Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | acheivements bug
I have all eleven dolls and it won't give me the achievement, I also did the shock switch one and it took me an hour and when I finally did it, it didn't give me the achievement.
I have all eleven dolls and it won't give me the achievement, I also did the shock switch one and it took me an hour and when I finally did it, it didn't give me the achievement.
fandomsigsmall_by_myserpentine-d9uw89w.png
@chimchim achievements are bugged and can take several months to trigger. Keep the dolls in your hoard (don't store them in your vault) until the achievement triggers. This holds true for all the collecting achievements.
@chimchim achievements are bugged and can take several months to trigger. Keep the dolls in your hoard (don't store them in your vault) until the achievement triggers. This holds true for all the collecting achievements.
Yea, Checkmate hasn't triggered for me.

Apparently it's pretty common. Hang in there!
Yea, Checkmate hasn't triggered for me.

Apparently it's pretty common. Hang in there!
@chespin @Griffins thnx its probs cause i have em in the vault. thnx for the help, what about the shock switch one tho?
@chespin @Griffins thnx its probs cause i have em in the vault. thnx for the help, what about the shock switch one tho?
@chespin I see you like pokemon and gravity falls, im a fan of both myself can't believe gravity falls has ended
@chespin I see you like pokemon and gravity falls, im a fan of both myself can't believe gravity falls has ended
@chimchim I believe at the moment the Shock Switch achievements are currently disabled- they're redoing the achievements system though, so they should be re-enabled whenever that is done :)
@chimchim I believe at the moment the Shock Switch achievements are currently disabled- they're redoing the achievements system though, so they should be re-enabled whenever that is done :)
Hello, @chimchim! The others are correct here - achievements (particularly item collection achievements) are suffering some lag right now. If you have all the necessary requirements, the achievement will activate eventually. It could just take several weeks to several months, unfortunately. :(

Yes, be sure you're keeping the items for item collection achievements in your Hoard, not your Vault. The achievement system does not check player Vaults for items.

And yes, the achievement for the Shock Switch game is unobtainable at this time. :)

Since achievement lag is a well-known bug, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to keep this forum tidy for the engineers. Thank you for your report, and good luck obtaining your achievements!
Hello, @chimchim! The others are correct here - achievements (particularly item collection achievements) are suffering some lag right now. If you have all the necessary requirements, the achievement will activate eventually. It could just take several weeks to several months, unfortunately. :(

Yes, be sure you're keeping the items for item collection achievements in your Hoard, not your Vault. The achievement system does not check player Vaults for items.

And yes, the achievement for the Shock Switch game is unobtainable at this time. :)

Since achievement lag is a well-known bug, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to keep this forum tidy for the engineers. Thank you for your report, and good luck obtaining your achievements!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png