Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP (Always Open)
1 2 3 4 5
@tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare @anoneclipse @Kingshed

A smile played on Neo's beak as the shipper whose name he had just learned was Spec introduced himself. "What a lovely name Spec! Quite a pleasure to meet you. And thank you kindly!" The swablu chirped. He followed the rather quick Shuppet over to where the one who introduced them self as Sunny was. Hm do no one knew where they were. How inconvenient..

His attention was drawn as an almost mechanical voice spoke. The birds head cocked slightly as he turned around on quick feet, finding himself facing a beldum. Well that explained the voice to say the least. "Greetings! My name is snek. May I ask what yours is?" He responded to the beldum. He took note of one of the Pokemon who was already awake walking off. Or rather searching around. Probably a good idea to do that too.

((I'm actually not too sure aahh. I think there is a star you can click on the computer but I am on mobile right now and it's not giving me that option. Ahah my apologies ^^' ))
@tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare @anoneclipse @Kingshed

A smile played on Neo's beak as the shipper whose name he had just learned was Spec introduced himself. "What a lovely name Spec! Quite a pleasure to meet you. And thank you kindly!" The swablu chirped. He followed the rather quick Shuppet over to where the one who introduced them self as Sunny was. Hm do no one knew where they were. How inconvenient..

His attention was drawn as an almost mechanical voice spoke. The birds head cocked slightly as he turned around on quick feet, finding himself facing a beldum. Well that explained the voice to say the least. "Greetings! My name is snek. May I ask what yours is?" He responded to the beldum. He took note of one of the Pokemon who was already awake walking off. Or rather searching around. Probably a good idea to do that too.

((I'm actually not too sure aahh. I think there is a star you can click on the computer but I am on mobile right now and it's not giving me that option. Ahah my apologies ^^' ))
Like my art? Want a commission? Please check it out! X
@Tentacruel , mind if I join?
@Tentacruel , mind if I join?
Sunny giggled. "You guys all have nice names, but I'm gonna look around this place." Sunny walked away in a random direction.
Sunny giggled. "You guys all have nice names, but I'm gonna look around this place." Sunny walked away in a random direction.
@Tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare @inkgem ((Auto-correct got you! It keeps changing Shuppet to shipper for me too. XD Still not as bad as changing Nom to Mom or as annoying as changing Chax to Chad.))@Kingshed

((Tentacrual, if you click on the little arrow by your avatar and then on account settings you'll find it there but it's disabled. However, if you put @ before somebodies name they'll get a alert so people usually just people to do that when they want to know when someone posts.))

"Rude." Spec muttered as Sunny walked off before she could start a proper conversation. However, it was obvious that she didn't really mean it as she turned and followed Neo to say "Oh, it's not my name. I'm not sure I have a name but Spec just seemed like what I went by." In answer to what he said earlier. Realizing she hadn talked right after Neo asked the beldum she perked up and said quickly "I'm sorry! I interrupted you, didn't I? That was quite rude of me. Well now that I have I might as well say that I go by Spec. Now please, continue on telling your name."

((I feel like I should explain this. Due to a comic on deviant art I read I see ghost Pokemon as the souls of dead Pokemon or sometimes something else depending on the description. I'm also going with how the person who made the comic left their ghost Pokemon with no memories of their past life and just a vague feeling of something familiar every now and then. Spec is just spectre shortened since she needed something to go by.))
@Tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare @inkgem ((Auto-correct got you! It keeps changing Shuppet to shipper for me too. XD Still not as bad as changing Nom to Mom or as annoying as changing Chax to Chad.))@Kingshed

((Tentacrual, if you click on the little arrow by your avatar and then on account settings you'll find it there but it's disabled. However, if you put @ before somebodies name they'll get a alert so people usually just people to do that when they want to know when someone posts.))

"Rude." Spec muttered as Sunny walked off before she could start a proper conversation. However, it was obvious that she didn't really mean it as she turned and followed Neo to say "Oh, it's not my name. I'm not sure I have a name but Spec just seemed like what I went by." In answer to what he said earlier. Realizing she hadn talked right after Neo asked the beldum she perked up and said quickly "I'm sorry! I interrupted you, didn't I? That was quite rude of me. Well now that I have I might as well say that I go by Spec. Now please, continue on telling your name."

