Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Triple color stud listing- buttglim+more
1 2 3
@Lojo89 Allrighty then. :3 I'm make sure I have plenty of space when the time comes around. Also, you're more than welcome to get first pick of the hatchlings.
@Lojo89 Allrighty then. :3 I'm make sure I have plenty of space when the time comes around. Also, you're more than welcome to get first pick of the hatchlings.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@Lojo89
I'd love to breed him to Lyssa when they're both RTB! :D
I'd also love to breed her to Menthe during their next round of breeding! My Imp is currently being fostered by someone else (they borrowed her for a breeding, and will return her to me when she's bred and her hatchlings are hatched).
@Lojo89
I'd love to breed him to Lyssa when they're both RTB! :D
I'd also love to breed her to Menthe during their next round of breeding! My Imp is currently being fostered by someone else (they borrowed her for a breeding, and will return her to me when she's bred and her hatchlings are hatched).
TFH%20Banner%20FR%20Mini_zpschfnomjl.png
aFNek6P.gifa714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@TheFallenCherry I've added your lovely unnamed imperial girl to the list for Menthe, I'm really pleased he's so popular :') Looks like it'll be quite a while til Menthe is ready but I've got your name down and I'll keep it in mind for sure

I think your noodle boy and my Lyssa is an excellent match. Crystal and facet has really grown on me and I like that they both have gem terts, equal change glimmer or circuit. Lovely.

@ColorfulCredit Sorry I saw this when you first posted it but I just never got around to replying. I'm happy to have the pick of the hatchlings :))
@TheFallenCherry I've added your lovely unnamed imperial girl to the list for Menthe, I'm really pleased he's so popular :') Looks like it'll be quite a while til Menthe is ready but I've got your name down and I'll keep it in mind for sure

I think your noodle boy and my Lyssa is an excellent match. Crystal and facet has really grown on me and I like that they both have gem terts, equal change glimmer or circuit. Lovely.

@ColorfulCredit Sorry I saw this when you first posted it but I just never got around to replying. I'm happy to have the pick of the hatchlings :))
@Lojo89 Great! I can't wait :) I'm really hoping for a more pink shaded SD myself, rose I'd gorgeous!
@Lojo89 Great! I can't wait :) I'm really hoping for a more pink shaded SD myself, rose I'd gorgeous!
@Lojo89 Sure! I don't mind the wait, thanks! :D Glad you like the pairs ^~^
@Lojo89 Sure! I don't mind the wait, thanks! :D Glad you like the pairs ^~^
TFH%20Banner%20FR%20Mini_zpschfnomjl.png
aFNek6P.gifa714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@Lojo89 So I've been trying to sell this girl here, she was previously a perma dragon, but since she hasn't sold yet, I noticed she could possibly make really cute hatchlings with your Mager if you'd be interested in putting them on a Plague nest? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18449935] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184500/18449935_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lojo89 So I've been trying to sell this girl here, she was previously a perma dragon, but since she hasn't sold yet, I noticed she could possibly make really cute hatchlings with your Mager if you'd be interested in putting them on a Plague nest?

18449935_350.png

@wildgrapevine I accidentally started collecting eyeburner red dragons @_@ having plague eyes might give them an edge! Yeah, I'd love to breed them

@wildgrapevine I accidentally started collecting eyeburner red dragons @_@ having plague eyes might give them an edge! Yeah, I'd love to breed them

@Lojo89 Great! I'll pull her off the AH and find them a plague nest! Did you want to just send him over so I can send them both to the hoster? Just make sure to put your username/id in his bio!
@Lojo89 Great! I'll pull her off the AH and find them a plague nest! Did you want to just send him over so I can send them both to the hoster? Just make sure to put your username/id in his bio!
@wildgrapevine sure thing, sending now
@wildgrapevine sure thing, sending now
@Lojo89 I just realized that Raspberry is apparently on a CD, I had completely forgotten she had a leap day nest. I'm sorry for the mix up! If I still have her in 11 days I'm definitely up for seeing what we get :)
@Lojo89 I just realized that Raspberry is apparently on a CD, I had completely forgotten she had a leap day nest. I'm sorry for the mix up! If I still have her in 11 days I'm definitely up for seeing what we get :)
1 2 3