Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New and Improved Survey + Raffle!!!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40
Thanks for all the responses! It's amazing that I've managed to get this much. However, if anyone would like to contribute to the survey by offering a few more prizes, I would appreciate it. The prizes don't have to be huge and they definitely don't have to ever touch my hands. Any little thing helps.

Also if anyone has any suggestions on how they would like me to oragnize the data, please tell me!!! Currently I have access to Tableau Public, but nothing really for making attractive documents.
Thanks for all the responses! It's amazing that I've managed to get this much. However, if anyone would like to contribute to the survey by offering a few more prizes, I would appreciate it. The prizes don't have to be huge and they definitely don't have to ever touch my hands. Any little thing helps.

Also if anyone has any suggestions on how they would like me to oragnize the data, please tell me!!! Currently I have access to Tableau Public, but nothing really for making attractive documents.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
The Survey is done
The Survey is done
beep bop boop
completed your survey
completed your survey
I got two pings to the same thread, I might as well give it a try. I'll refer @Momo @Bahgera @Bayhound @BlazingReshi @Seiteran @Draven @Eleneill and let them decide if they wanna give it a go.
I got two pings to the same thread, I might as well give it a try. I'll refer @Momo @Bahgera @Bayhound @BlazingReshi @Seiteran @Draven @Eleneill and let them decide if they wanna give it a go.
FRVixensSiggy2.pngFRVixensSiggy.png
@RyuHana

took the survey ;o;
@RyuHana

took the survey ;o;
Took the survey. Referring @Voldeshort simply because I think she'd like to be involved.
Took the survey. Referring @Voldeshort simply because I think she'd like to be involved.
I took the survey, thanks @TypoDemon .

Pinging some people in case they have interest. @RedLionsPride , @Cybra , @daranon , and @fallenappleinc
I took the survey, thanks @TypoDemon .

Pinging some people in case they have interest. @RedLionsPride , @Cybra , @daranon , and @fallenappleinc
@Pandatao
Thanks for pinging me! I'm curious to see the results of the survey!

Pinging my active friends!
@Silvawolf100
@Juba
@Sukio
@Amarayne

Sorry if you guys have taken the survey already, just making sure you get a chance to answer!
@Pandatao
Thanks for pinging me! I'm curious to see the results of the survey!

Pinging my active friends!
@Silvawolf100
@Juba
@Sukio
@Amarayne

Sorry if you guys have taken the survey already, just making sure you get a chance to answer!
Oooh thanks @KatzeNeko .

I did the first one ages ago, but yeah, def doing this one again. Also going to ping (in case they haven't been yet) a few people because I thiknk they would enjoy this too.

@Hitokage , @DryadGurrl , @signlesssufferer , & @notacyborg
Oooh thanks @KatzeNeko .

I did the first one ages ago, but yeah, def doing this one again. Also going to ping (in case they haven't been yet) a few people because I thiknk they would enjoy this too.

@Hitokage , @DryadGurrl , @signlesssufferer , & @notacyborg
@Aigis

Well this was random but fun in a way, thanks. XD Survey completed.

I don't know that many people, but I'll ping:
@Kittygomou
@Mufruski

See if they wish to give this a try. ^ ^
@Aigis

Well this was random but fun in a way, thanks. XD Survey completed.

I don't know that many people, but I'll ping:
@Kittygomou
@Mufruski

See if they wish to give this a try. ^ ^
yinbannersmaller_zps6bc7308a.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40