Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Economy vs. Exalting
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61 62
totally agree @Hosio sometimes i also feel liek i wanna cry.. i wanna save the dragons from exhaltion but lair expansion are soo expensive for just 5 slots..

i really wish this would be implemented :D
totally agree @Hosio sometimes i also feel liek i wanna cry.. i wanna save the dragons from exhaltion but lair expansion are soo expensive for just 5 slots..

i really wish this would be implemented :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Die Love it. This is what we need. And this is what I have been saying all along. Give more of an incentive to exalt so 'undersireable' babies dont sit in AH at 3000K gems forever. Yes, at this point the economy has made this game nearly unplayable.
@Die Love it. This is what we need. And this is what I have been saying all along. Give more of an incentive to exalt so 'undersireable' babies dont sit in AH at 3000K gems forever. Yes, at this point the economy has made this game nearly unplayable.
wander_banner_2_by_bgarts-d6l7evf.png
Honestly I preferred flight rising when dragons were expensive. I paid 300k for my double gened white/carib Spiral back then. I paid 700k for a single gened imperial and thought I got a DEAL. It was more fun to have things to strive for. So to people who are worried about inflation, I don't care. Let it inflate. It's more fun when you can't just have everything. Now I look at most imperials and go "Meh" cause they're so cheap I can just.. HAVE it. That's boring. I'm not nearly as into this game anymore because of how destroyed the economy has become. It's boring now.
Honestly I preferred flight rising when dragons were expensive. I paid 300k for my double gened white/carib Spiral back then. I paid 700k for a single gened imperial and thought I got a DEAL. It was more fun to have things to strive for. So to people who are worried about inflation, I don't care. Let it inflate. It's more fun when you can't just have everything. Now I look at most imperials and go "Meh" cause they're so cheap I can just.. HAVE it. That's boring. I'm not nearly as into this game anymore because of how destroyed the economy has become. It's boring now.
tumblr_inline_ncgrdk8eCt1seh6yq.gif
[quote name="Die" date="2013-10-01 17:39:06"]Honestly I preferred flight rising when dragons were expensive. I paid 300k for my double gened white/carib Spiral back then. I paid 700k for a single gened imperial and thought I got a DEAL. It was more fun to have things to strive for. So to people who are worried about inflation, I don't care. Let it inflate. It's more fun when you can't just have everything. Now I look at most imperials and go "Meh" cause they're so cheap I can just.. HAVE it. That's boring. I'm not nearly as into this game anymore because of how destroyed the economy has become. It's boring now.[/quote] soo much yes!! i rather have expensive dragons then dead cheap dragons.. When they open the gates for new users those users can get dual gened spirals, ridgies, pearlies for 10k!!! how is that an achivement please please dear administrators.. let us have this .. and soon please :D
Die wrote on 2013-10-01 17:39:06:

soo much yes!! i rather have expensive dragons then dead cheap dragons.. When they open the gates for new users those users can get dual gened spirals, ridgies, pearlies for 10k!!! how is that an achivement

please please dear administrators.. let us have this .. and soon please :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I approve. Watching commons go for as much as plentifuls has depressed me. Watching Imps drop to 100k has made me not want to do anything anymore. I've stopped breeding plentifuls and I don't buy ungened dragons anymore no matter how pretty they are. It's a disaster and I don't have time to play the games in order to make treasure (my favorite game is also Runestones, go figure...) so I get no where in this game anymore :( If I didn't love dragons so much, I'd leave in a heartbeat.
I approve. Watching commons go for as much as plentifuls has depressed me. Watching Imps drop to 100k has made me not want to do anything anymore. I've stopped breeding plentifuls and I don't buy ungened dragons anymore no matter how pretty they are. It's a disaster and I don't have time to play the games in order to make treasure (my favorite game is also Runestones, go figure...) so I get no where in this game anymore :( If I didn't love dragons so much, I'd leave in a heartbeat.
[quote name="Die" date="2013-10-01 17:39:06"]Honestly I preferred flight rising when dragons were expensive. I paid 300k for my double gened white/carib Spiral back then. I paid 700k for a single gened imperial and thought I got a DEAL. It was more fun to have things to strive for. So to people who are worried about inflation, I don't care. Let it inflate. It's more fun when you can't just have everything. Now I look at most imperials and go "Meh" cause they're so cheap I can just.. HAVE it. That's boring. I'm not nearly as into this game anymore because of how destroyed the economy has become. It's boring now.[/quote] OMG YES. Honestly, I think it's especially hard when you did work so hard, and thought you got something awesome and special, and only a month later it's less than a third the price! I worked super hard to get my PCs gened up and breed scrolled into PCs, and now they are having PC babies that are going for less than 10k and being exalted at starter prices =( I don't mind exaltation, but it really seems like what I did was waste 500k on breed scrolling them, more if you count the genes...In this current market, I cannot even fathom trying to do that again. Gening and breed scrolling dragons. Oh sure, you can use the "special dragons only" argument for scrolling, but special to me and special to everyone else is never going to be the same thing. I used to play fairgrounds to get my 75k every day, just so I could afford nice things. Now I don't even feel like bothering, because what's the point when the expensive things to buy aren't terribly worth it? Worse when I've spent actual money on Wildclaw scrolls and look at my lovely progen pair and think...was it really worth it? Sure, they're not tundras anymore, but what good did it really do? Honestly, I think those real-money purchases are going to be a problem in the future (the near future) if things are continuing to go the way they are headed. This game is only a few months old, not open for new players, and it's dying =( Sure there are things to take advantage of during this terrible economy, but it's just not the way it used to be, and never will be again.
Die wrote on 2013-10-01 17:39:06:

