Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 2283 2284
@thedragon22 @WillowtheWisp @TheCrayfishLord

Spring executed a loop-the-loop in the air gracefully. "Come on! Catch me if you can!" he called playfully, speeding away into the skies. "We'd better hurry; I sense a storm coming." He glanced back at Ehlek. "The Plague clan that my clan is allied with has not been attacked for the past month or so, and I don't think they've caught word of any attacks on other clans, though. Still, we should make haste." Wilde, following Spring from the ground, gave a low chirp of agreement.
@thedragon22 @WillowtheWisp @TheCrayfishLord

Spring executed a loop-the-loop in the air gracefully. "Come on! Catch me if you can!" he called playfully, speeding away into the skies. "We'd better hurry; I sense a storm coming." He glanced back at Ehlek. "The Plague clan that my clan is allied with has not been attacked for the past month or so, and I don't think they've caught word of any attacks on other clans, though. Still, we should make haste." Wilde, following Spring from the ground, gave a low chirp of agreement.
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Allizombie Sure, you're welcome to join in! If you've read the past couple posts and the rules, then I think you'll be fine! :D
@Allizombie Sure, you're welcome to join in! If you've read the past couple posts and the rules, then I think you'll be fine! :D
ink2.png 20
fr+0
Even though I am not a newbie I cant really find any rps to join so I tried here. Does anyone have any plots in here?
Even though I am not a newbie I cant really find any rps to join so I tried here. Does anyone have any plots in here?
@Evolution2
(Alrighty, thanks! I'm gonna assume everyone's at least made it to the outskirts of the Scarred Wasteland but correct me if I'm wrong)

Circe flew above Geiger, scanning the pulsating, almost flesh-like ground before her. The Tundra kept a close eye on the energetic Mirror, knowing that she was prone to wandering off in search of new forms of pestilence to experiment with. She looked up, glancing at the horizon and towards the outskirts of their territory. Her eyes widened at the sight of a number of flitting shapes in the distance. "Geiger, we've got company." she yelled, gliding down onto the festering mass of tendrils that made up the ground. The Mirror let out a low hiss, flexing her claws beneath her thick rubber gloves. Circe breathed a small sigh. "If they're friendly, try not to scare them off. We've had enough problems like that already." Geiger stayed silent, eyeing the approaching dragons with a hungry glare.
@Evolution2
(Alrighty, thanks! I'm gonna assume everyone's at least made it to the outskirts of the Scarred Wasteland but correct me if I'm wrong)

Circe flew above Geiger, scanning the pulsating, almost flesh-like ground before her. The Tundra kept a close eye on the energetic Mirror, knowing that she was prone to wandering off in search of new forms of pestilence to experiment with. She looked up, glancing at the horizon and towards the outskirts of their territory. Her eyes widened at the sight of a number of flitting shapes in the distance. "Geiger, we've got company." she yelled, gliding down onto the festering mass of tendrils that made up the ground. The Mirror let out a low hiss, flexing her claws beneath her thick rubber gloves. Circe breathed a small sigh. "If they're friendly, try not to scare them off. We've had enough problems like that already." Geiger stayed silent, eyeing the approaching dragons with a hungry glare.
1QgVVA1.png
Ehlek glided alongside them. He was silent as he flew over his home flight, looking happily over the wasteland of death and disease. His caiman held tightly, not wanting to fall off. @willowthewisp @evolution2 @thedragon22
Ehlek glided alongside them. He was silent as he flew over his home flight, looking happily over the wasteland of death and disease. His caiman held tightly, not wanting to fall off. @willowthewisp @evolution2 @thedragon22
Ehlek, Alpha-Male of the Talons of the Rosetail
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=223402&tab=dragon&did=21000611
@DubThoseSteps
(it's fine, I had forgotten I needed to reply, no harm done :3)

Mrytle chuckles and nods, "I know what you mean..Ah, sorta. We don't really have out lair guarded, we just kind of let Ma'at find a nice secret place for us to sleep. Guardians can be really severe, but I know at least Ma'at just wants to make sure all of us are safe and well-kept after."
She stifles a doozie of a yawn and then shakes herself.
@DubThoseSteps
(it's fine, I had forgotten I needed to reply, no harm done :3)