((I feel like I should explain this. Due to a comic on deviant art I read I see ghost Pokemon as the souls of dead Pokemon or sometimes something else depending on the description. I'm also going with how the person who made the comic left their ghost Pokemon with no memories of their past life and just a vague feeling of something familiar every now and then. Spec is just spectre shortened since she needed something to go by.))
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
"Oh,My name is...."Argentum said,however,he quite didnt rememver his name,and trying to remember it, what seemed like a nonsensical combination of numbers and leter appeared on his mind
4R63N7UM
....What was that?He didnt know,until then he tried to remember it in a certain language he knew...
"Argentum"He continued,in the same cold robotic voice.."I am Argentum"
"Oh,and dpnt worry about that,you didnt interrupt me at all..."He answered to Spec
@AnonEclipse @Inkgem
"Oh,My name is...."Argentum said,however,he quite didnt rememver his name,and trying to remember it, what seemed like a nonsensical combination of numbers and leter appeared on his mind
4R63N7UM
....What was that?He didnt know,until then he tried to remember it in a certain language he knew...
"Argentum"He continued,in the same cold robotic voice.."I am Argentum"
"Oh,and dpnt worry about that,you didnt interrupt me at all..."He answered to Spec
@AnonEclipse @Inkgem
not pinging because I am lazy XD

Fenniken darted around to see other pokemon in her forest. "Who are they?"
not pinging because I am lazy XD

Fenniken darted around to see other pokemon in her forest. "Who are they?"
@Tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare @anoneclipse @Kingshed @Nekothekat

Neo turned back around to the beldum who introduced himself Argentum. "What a lovely name as well! he chirped, a smile playing on his beak once more. He paused for a moment, as if pondering over a thought or two before turning back to look at Spec. "If you do happen to remember a name you used to go by please inform me! I would hate to mis-identify you." the swablu spoke out of respect. The one who introduced them self as Sunny walked away before Neo would properly greet them. The swablus head feathers lowered slightly but he perked them back up, paying no mind since there seemed to be no rude intention behind the other pokemons actions. "So now that we have gotten our greetings out of the way, may I suggest we try and figure out where we are?" he suggested.
@Tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare @anoneclipse @Kingshed @Nekothekat

Neo turned back around to the beldum who introduced himself Argentum. "What a lovely name as well! he chirped, a smile playing on his beak once more. He paused for a moment, as if pondering over a thought or two before turning back to look at Spec. "If you do happen to remember a name you used to go by please inform me! I would hate to mis-identify you." the swablu spoke out of respect. The one who introduced them self as Sunny walked away before Neo would properly greet them. The swablus head feathers lowered slightly but he perked them back up, paying no mind since there seemed to be no rude intention behind the other pokemons actions. "So now that we have gotten our greetings out of the way, may I suggest we try and figure out where we are?" he suggested.
Like my art? Want a commission? Please check it out! X
Sunny came back from exploring with a few berries, enough for everyone.
Sunny came back from exploring with a few berries, enough for everyone.
@Tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare @inkgem @Kingshed @NekoTheKat

"Good idea." Spec said brightly. "Let's go that way and explore!" She suggested and nodded her head in the direction of Sunny, noticing the berries she held. "Ooh, berries!" She said as she rushed over to Sunny. "May I have some, please?" Spec asked Sunny as she wondered how she'd pick them up to eat since she didn't have hands.
@Tentacruel @fuzzy6600 @marchhare @inkgem @Kingshed @NekoTheKat

"Good idea." Spec said brightly. "Let's go that way and explore!" She suggested and nodded her head in the direction of Sunny, noticing the berries she held. "Ooh, berries!" She said as she rushed over to Sunny. "May I have some, please?" Spec asked Sunny as she wondered how she'd pick them up to eat since she didn't have hands.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
"Sure! One berry for everyone!" She said, giving Spec one.
"Sure! One berry for everyone!" She said, giving Spec one.
1 2 3 4 5