Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Thread Moved]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27
SILVER IS PERFECTLY ALRIGHT. My plans right now are as follows;

Coal/Coal pair
Obs/Obs pair
Ice/Ice pair
White/White pair

I was considering silver/gray, but decided it'd be a bit too much...ideally, I'm hoping for my pairs to have terts as far away as possible for maximum variance in circuit color.

Of course, right now I'm a bit more focused on expanding my lair than buying circuit, but...SOON.
SILVER IS PERFECTLY ALRIGHT. My plans right now are as follows;

Coal/Coal pair
Obs/Obs pair
Ice/Ice pair
White/White pair

I was considering silver/gray, but decided it'd be a bit too much...ideally, I'm hoping for my pairs to have terts as far away as possible for maximum variance in circuit color.

Of course, right now I'm a bit more focused on expanding my lair than buying circuit, but...SOON.
2eq780z.png
art by Somaticsilence
The last 4-5 pages of my lair are dedicated to matching primaries/secondaries and circuit if anyone is looking for inspiration.
The last 4-5 pages of my lair are dedicated to matching primaries/secondaries and circuit if anyone is looking for inspiration.
Is anyone by chance breeding in the 'original' TRON colours (Gray/Gray)? If you are I may be really, really interested in a baby.
Is anyone by chance breeding in the 'original' TRON colours (Gray/Gray)? If you are I may be really, really interested in a baby.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
So Tron friends, I just won me a hatchling in a giveaway. Obsidian/Obsidian/Spring shimmer Iri

How much luck would I need to have to get a circut out of a breeding?
So Tron friends, I just won me a hatchling in a giveaway. Obsidian/Obsidian/Spring shimmer Iri

How much luck would I need to have to get a circut out of a breeding?
rwhF6sU.png
@Karkitten depends on who will be your hatchling's mate. At least one of the parents must have the gene in order for it to have a chance of being passed down to their offspring. Circuit is the gem-purchased tert, so it's the hardest gene to pass down. Don't know the exact numbers when paired against gembond/underbelly/basic, but the chances will be really really low if you keep Gemstone as spring basic. =P
@Karkitten depends on who will be your hatchling's mate. At least one of the parents must have the gene in order for it to have a chance of being passed down to their offspring. Circuit is the gem-purchased tert, so it's the hardest gene to pass down. Don't know the exact numbers when paired against gembond/underbelly/basic, but the chances will be really really low if you keep Gemstone as spring basic. =P
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@patina So I'm going to have to get him a tert. Underbelly seems to be the cheapest but I don't think spring underbelly will look pleasant and I'm not too sure about gembond on him.
@patina So I'm going to have to get him a tert. Underbelly seems to be the cheapest but I don't think spring underbelly will look pleasant and I'm not too sure about gembond on him.
rwhF6sU.png
@Karkitten Even though the price is steep I'd suggest saving for a circuit scroll; it'd suit him best I think (and noo this isn't just circuit-bias talking). xD

They sell for 1200 gems in the marketplace, so even at a 1:200 ratio that'd be 240kT. So you can buy the circuit scroll from the AH; but if it's any higher than that price, I'd suggest going to the Item Sales subforum to buy gems for treasure and just purchase the scroll from the marketplace directly. ^^;;
@Karkitten Even though the price is steep I'd suggest saving for a circuit scroll; it'd suit him best I think (and noo this isn't just circuit-bias talking). xD

They sell for 1200 gems in the marketplace, so even at a 1:200 ratio that'd be 240kT. So you can buy the circuit scroll from the AH; but if it's any higher than that price, I'd suggest going to the Item Sales subforum to buy gems for treasure and just purchase the scroll from the marketplace directly. ^^;;
@patina Or I could just weedle my dad into putting ten dollars worth of gems on my account and fishing with it
@patina Or I could just weedle my dad into putting ten dollars worth of gems on my account and fishing with it
rwhF6sU.png
@Karkitten
True that. Next task is to hunt down a suitable partner then. xD
@Karkitten
True that. Next task is to hunt down a suitable partner then. xD
@patina That'll be hard.
@patina That'll be hard.
rwhF6sU.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27