Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Procreate Date
1 2 3 4 5
@Veloceraptor @Souless thank you guys for helping me with raising funds for my lair expansion! now once i sell/exalt all of my for sale dragons i will have nearly a whole page empty for all future hosting and hatchlings
@Veloceraptor @Souless thank you guys for helping me with raising funds for my lair expansion! now once i sell/exalt all of my for sale dragons i will have nearly a whole page empty for all future hosting and hatchlings
mercy_winged_victory_by_sciencenomenclature-dbmxt2p.pngwebp_net_resizeimage_by_sciencenomenclature-dbm36b4.png
That's great @catchingadri Glad to help
That's great @catchingadri Glad to help
Nonsense is the best sense
@catchingadri happy to help! Pm/ ping me if you need anything else!
@catchingadri happy to help! Pm/ ping me if you need anything else!
Live
Laugh
And love to
Roleplay~
@Souless oh forgot to mention, you can take me off the unavailable list now that i have cleared up some space!
@Souless oh forgot to mention, you can take me off the unavailable list now that i have cleared up some space!
mercy_winged_victory_by_sciencenomenclature-dbmxt2p.pngwebp_net_resizeimage_by_sciencenomenclature-dbm36b4.png
@Souless
Wanted to let you know that I just changed my username and it needs to be changed on the front page. (Poor timing on my part, considering I just joined.) I was orlesianbeauty but now I'm AristosAchaion34. Sorry about that!
@Souless
Wanted to let you know that I just changed my username and it needs to be changed on the front page. (Poor timing on my part, considering I just joined.) I was orlesianbeauty but now I'm AristosAchaion34. Sorry about that!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
Oh! Thanks for informing me @catchingadri @AristosAchaion34
Oh! Thanks for informing me @catchingadri @AristosAchaion34
@souless

are you going to have people ping the breeders? or go through you guys first?
@souless

are you going to have people ping the breeders? or go through you guys first?
Back from a long Hiatus
Pastel-Galaxy-1.png
Whatever they feel like doing I suppose @AuroraK
Whatever they feel like doing I suppose @AuroraK
@Souless i made a spreadsheet linked here if you want to add it to the main post!
@Souless i made a spreadsheet linked here if you want to add it to the main post!
Bumping~
Bumping~
Back from a long Hiatus
Pastel-Galaxy-1.png
1 2 3 4 5