Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Procreate Date
1 2 3 4 5
@souless I will become a member glad to breed a lot I don't have a lot of RTBs right now though
@souless I will become a member glad to breed a lot I don't have a lot of RTBs right now though
ePOliyb.png
@Pinky12323 That's fine business hasn't really taken off yet anyway so you'll probably have more by the time it does
@Pinky12323 That's fine business hasn't really taken off yet anyway so you'll probably have more by the time it does
Nonsense is the best sense
Good morning Starlings
Good morning Starlings
Back from a long Hiatus
Pastel-Galaxy-1.png
Update:
I currently have 2 nests open for breeding
Update:
I currently have 2 nests open for breeding
Back from a long Hiatus
Pastel-Galaxy-1.png
@Souless

I'll sign my dragons up when registration opens again. ;u;
@Souless

I'll sign my dragons up when registration opens again. ;u;
Characters for sale/Trade!
Main Toyhouse Acct Purge!
Okay I'll mark you down :) @nametagz
Okay I'll mark you down :) @nametagz
@Eclipsewolf12 @Veloceraptor @Makalovessoul @catchingadri @ShepherdOfFire @KiliaKit @AuroraK @Venneris @AristosAchaion34 @Pinky12323

Hey peeps! So I was thinking that we could all have a Breeders Choice Dragon post where we each have an image of our recommend Dragon for breeding. That way people can get a taste of what we offer. Also choice Dragons can change whenever just message me.
@Eclipsewolf12 @Veloceraptor @Makalovessoul @catchingadri @ShepherdOfFire @KiliaKit @AuroraK @Venneris @AristosAchaion34 @Pinky12323

Hey peeps! So I was thinking that we could all have a Breeders Choice Dragon post where we each have an image of our recommend Dragon for breeding. That way people can get a taste of what we offer. Also choice Dragons can change whenever just message me.
@souless

that sounds like a good idea, though should probably organize the first post a little better with some rules or something? or instructions for how it works for people other than the breeders

@souless

that sounds like a good idea, though should probably organize the first post a little better with some rules or something? or instructions for how it works for people other than the breeders

Back from a long Hiatus
Pastel-Galaxy-1.png
@Souless

sounds like a great idea though I may need some help. I probably won't be lending out my giraffe/hex males for breeding, not for a little while anyways.
@Souless

sounds like a great idea though I may need some help. I probably won't be lending out my giraffe/hex males for breeding, not for a little while anyways.
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@AuroraK I have the system in which how it works in the little about paragraph, unless you mean the whole process in steps?

@ShepherdOfFire You can just tell me the name of the Dragon you'd like on display at the time being and I'll put them on the front post.
@AuroraK I have the system in which how it works in the little about paragraph, unless you mean the whole process in steps?

@ShepherdOfFire You can just tell me the name of the Dragon you'd like on display at the time being and I'll put them on the front post.
1 2 3 4 5