OMG YES. Honestly, I think it's especially hard when you did work so hard, and thought you got something awesome and special, and only a month later it's less than a third the price! I worked super hard to get my PCs gened up and breed scrolled into PCs, and now they are having PC babies that are going for less than 10k and being exalted at starter prices =( I don't mind exaltation, but it really seems like what I did was waste 500k on breed scrolling them, more if you count the genes...In this current market, I cannot even fathom trying to do that again. Gening and breed scrolling dragons. Oh sure, you can use the "special dragons only" argument for scrolling, but special to me and special to everyone else is never going to be the same thing.

I used to play fairgrounds to get my 75k every day, just so I could afford nice things. Now I don't even feel like bothering, because what's the point when the expensive things to buy aren't terribly worth it? Worse when I've spent actual money on Wildclaw scrolls and look at my lovely progen pair and think...was it really worth it? Sure, they're not tundras anymore, but what good did it really do? Honestly, I think those real-money purchases are going to be a problem in the future (the near future) if things are continuing to go the way they are headed.

This game is only a few months old, not open for new players, and it's dying =( Sure there are things to take advantage of during this terrible economy, but it's just not the way it used to be, and never will be again.
Q2enYdF.gifsS4UxtE.gif
@Die

Yes, this. This is a great idea and will help not just the longevity of the game but also bring back new excitement to it. Support 100%.
@Die

Yes, this. This is a great idea and will help not just the longevity of the game but also bring back new excitement to it. Support 100%.
WCnfyEV.jpg
Adding my name to the list of supporters here.

SOMETHING needs to be done, and this is the most workable solution, I think.

@Die - Thank you for mathing it all out for us :)
Adding my name to the list of supporters here.

SOMETHING needs to be done, and this is the most workable solution, I think.

@Die - Thank you for mathing it all out for us :)
Also something to think about is the REASON people are so lazy and don't want to make treasure is because there's nothing exciting to motivate you. Your treasure purchase will be more and more worthless with each passing day. So what do people do? They buy gems and sell them for treasure. Which has caused gems to inflate RAPIDLY. 2000 gems at a 1:200 ratio is 400k. That makes a wildclaw scroll more than most imperials. That isn't right. Boons are now 75k. Why? WHY? I'm hatching a nest of spirals I will sell for 30k each. I'd be lucky to break even. So now you have to wait to hatch every nest(which is boring). People are so desperate to make treasure that they breed strange colors and single genes and no genes etc which, argue "that doesn't mean they're ugly or undesirable omg how could you say that" but the truth is UNGENED DRAGONS DON'T SELL unless they are being exalted or are very specific colors someone is dying to have. It is NOT WORTH IT to gene a dragon anymore. This is why we have 145 pages of imperials. 100 pages of that is all ungened or single gened or strangely colored etc. Those imps won't sell and continue to be driven into the ground price wise.

MAKE THIS GAME HARD AGAIN.
Also something to think about is the REASON people are so lazy and don't want to make treasure is because there's nothing exciting to motivate you. Your treasure purchase will be more and more worthless with each passing day. So what do people do? They buy gems and sell them for treasure. Which has caused gems to inflate RAPIDLY. 2000 gems at a 1:200 ratio is 400k. That makes a wildclaw scroll more than most imperials. That isn't right. Boons are now 75k. Why? WHY? I'm hatching a nest of spirals I will sell for 30k each. I'd be lucky to break even. So now you have to wait to hatch every nest(which is boring). People are so desperate to make treasure that they breed strange colors and single genes and no genes etc which, argue "that doesn't mean they're ugly or undesirable omg how could you say that" but the truth is UNGENED DRAGONS DON'T SELL unless they are being exalted or are very specific colors someone is dying to have. It is NOT WORTH IT to gene a dragon anymore. This is why we have 145 pages of imperials. 100 pages of that is all ungened or single gened or strangely colored etc. Those imps won't sell and continue to be driven into the ground price wise.

MAKE THIS GAME HARD AGAIN.
tumblr_inline_ncgrdk8eCt1seh6yq.gif
@Die
To be honest, I thought about buying gems, but then decided against it because the game isn't making me want to spend money on it anymore. And that, I think, is a real tragedy right there.

I've used to solve puzzles almost every day till I hit the limit and now I don't even bother with it because the dragons are so cheap, that I feel like there is no reason for saving up - it's not like buying an Imperial right now is any investment at all....

Please, please, please, admins, make the game hard again.
@Die
To be honest, I thought about buying gems, but then decided against it because the game isn't making me want to spend money on it anymore. And that, I think, is a real tragedy right there.

I've used to solve puzzles almost every day till I hit the limit and now I don't even bother with it because the dragons are so cheap, that I feel like there is no reason for saving up - it's not like buying an Imperial right now is any investment at all....

Please, please, please, admins, make the game hard again.
FR-Banner.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61 62