Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 'w' Kitty Cat Toe Beans 'w' 1 SLOT LEFT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SneakySpades
May I get a update on when you think I'll receive mine? And maybe you should reping or pm the people who haven't paid? They've probably forgotten.
I'm sorry about bothering you! I just really like how it looks on my girl.
@SneakySpades
May I get a update on when you think I'll receive mine? And maybe you should reping or pm the people who haven't paid? They've probably forgotten.
I'm sorry about bothering you! I just really like how it looks on my girl.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@SneakySpades
As much as I loved the accent, may I request a refund since they still haven't been sent out? ; o ;
I apologize for the bother but your last reply said you'd buy the remainder and send them out - so since they haven't I'd like a refund of the 700g I paid T_T
@SneakySpades
As much as I loved the accent, may I request a refund since they still haven't been sent out? ; o ;
I apologize for the bother but your last reply said you'd buy the remainder and send them out - so since they haven't I'd like a refund of the 700g I paid T_T
@littlestrawberry so so sorry about all this. ive gotten so sick recently and stuffs been going down family-wise. ill send the gems back, and also send you the accent for free, along with everyone else here.
@littlestrawberry so so sorry about all this. ive gotten so sick recently and stuffs been going down family-wise. ill send the gems back, and also send you the accent for free, along with everyone else here.
Nl659OA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7