Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Flight Rising Colour!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 421 422
Apparently I am split between two.

*Edit*

To my pleasant surprise, it matches the combined crest of Friendship & Courage sprite in my signature!
46409e & f46409
Apparently I am split between two.

*Edit*

To my pleasant surprise, it matches the combined crest of Friendship & Courage sprite in my signature!
46409e & f46409
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif
"Hope it is pretty !"

did it work?
"Hope it is pretty !"

did it work?
A5i3AHB.png
Very cool idea!

Dang that is a dark blue XD
Very cool idea!

Dang that is a dark blue XD
051116b7-6eba-41ff-820d-8411a516ddd7_zpsf78stq3r.png
Persian Indigo! I can live with that.
Persian Indigo! I can live with that.
~
My official color is called Sapphire, which is also my birthstone! :O

but I'm not the biggest fan of blue, so here's with some added letters:
Venetian Red oooh fancy
Putting a letter at the end makes it "Islamic Green", haha

my colors look like those pens with multiple color ink. i guess i like the Venetian Red one best, wish I had a better green though :(
My official color is called Sapphire, which is also my birthstone! :O

but I'm not the biggest fan of blue, so here's with some added letters:
Venetian Red oooh fancy
Putting a letter at the end makes it "Islamic Green", haha

my colors look like those pens with multiple color ink. i guess i like the Venetian Red one best, wish I had a better green though :(
Green. Fitting for a Nature clan, I suppose. It's called Japanese Laurel.
Green. Fitting for a Nature clan, I suppose. It's called Japanese Laurel.

aKHNXwM.png
Neat.

Apparently it's called 'Eden'
Neat.

Apparently it's called 'Eden'
tumblr_nt5mseVkV71qgs2k4o1_250.gif
Apparently mine is Deep Koamaru and I so happen to already type in blue so that's quite the coincidence~!

Idk if it's been noted yet but it looks like everybody's id's, seeing how they mostly all start with 1, are going to be a green to blue range... I think the way it works is the first two digits determine the red levels, the second two digits determine green, and the third determines blue? And so almost everybody has low red levels and varying green or blue levels so everybody's getting greens and blues.

It's pretty fun seeing what it all means! I'm just messing around with it in gimp because gimp lets you play around with hex ids. It looks like letters are supposed to represent values that are even higher than numbers. So changing the a number into a letter makes that colour brighter (especially the first letter of each pair since that seems to move it up by 16s). The letters seem to go from A-F..... So yeah that makes it 16 different values.

But what that means is that adding a letter in the very beginning is always going to make your colour much more red!

But what this means now is that I know how to manipulate my ID into becoming brown hehehehehehe
Apparently mine is Deep Koamaru and I so happen to already type in blue so that's quite the coincidence~!

Idk if it's been noted yet but it looks like everybody's id's, seeing how they mostly all start with 1, are going to be a green to blue range... I think the way it works is the first two digits determine the red levels, the second two digits determine green, and the third determines blue? And so almost everybody has low red levels and varying green or blue levels so everybody's getting greens and blues.

It's pretty fun seeing what it all means! I'm just messing around with it in gimp because gimp lets you play around with hex ids. It looks like letters are supposed to represent values that are even higher than numbers. So changing the a number into a letter makes that colour brighter (especially the first letter of each pair since that seems to move it up by 16s). The letters seem to go from A-F..... So yeah that makes it 16 different values.

But what that means is that adding a letter in the very beginning is always going to make your colour much more red!

But what this means now is that I know how to manipulate my ID into becoming brown hehehehehehe
sU6pe.png
Signature image drawn by Lpip. The character is property of them!
" i like it! not sure what its called"

" i like it! not sure what its called"

check me out!

check me out!

check me out!

check me out!
check me out!

check me out!

check me out!

check me out!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 421 422