Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New and Improved Survey + Raffle!!!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Remember the survey will be closing in slightly over 24 hours.
Remember the survey will be closing in slightly over 24 hours.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Bump in the night!
Bump in the night!
Did the survey! Really curious as to the results :3
Did the survey! Really curious as to the results :3
banner.png
Closing in less than 12 hours.
Closing in less than 12 hours.
@fishspeakers - I entered! :D Also, do you think you could post the results or maybe even allow the admins to look at it?
@fishspeakers - I entered! :D Also, do you think you could post the results or maybe even allow the admins to look at it?
j3zsWMV.png
@CosmicAura

Thanks! And oh yes, I will definitely be posting the results, although it might take a while.
@CosmicAura

Thanks! And oh yes, I will definitely be posting the results, although it might take a while.
@fishspeakers - Awesome! I think this survey will be super helpful for the admins to get a feel for what the userbase wants or would like to see!
@fishspeakers - Awesome! I think this survey will be super helpful for the admins to get a feel for what the userbase wants or would like to see!
j3zsWMV.png
@CosmicAura

Well I don't think I will be able to publish the open ended results because other people have pointed out to me that some people might not want their statements published, even anonymously. But I might use them in a future survey.
@CosmicAura

Well I don't think I will be able to publish the open ended results because other people have pointed out to me that some people might not want their statements published, even anonymously. But I might use them in a future survey.
Did the survey. I'm interested in the results ^^
Did the survey. I'm interested in the results ^^
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
done thanks !
done thanks !
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40