Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSE!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I know I'm beating a dead horse but I do want to express my irritation.

It is incredibly frustrating when an AB is not listed, items are explicitly labelled as not being accepted, only to find out that due to some conversation on the side with someone you happen to have a lot in common; you go back on items you'd outlined.

Essentially everyone else has voiced what I'm thinking, rude on the owner's part, and seems under-handed on the buyer's part, but they got what they wanted.
I know I'm beating a dead horse but I do want to express my irritation.

It is incredibly frustrating when an AB is not listed, items are explicitly labelled as not being accepted, only to find out that due to some conversation on the side with someone you happen to have a lot in common; you go back on items you'd outlined.

Essentially everyone else has voiced what I'm thinking, rude on the owner's part, and seems under-handed on the buyer's part, but they got what they wanted.
@Nolov @Arenthias 5kg on the double ice?
@Nolov @Arenthias 5kg on the double ice?
@magicalgirlrem OK!
@magicalgirlrem OK!
up
up
@nolov

Are you still accepting items? You removed your wish list I think ;u;
@nolov

Are you still accepting items? You removed your wish list I think ;u;
@Reborn Yes, I still accept.I just find them been move out……maybe I need try it again.;v;
@Reborn Yes, I still accept.I just find them been move out……maybe I need try it again.;v;
@Nolov Okay, if you make or find the wish list again let me know because I'd love to make an offer now =) I remember you were okay with 2013 shadow, lightning and ice apparel. I was wondering if you'd also be interested in [item=companion comet] and unhatched eggs?
@Nolov

Okay, if you make or find the wish list again let me know because I'd love to make an offer now =) I remember you were okay with 2013 shadow, lightning and ice apparel.

I was wondering if you'd also be interested in Companion Comet and unhatched eggs?
@Reborn Yes,I'm interested in unhatched egg and Companion Comet.:D
@Reborn Yes,I'm interested in unhatched egg and Companion Comet.:D
@Nolov

Okay great ^^ and one last question.. would you maybe accept payment plans if I can provide at least half of my bid right away and pay off the rest in 2 weeks? =)
@Nolov

Okay great ^^ and one last question.. would you maybe accept payment plans if I can provide at least half of my bid right away and pay off the rest in 2 weeks? =)
@Reborn Of course,I also have same situation sometimes,It's ok if it can be done on time.:)
@Reborn Of course,I also have same situation sometimes,It's ok if it can be done on time.:)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13