Mrytle chuckles and nods, "I know what you mean..Ah, sorta. We don't really have out lair guarded, we just kind of let Ma'at find a nice secret place for us to sleep. Guardians can be really severe, but I know at least Ma'at just wants to make sure all of us are safe and well-kept after."
She stifles a doozie of a yawn and then shakes herself.
BPpOUJu.png
@GrassyHarbor
(Oh lol.)
Jarel flaps his wings a little. "Oh, that's nice. Our "base" is very guarded, mind you. Orihalcon reinforced the whole damn thing jus' with wood, iron, copper, you name it. That dragon's really resourceful. Oh, by the way, he asked me politely -very rare, mind you- to craft and place booby traps around the "base" to, and I quote: "Because without booby traps there would be sneaky dragons that would waltz past the blockages and grab our resources, Jarel."." Jarel said, tugging slightly at his scarf.
(Also, I gave Jarel a texan accent, because i thought it would be fitting.)
@GrassyHarbor
(Oh lol.)
Jarel flaps his wings a little. "Oh, that's nice. Our "base" is very guarded, mind you. Orihalcon reinforced the whole damn thing jus' with wood, iron, copper, you name it. That dragon's really resourceful. Oh, by the way, he asked me politely -very rare, mind you- to craft and place booby traps around the "base" to, and I quote: "Because without booby traps there would be sneaky dragons that would waltz past the blockages and grab our resources, Jarel."." Jarel said, tugging slightly at his scarf.
(Also, I gave Jarel a texan accent, because i thought it would be fitting.)
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
@NekoTheKat Basically, my group is trying to get to the Plague clan to find a caiman. You're welcome to join us!
@NekoTheKat Basically, my group is trying to get to the Plague clan to find a caiman. You're welcome to join us!
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@Tricksters@TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie

Syrilla darted around, then zoomed after Spring. "Yah! Fear me!" she bellowed.
Flare snorted and followed. Riptide's eyes twinkled as he followed. Then, Flare whispered something in his ear.
Flare turned around, and started flying in the opposite direction.
Syrilla glanced after her. "Where's Flare going?"
"Home," said Riptide softly. "Apparently, she's tired. And wants to live her life again." He sighed.
Syrilla, though saddened, could not be kept down for long. As usual, mischief followed her wherever she went.
"OOF!" she yelped, slamming into an imperial male spiraling around the Plague clan.
The male tumbled through the air, then righted himself.
"Oops, sorry," said Syrilla. "I seem to have this problem of slamming into strangers." She grinned.
"You're- a Nature dragon," said the male warily.
"Well, yes," said Syrilla, puzzled.
The male growled, his ears flattening, and Riptide flew to Syrilla's side. "Is there a problem?" asked Riptide icily.
@Tricksters@TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie

Syrilla darted around, then zoomed after Spring. "Yah! Fear me!" she bellowed.
Flare snorted and followed. Riptide's eyes twinkled as he followed. Then, Flare whispered something in his ear.
Flare turned around, and started flying in the opposite direction.
Syrilla glanced after her. "Where's Flare going?"
"Home," said Riptide softly. "Apparently, she's tired. And wants to live her life again." He sighed.
Syrilla, though saddened, could not be kept down for long. As usual, mischief followed her wherever she went.
"OOF!" she yelped, slamming into an imperial male spiraling around the Plague clan.
The male tumbled through the air, then righted himself.
"Oops, sorry," said Syrilla. "I seem to have this problem of slamming into strangers." She grinned.
"You're- a Nature dragon," said the male warily.
"Well, yes," said Syrilla, puzzled.
The male growled, his ears flattening, and Riptide flew to Syrilla's side. "Is there a problem?" asked Riptide icily.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie @WillowtheWisp

((So we've landed? Sorry I'm trying to keep up))
@TheCrayfishLord @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie @WillowtheWisp

((So we've landed? Sorry I'm trying to keep up))
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 2283 2284