Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Thread Moved]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27
@Karkitten
Search function is your friend. Pssst...Vadeski's obs/obs pearlcatcher in the AH has a goldenrod tert, so you can hatch lots of greenish circuit babies if you buy her. 8D

Of course, if you're not picky about the breed, then you've even more options to choose from. ^_^
@Karkitten
Search function is your friend. Pssst...Vadeski's obs/obs pearlcatcher in the AH has a goldenrod tert, so you can hatch lots of greenish circuit babies if you buy her. 8D

Of course, if you're not picky about the breed, then you've even more options to choose from. ^_^
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Bramblebee Hi! Just applying to be a Grid member for the moment. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=396416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3965/396416_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Miirslos [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Dragon's Coloration:[/b] Violet/Violet/Purple [b]Dragon's Genes:[/b] Basic | Basic | Circuit
@Bramblebee
Hi! Just applying to be a Grid member for the moment. :)

396416_350.png

Dragon's Name: Miirslos
Dragon's Coloration: Violet/Violet/Purple
Dragon's Genes: Basic | Basic | Circuit
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
@patina but I need my gold, I'm trying to get a Skydancer I have on hold right now
@patina but I need my gold, I'm trying to get a Skydancer I have on hold right now
rwhF6sU.png
@Karkitten
Whoops then you must resist the temptation of the AH or it'll blow all your cash away. All of it.

Still--once you've achieved your goals and can set aside the funds...if you buy a dragon that is just one color away from what you want (like obs/midnight/x), it'd definitely be notably cheaper than buying a double obs. Purchasing one already gened out with the breed you want is also the cheaper option, if you find the right lady. 0=)

Man I should follow my own advice eurgh.
@Karkitten
Whoops then you must resist the temptation of the AH or it'll blow all your cash away. All of it.

Still--once you've achieved your goals and can set aside the funds...if you buy a dragon that is just one color away from what you want (like obs/midnight/x), it'd definitely be notably cheaper than buying a double obs. Purchasing one already gened out with the breed you want is also the cheaper option, if you find the right lady. 0=)

Man I should follow my own advice eurgh.
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Bayhoud
Well hello there! And what a lovely lady you are applying with! Welcome to The Grid.

@Xairathan we have a new member to add to the list ^^

@TikindiDragon I am currently working on double/triple whites, if I get anything nice gray/gray wise ill drop you a PM.
@Bayhoud
Well hello there! And what a lovely lady you are applying with! Welcome to The Grid.

@Xairathan we have a new member to add to the list ^^

@TikindiDragon I am currently working on double/triple whites, if I get anything nice gray/gray wise ill drop you a PM.
YWezevi.png
Dwarf Dragon art by Raquel
@Bayhound That's purty :O I'll have you added!
@Bayhound That's purty :O I'll have you added!
vnfnSuk.gif
Hey everyone, I was thinking of implementing a new achievement for members, called "Classic". Basically the requirements would be to breed a silver/silver/blue-range circuit dragon, not sure what the color requirements would be though. What're your thoughts on that?
Hey everyone, I was thinking of implementing a new achievement for members, called "Classic". Basically the requirements would be to breed a silver/silver/blue-range circuit dragon, not sure what the color requirements would be though. What're your thoughts on that?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Bramblebee
Lady? Hah, if Miirslos wasn't as calm as he was, he'd probably take major offense to that. P: Jokes aside, thanks for the welcomes from you and @Xairathan~
@Bramblebee
Lady? Hah, if Miirslos wasn't as calm as he was, he'd probably take major offense to that. P: Jokes aside, thanks for the welcomes from you and @Xairathan~
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
@Bayhound Hahaha, ermagurd. I'm traumatized. I swear I cant' read sometimes. Sorry Miirslos!
@Bayhound Hahaha, ermagurd. I'm traumatized. I swear I cant' read sometimes. Sorry Miirslos!
YWezevi.png
Dwarf Dragon art by Raquel
@Xairathan ooo that would be cool, I actually have a coal silver storm boy who's rtb, so that would mean possible tron babies soon
@Xairathan ooo that would be cool, I actually have a coal silver storm boy who's rtb, so that would mean possible tron babies soon
rwhF6sU.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27