Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 'w' Kitty Cat Toe Beans 'w' 1 SLOT LEFT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SneakySpades
Oh that looks so lovey on them ; u ;
Do I send gems now to get it or? I'm new so I don't know how paying and receiving skins work xD
@SneakySpades
Oh that looks so lovey on them ; u ;
Do I send gems now to get it or? I'm new so I don't know how paying and receiving skins work xD
@littlestrawberry oh!! here, ill explain-
im charging 350 gems per accent, and once i get 5 people to pay me 350 gems, i buy a pack of "accent blueprints"
accent blueprints are how you create the skin for people to equip! after that, it takes about 5 days for flightrising mods to approve them, and then i send them out. i hope that helped.,,
@littlestrawberry oh!! here, ill explain-
im charging 350 gems per accent, and once i get 5 people to pay me 350 gems, i buy a pack of "accent blueprints"
accent blueprints are how you create the skin for people to equip! after that, it takes about 5 days for flightrising mods to approve them, and then i send them out. i hope that helped.,,
Nl659OA.png
@SneakySpades
Oh, awesome! Thank you c: May I be put on the list and get pinged when it's full so I know to send payment? ^^
@SneakySpades
Oh, awesome! Thank you c: May I be put on the list and get pinged when it's full so I know to send payment? ^^
@littlestrawberry mhm!
@littlestrawberry mhm!
Nl659OA.png
bump!
bump!
Nl659OA.png
bump!
bump!
Nl659OA.png
bump!
bump!
Nl659OA.png
bump!
bump!
Nl659OA.png
This is honestly the cutest thing I have ever seen out of flight rising.
Can you put me on the list for the pearl catchers ( specifically the female? )
This is honestly the cutest thing I have ever seen out of flight rising.
Can you put me on the list for the pearl catchers ( specifically the female? )
-Pats pockets-

They are so cute ;w;
-Pats pockets-

They are so cute ;w;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7