Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Help Wanted: New Feline ARPG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Valikor ah okay, sorry ^^
@AWaywardSon thank you!
@LuseyMoth yeah, and by humans no less. I'll send you a PM in just a minute!
@StormDragon21 just go to the group's page and click "join group"
@Valikor ah okay, sorry ^^
@AWaywardSon thank you!
@LuseyMoth yeah, and by humans no less. I'll send you a PM in just a minute!
@StormDragon21 just go to the group's page and click "join group"
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@luckgandor

I suggest you start with one set of lines that you like the style of and then get artists to mimic that. if you have a bunch of artists doing everything at once it's not going to look coherent. Just a tip.
@luckgandor

I suggest you start with one set of lines that you like the style of and then get artists to mimic that. if you have a bunch of artists doing everything at once it's not going to look coherent. Just a tip.
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png Please pardon any typos/spelling mistakes.
I may have a cat on my arm.
@WynterDragen @StormDragon21 @Dodongo @catNoir @Krosulhah @Hiros @marchhare @Picu777 @CosmicCoelacanth @Sassicide @SplashFeather @Sirblockcraft @Eternally @ImpossibleJedi4 @WhiskyAndCigars @Areater @LuseyMoth @Hiros @AWaywardSon

The Elizabethan-built American Lion is now available! There is 1 free geno in the first batch left, and once it's adopted I'll post the second batch.
http://felithera.deviantart.com/art/Elizabethan-built-American-Lion-Genos-596251306

There are also a ton of new resources in the "Resources" and "Featured" galleries, be sure to check them out!
@WynterDragen @StormDragon21 @Dodongo @catNoir @Krosulhah @Hiros @marchhare @Picu777 @CosmicCoelacanth @Sassicide @SplashFeather @Sirblockcraft @Eternally @ImpossibleJedi4 @WhiskyAndCigars @Areater @LuseyMoth @Hiros @AWaywardSon

The Elizabethan-built American Lion is now available! There is 1 free geno in the first batch left, and once it's adopted I'll post the second batch.
http://felithera.deviantart.com/art/Elizabethan-built-American-Lion-Genos-596251306

There are also a ton of new resources in the "Resources" and "Featured" galleries, be sure to check them out!
@luckgandor
Ooh, this sounds awesome! I'd like to be a beta tester. Since I've never tested a game before, I'll probably ask a lot of questions. I'm assuming you just test out the game, searching for glitches to report, and make sure the game runs as smoothly as possible.

I'd also like to help out with art and concepts. I won't be able to do the lineart or anything, but I can draw poses and give ideas.
@luckgandor
Ooh, this sounds awesome! I'd like to be a beta tester. Since I've never tested a game before, I'll probably ask a lot of questions. I'm assuming you just test out the game, searching for glitches to report, and make sure the game runs as smoothly as possible.

I'd also like to help out with art and concepts. I won't be able to do the lineart or anything, but I can draw poses and give ideas.
who up rising they flight
@Galaxiana yes, do note an ARPG means art roleplaying game so nothing is automated ^^
@Galaxiana yes, do note an ARPG means art roleplaying game so nothing is automated ^^
@Luckgandor
Ok, this'll be neat. ouo
@Luckgandor
Ok, this'll be neat. ouo
who up rising they flight
@luckygandor
I'd like to be a beta-tester, if possible =u=
@luckygandor
I'd like to be a beta-tester, if possible =u=
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.