Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP (Always Open)
1 2 3 4 5
@Tentacruel ((I added gender and name in case you wanted to add that to the first post.))@fuzzy6600 @marchhare

"Hmm!" She said as she suddenly shot awake. She processed the question and wondered herself what her name was. Something told her she went by "Spec" but that it wasn't her name. She prodded her memory for more information but she couldn't remember a thing, which was oddly familiar. Shaking herself from her thoughts she turned and gave the starly a huge grin before saying "Call me Spec. What's your name?"
@Tentacruel ((I added gender and name in case you wanted to add that to the first post.))@fuzzy6600 @marchhare

"Hmm!" She said as she suddenly shot awake. She processed the question and wondered herself what her name was. Something told her she went by "Spec" but that it wasn't her name. She prodded her memory for more information but she couldn't remember a thing, which was oddly familiar. Shaking herself from her thoughts she turned and gave the starly a huge grin before saying "Call me Spec. What's your name?"
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
"I'm March, and that over there is Duo!" She chirped, extending a wing in the Treecko's direction. "We're trying to figure out what to do right now, neither of us know what's going on. Do you, by any chance?"

(@AnonEclipse @Tentacruel)
"I'm March, and that over there is Duo!" She chirped, extending a wing in the Treecko's direction. "We're trying to figure out what to do right now, neither of us know what's going on. Do you, by any chance?"

(@AnonEclipse @Tentacruel)
2drwvZa.png
"Well I certainly don't.." Sunny mumbled, going over to March.
"Well I certainly don't.." Sunny mumbled, going over to March.
@Tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare

"Nope! I probably know even less than you." Spec replied cheerfully. She stood up and started hovering several inches of the ground. "Hmm...I appear to be a ghost as well." Spec said. She already knew what she was but the lack of knowing anything else made her want to rediscovered it. "No arms or legs...this is going to be interesting." Spec said thoughtfully to herself.

((I'm leaving soon so I won't be on for a few hours. I should be on in about two in a half hours at the latest though.))
@Tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare

"Nope! I probably know even less than you." Spec replied cheerfully. She stood up and started hovering several inches of the ground. "Hmm...I appear to be a ghost as well." Spec said. She already knew what she was but the lack of knowing anything else made her want to rediscovered it. "No arms or legs...this is going to be interesting." Spec said thoughtfully to herself.

((I'm leaving soon so I won't be on for a few hours. I should be on in about two in a half hours at the latest though.))
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
March jumped when the Helioptile spoke, feathers puffed up and wings flailing before she landed on her back.

She quickly got back up, eyes wide. "Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't see you there!"

Once she relaxed, she nodded her head once. "My name is March! What's yours?"

(@fuzzy6600 @AnonEclipse @Tentacruel)
March jumped when the Helioptile spoke, feathers puffed up and wings flailing before she landed on her back.

She quickly got back up, eyes wide. "Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't see you there!"

Once she relaxed, she nodded her head once. "My name is March! What's yours?"

(@fuzzy6600 @AnonEclipse @Tentacruel)
2drwvZa.png
@AnonEclipse @Tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare

There were voices. That was the first thing Neo noticed even before the swablu opened his eyes. Finally they opened their eyes, blinking the sleep away as they lazily stumbled to his feet. One quick yawn escaped his beak as they shook themselves, soft blue and white feathers fluffing for a moment before relaxing once again. Now more or less awake, Neo looked around.

There seemed to be several other pokemon interacting. A shuppet, starly, treeko and helioptile. Interesting dynamic. Neo took a moment to look around quickly. They were in the middle of a field. One that he actually did not recognize. That's weird. "Hey, my sincerest apologies to intrude, but do any of you by chance know where we are?" the swablu chirped, walking up to the group. "By the way my name is Neo. Pleasure to meet you all." he added.
@AnonEclipse @Tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare

There were voices. That was the first thing Neo noticed even before the swablu opened his eyes. Finally they opened their eyes, blinking the sleep away as they lazily stumbled to his feet. One quick yawn escaped his beak as they shook themselves, soft blue and white feathers fluffing for a moment before relaxing once again. Now more or less awake, Neo looked around.

There seemed to be several other pokemon interacting. A shuppet, starly, treeko and helioptile. Interesting dynamic. Neo took a moment to look around quickly. They were in the middle of a field. One that he actually did not recognize. That's weird. "Hey, my sincerest apologies to intrude, but do any of you by chance know where we are?" the swablu chirped, walking up to the group. "By the way my name is Neo. Pleasure to meet you all." he added.
Like my art? Want a commission? Please check it out! X
"Oh, My name is.... Sunny." Sunny said smiling.
"Oh, My name is.... Sunny." Sunny said smiling.
Argenum woke up without knowing where he was,he felt...Different,like if he wasnt a human anymore.
He needed to check on a pond to realize that he was a beldum,and it felt....Weird,one side of him was excited because he not only turned into a pokemon,but he turned into a Pseudo-Legendary,but on the other side,he felt...Nothing,like if one side of him couldnt process any emotion at all,Which was the reason for that...?
Putting that aside,he saw a treecko and...Another pokemon,he couldnt see what the other pokemom was.
So Argentum decided to approach to them,after all,it would be good to socialize with other pokemon...Right?
"Hello"Argentum said,in a deep,robotic voice,almost like if somebody was messing with the autotune
"May i ask your name?"
Argenum woke up without knowing where he was,he felt...Different,like if he wasnt a human anymore.
He needed to check on a pond to realize that he was a beldum,and it felt....Weird,one side of him was excited because he not only turned into a pokemon,but he turned into a Pseudo-Legendary,but on the other side,he felt...Nothing,like if one side of him couldnt process any emotion at all,Which was the reason for that...?
Putting that aside,he saw a treecko and...Another pokemon,he couldnt see what the other pokemom was.
So Argentum decided to approach to them,after all,it would be good to socialize with other pokemon...Right?
"Hello"Argentum said,in a deep,robotic voice,almost like if somebody was messing with the autotune
"May i ask your name?"
@Tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare @inkgem @Kingshed

Spec looked around, surprised that she hadn't noticed the others till now. The swablu had awoken and spoken so Spec glided over to answer. "Hello! Nice to meet you. Call me Spec. I know I don't know where we are and I doubt any one else does." Spec said rather cheerfully. She giggled and added "By the way, I like the way you talk." And Spec meant it. She thought the way he spoke made him sound rather gentlemanly.

Spec had remembered the helioptile and had floated over to talk to her. "Hey!" She called out to get her attention. "Your name is Sunny, Right? Nice to meet you! Call me Spec. I'm guessing you don't know where we are too, right?" She said rather quickly.
@Tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare @inkgem @Kingshed

Spec looked around, surprised that she hadn't noticed the others till now. The swablu had awoken and spoken so Spec glided over to answer. "Hello! Nice to meet you. Call me Spec. I know I don't know where we are and I doubt any one else does." Spec said rather cheerfully. She giggled and added "By the way, I like the way you talk." And Spec meant it. She thought the way he spoke made him sound rather gentlemanly.

Spec had remembered the helioptile and had floated over to talk to her. "Hey!" She called out to get her attention. "Your name is Sunny, Right? Nice to meet you! Call me Spec. I'm guessing you don't know where we are too, right?" She said rather quickly.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Duo wasn't focused on meet-n-greets. He began walking around, looking for supplies.

(Anyone know how to subscribe to a forum? Im a noob ikik)
Duo wasn't focused on meet-n-greets. He began walking around, looking for supplies.

(Anyone know how to subscribe to a forum? Im a noob ikik)
i have no idea what to put here, but I'm glad you're sr/center]
1 2 3 4 5