Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSE!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@InfernalDaemon
I agree with your and thanks for advice.
I think I am too easily controlled by emotions and sometimes even eat my words. When I had some Gen1s I don't like (but still beautiful), when people I know but not familiar with come and ask, "could I have that dragon?" I would just gave them away.

And I understand more deeply it is not good, in general. It's more weak than gorgous. I will figure out to change my personality a bit or just not to do tradings anymore.

I meant no intension to make this thread an arguement and I do listen to you, apologise to you. With reasons, I hope.
@InfernalDaemon
I agree with your and thanks for advice.
I think I am too easily controlled by emotions and sometimes even eat my words. When I had some Gen1s I don't like (but still beautiful), when people I know but not familiar with come and ask, "could I have that dragon?" I would just gave them away.

And I understand more deeply it is not good, in general. It's more weak than gorgous. I will figure out to change my personality a bit or just not to do tradings anymore.

I meant no intension to make this thread an arguement and I do listen to you, apologise to you. With reasons, I hope.
People stick with the pain they know.
[quote name="Lystier" date=2016-03-12 07:59:57] @Titan So, if I accepted an AB like KS items, you would consider this professional and fair? Because it's way more expensive than others would offer to the girl? [/quote] No, because that also was not listed as your AB. Cost of the item is not the point. Not at all.
Lystier wrote on 2016-03-12:
@Titan
So, if I accepted an AB like KS items, you would consider this professional and fair? Because it's way more expensive than others would offer to the girl?

No, because that also was not listed as your AB. Cost of the item is not the point. Not at all.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
@Lystier Given AB, fair bidding, this is very simple thing, but you didn't do it. :/
@Lystier Given AB, fair bidding, this is very simple thing, but you didn't do it. :/
@titan @yftm
It is my fault considering "make an offer I cannot reject" as AB, since I do see other threads has the same line and several people come to ask about AB. I thought this could consider as AB and that's why people will come amd ask.

While rules are rules and I'm not familar with the rules, I apologise once again for this.
And I will not hold any auction of gen1s anymore.
None of other gen1s in this post belongs to me, so feel free to biding on others.
@titan @yftm
It is my fault considering "make an offer I cannot reject" as AB, since I do see other threads has the same line and several people come to ask about AB. I thought this could consider as AB and that's why people will come amd ask.

While rules are rules and I'm not familar with the rules, I apologise once again for this.
And I will not hold any auction of gen1s anymore.
None of other gen1s in this post belongs to me, so feel free to biding on others.
...I see. It's not accepting someone's AB at all but acceptin someone's AB price.
Even I agree with the AB offer, it's not just finish the trading, but to ping everyone and see if the person can get to the thread to reply at first.

I misunderstood the meaning of AB and mistaken the two concepts.
Thank you for correcting me and sorry for not professional at all.
I will not start any bid about gen1s anymore since today and reconsider about my understanding of the regulation.

Once again the other gen1s don't belong to me and feel free to bid on them.

@yftm @chrissy @infernaldaemon @titan

E: sorry about all the typos. I'm using mobile.
...I see. It's not accepting someone's AB at all but acceptin someone's AB price.
Even I agree with the AB offer, it's not just finish the trading, but to ping everyone and see if the person can get to the thread to reply at first.

I misunderstood the meaning of AB and mistaken the two concepts.
Thank you for correcting me and sorry for not professional at all.
I will not start any bid about gen1s anymore since today and reconsider about my understanding of the regulation.

Once again the other gen1s don't belong to me and feel free to bid on them.

@yftm @chrissy @infernaldaemon @titan

E: sorry about all the typos. I'm using mobile.
Wait, I'm very confused. I got pinged to this thread and don't understand what's happening. I'm down for a last day ping, but it's not the last day. Can someone please explain?
Wait, I'm very confused. I got pinged to this thread and don't understand what's happening. I'm down for a last day ping, but it's not the last day. Can someone please explain?
@Asgore
As some mistake,it may makes some person feel not comfotable.So I think I need to make a apologize.
And never make the mistake again.
@Asgore
As some mistake,it may makes some person feel not comfotable.So I think I need to make a apologize.
And never make the mistake again.
@Lystier I dont think you should stop doing auctions for gen 1s, you just need to correct your mistake and keep moving forward. I too made a pretty huge mistake when i was starting out auctioning dragons and i feel /terrible/ about it to this day, but i cant let that keep me down forever. Just like you shouldnt.

Learn from accidents and grow as a person, thats all any of us can do.
@Lystier I dont think you should stop doing auctions for gen 1s, you just need to correct your mistake and keep moving forward. I too made a pretty huge mistake when i was starting out auctioning dragons and i feel /terrible/ about it to this day, but i cant let that keep me down forever. Just like you shouldnt.

Learn from accidents and grow as a person, thats all any of us can do.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
Wow. Won't lie. I'm super angry over the no AB and JUST KIDDING SHE'S ABed
Everyone else before me summed it up pretty well.

Whatever.
Gross management and super shady on seller parts, and a bit on the under the table AB from buyer too. Feels super sleezy all around.

Please don't include me on your future auctions/sales.
Don't ping me again.
Thanks.

@Lystier
@Nolov
Wow. Won't lie. I'm super angry over the no AB and JUST KIDDING SHE'S ABed
Everyone else before me summed it up pretty well.

Whatever.
Gross management and super shady on seller parts, and a bit on the under the table AB from buyer too. Feels super sleezy all around.

Please don't include me on your future auctions/sales.
Don't ping me again.
Thanks.

@Lystier
@Nolov
@Miloki Yes I have effort that I have not make it clear these things and hold the auctions,I also should be blame.
But I'll not stop hold auctions,I just learn and wll more careful to comunicate with them who wants me help them hold a auction.
I pick the ping list from the g1 list,so if you don't want to see me,I think you should remmenber me or put me in the block list.
Sorry for my mis again.
@Miloki Yes I have effort that I have not make it clear these things and hold the auctions,I also should be blame.
But I'll not stop hold auctions,I just learn and wll more careful to comunicate with them who wants me help them hold a auction.
I pick the ping list from the g1 list,so if you don't want to see me,I think you should remmenber me or put me in the block list.
Sorry for my mis again.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13