Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pinkerton's Plundered Nuzlocke! 2.0
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@PoofinBurd @Lemonpiepanda - Welcome! I hope you are having fun with your Pinkerlockes. I got you added to the directory.

@Solaristigres - I hope you had fun while it lasted. =D

@blaireau - I know the feeling. I start new projects when I am bored or home sick and then realize I don't have time to keep up with them.
@PoofinBurd @Lemonpiepanda - Welcome! I hope you are having fun with your Pinkerlockes. I got you added to the directory.

@Solaristigres - I hope you had fun while it lasted. =D

@blaireau - I know the feeling. I start new projects when I am bored or home sick and then realize I don't have time to keep up with them.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup I've decide to finish my Nuzlocke!
@HSoup I've decide to finish my Nuzlocke!
@HSoup

Hi, I'm not sure this is what we're supposed to do when we start a Nuzlocke, but, just wanted to let you now that I've started one here! Let me know if I did anything wrong!!
@HSoup

Hi, I'm not sure this is what we're supposed to do when we start a Nuzlocke, but, just wanted to let you now that I've started one here! Let me know if I did anything wrong!!
ejkRcac.png
ALMSIVI is the word
I FINALLY HIT A MONTH! I'm so happy, really I am. ;w; you people are the best. And everyone else's is getting kind of intense too. Aaaaahhhhh
I FINALLY HIT A MONTH! I'm so happy, really I am. ;w; you people are the best. And everyone else's is getting kind of intense too. Aaaaahhhhh
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo5_500.png
I just hit 200 days on my Pinkerlocke... dang. I have two level 18 dragons, one level 15 (probably going to level up once I do today's battles), and a hatchling. I'm... kind of tempted to make some kind of rule change to my Nuzlocke to celebrate hitting another milestone? Last time I retired the Not/Sorry. This time I think I might alter the food rules: first a team is randomized, then the level is randomized between the lowest and highest levels on the team. Thoughts?
I just hit 200 days on my Pinkerlocke... dang. I have two level 18 dragons, one level 15 (probably going to level up once I do today's battles), and a hatchling. I'm... kind of tempted to make some kind of rule change to my Nuzlocke to celebrate hitting another milestone? Last time I retired the Not/Sorry. This time I think I might alter the food rules: first a team is randomized, then the level is randomized between the lowest and highest levels on the team. Thoughts?
“blaireau’s
Well, I lost another one today. =( [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2qisbdf.png[/img]
Well, I lost another one today. =(

2qisbdf.png
@HSoup

I've decided to join this Pinterlocke thing. My thread is here, called Learning to Coexist.
@HSoup

I've decided to join this Pinterlocke thing. My thread is here, called Learning to Coexist.
ucjMnrX.pngliXoQQI.png6m2ResQ.pngexUrsEs.pngQZ9hjwp.pngtR4K16W.pngNN0BWGl.pngkBpCOnb.pngaL21n5x.png9Ul81xi.png7GFlGJN.pngqKZAaLK.png
7T1GlRm.png
@HSoup

I have found this thread, and now I am going to make an alt account to do this on.
I will probably forget to separate my current dragons from the Nuzlocke dragons, so an alt seems fitting right now.
This is my first Nuzlocke, wish me luck!

I'll post a link to it later. Probably on the alt.
@HSoup

I have found this thread, and now I am going to make an alt account to do this on.
I will probably forget to separate my current dragons from the Nuzlocke dragons, so an alt seems fitting right now.
This is my first Nuzlocke, wish me luck!

I'll post a link to it later. Probably on the alt.
tumblr_o2mozpXlYR1uzosdmo3_400.png
@HSoup Are we allowed to breed our dragons?
@HSoup Are we allowed to breed our dragons?
@HSoup
Here's the link to mine. Is there a specific format I need to follow, because if so I'll update mine...
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1784474
@HSoup
Here's the link to mine. Is there a specific format I need to follow, because if so I'll update mine...
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1784474
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17