junpei. :o Also I love colorbars and I am a bit of a Ghost fan. ^^

Also I loveeee kikuo, his song A Happy Death is probably my favorite one of his. ^^
@junpei I would love to hear some of your Utauloid covers Junpei. :o Also I love colorbars and I am a bit of a Ghost fan. ^^

Also I loveeee kikuo, his song A Happy Death is probably my favorite one of his. ^^
1 2