Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What does YOUR username mean?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
i actually really love honey. i used to be obsessed with peanut butter and all my thingys were like "ilovepnutbutter" etc
i actually really love honey. i used to be obsessed with peanut butter and all my thingys were like "ilovepnutbutter" etc
cloudhoney1_zpswyhw9bag.gif cloudhoney2_zpslrmteoun.gif
My oldest humanoid OC is an archangel named Azure. I kind of want to change it though since I've notice that people have a hard time spelling out my username and it's long haha.
My oldest humanoid OC is an archangel named Azure. I kind of want to change it though since I've notice that people have a hard time spelling out my username and it's long haha.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@*******

My name is actually a reference to characters/a story that I wrote when I was eight or nine. I've reworked the story several times, but the basic ideas stay the same.
There were two characters in the story that always stand out to me - Seriesta and Salamare. Light and dark respectively. I switch between the names and sometimes use both. But yeah, that's pretty much it.
@*******

My name is actually a reference to characters/a story that I wrote when I was eight or nine. I've reworked the story several times, but the basic ideas stay the same.
There were two characters in the story that always stand out to me - Seriesta and Salamare. Light and dark respectively. I switch between the names and sometimes use both. But yeah, that's pretty much it.
It means that I like pie, yo.
It means that I like pie, yo.
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
I love crows and all corvids a lot and managed to snip that username ( ?° ?? ?°)
I love crows and all corvids a lot and managed to snip that username ( ?° ?? ?°)
Crow - 25 - they/it/he - local autistic corvid enthusiast
i love possums and... that's pretty much it.

it used to be possumprincette, but i switched over to possumrot after i moved to plague.
i love possums and... that's pretty much it.

it used to be possumprincette, but i switched over to possumrot after i moved to plague.
i'm 100% space trash and saturn is my favorite planet!
it's also the name of a really good song by sleeping at last :D
i'm 100% space trash and saturn is my favorite planet!
it's also the name of a really good song by sleeping at last :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I tend to lurk. So I am Quietly being myself...Alice.

Tada.
I tend to lurk. So I am Quietly being myself...Alice.

Tada.
YMPbu9R.png
l7opz91.png
kCHWEjf.png
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
gVI5OAO.png
u1wgsSN.png
gYW0j5f.png
3adgzZD.png
gpaaIlI.png
l8NOdbs.png
DkUJ4j9.png
ummm sorry to bring in the sappiness, but here i am [quote][b]resilient[/b] [i]adjective re·sil·ient \ri-?zil-y?nt\[/i] Simple Definition of resilient : able to become strong, healthy, or successful again after something bad happens[/quote] i chose it because the meaning is especially important to me since i'm always trying to keep moving forward and not harbor negative thoughts & feelings haha also thought the spelling was interesting :')
ummm sorry to bring in the sappiness, but here i am
Quote:
resilient
adjective re·sil·ient \ri-?zil-y?nt\
Simple Definition of resilient
: able to become strong, healthy, or successful again after something bad happens

i chose it because the meaning is especially important to me since i'm always trying to keep moving forward and not harbor negative thoughts & feelings haha

also thought the spelling was interesting :')
@*******
I was a gamer a couple years ago and had a terrible time coming up with female sounding names. Got irritated with people mistaking me for a guy so I started brainstorming on unique but unquestionably female names.

Anna is about as feminine as it gets, no mistaking that one. Decided it needed to be a little longer so I tacked on my middle name. Presto!
@*******
I was a gamer a couple years ago and had a terrible time coming up with female sounding names. Got irritated with people mistaking me for a guy so I started brainstorming on unique but unquestionably female names.

Anna is about as feminine as it gets, no mistaking that one. Decided it needed to be a little longer so I tacked on my middle name. Presto!
JOMDIQa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19