Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Airis' Cute Coatls [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 95
@Airis Yup sure thing, I went ahead and edited my original post and I'll send you a PM with payment in a bit! :D
@Airis Yup sure thing, I went ahead and edited my original post and I'll send you a PM with payment in a bit! :D
@Airis It sounds perfect! Also, I would love to stay on the re-opening pings, and if I'm not already, on the general ping forever! :D Should I send the payment now then?
@Airis It sounds perfect! Also, I would love to stay on the re-opening pings, and if I'm not already, on the general ping forever! :D Should I send the payment now then?
Vj6Vsq3.png
@elani
Sure thing - I've put you on both ping lists. Thanks!

@Atroxi
Wonderful! Yep, go ahead and send payment as soon it's cool with you - there's no rush :)
You are already on the general ping list so you can be assured of re-opening pings forever for as long as you like ^__^

~

I'm off to sleep now so will respond to any further messages tomorrow!
@elani
Sure thing - I've put you on both ping lists. Thanks!

@Atroxi
Wonderful! Yep, go ahead and send payment as soon it's cool with you - there's no rush :)
You are already on the general ping list so you can be assured of re-opening pings forever for as long as you like ^__^

~

I'm off to sleep now so will respond to any further messages tomorrow!
@Airis

Both (in separate versions) would be great, thank you! Sending payment!
@Airis

Both (in separate versions) would be great, thank you! Sending payment!
gM1MTf9.png
[center][quote= Homura]Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7530708] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75308/7530708_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: All of it! Other: N/a[/quote] [quote= Holly]Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19507954] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195080/19507954_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: All of it! Accent: Can I bribe you with some Rainbow wing silks to do his accent? ;u;[/quote] Also, for the apparel, I see that you have one set of the silks done, but in Celadon; will it cost extra to get the Gossamer, or is the same price since you already have them done just in another color? Same for the Witch's apparel on Homura! @Airis[/center]
Homura wrote:
Dragon:
7530708_350.png

Apparel: All of it!

Other: N/a
Holly wrote:
Dragon:
19507954_350.png

Apparel: All of it!

Accent: Can I bribe you with some Rainbow wing silks to do his accent? ;u;

Also, for the apparel, I see that you have one set of the silks done, but in Celadon; will it cost extra to get the Gossamer, or is the same price since you already have them done just in another color?

Same for the Witch's apparel on Homura!

@Airis
CLu4BqN.png
@Airis That's fine, would you be interested in a crimson filet to knock anything off the price?
@Airis That's fine, would you be interested in a crimson filet to knock anything off the price?
Gpasq5f.png
@Airis

Yes not drawing the dove is totally fine to me. You might have to wait for 12 hours since I just put the brewing materials for poison into my pot. Will this work for you :D?
@Airis

Yes not drawing the dove is totally fine to me. You might have to wait for 12 hours since I just put the brewing materials for poison into my pot. Will this work for you :D?
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
Darn, missed it. One day! I should decide in advance who I want to get done this time >.> hrm
Darn, missed it. One day! I should decide in advance who I want to get done this time >.> hrm
You can always find me on Tumblr if you want more of the amazing ME!
Exactly FR time
@Airis

I edited my original post, unaware we could order two at a time... hope that's okay? Since I did add another one, I'd be willing to pay with a gem gene that you'd like or a couple treasure genes, up to you! :3
@Airis

I edited my original post, unaware we could order two at a time... hope that's okay? Since I did add another one, I'd be willing to pay with a gem gene that you'd like or a couple treasure genes, up to you! :3
4PpXUq1.png...
jules
they/them
+2 fr
wishlist
i8IsW1T.gif
@Asina
The apparel that's already unlocked is 5k a piece regardless of colour - I just only show one set on the front page to save on space :)
The only piece of apparel your dragons have that isn't unlocked yet is Homura's staff - Since it's fairly complex I'd charge a 30k sponsor fee for that. Let me know if that's ok or if you'd rather skip it :)
And I'd be happy to do Holly's accent for Rainbow Wing Silks - thank you!

That would make your total:

HOMURA:
Base Price: 50k
Unlocked Apparel: 25k (5*5k)
Staff Sponsor: 30k
TOTAL: 105k

HOLLY:
Apparel: 35k (7*5k)
Accent: Rainbow Wing Silks
TOTAL: 85k + Rainbow Wing Silks

TOTAL FOR BOTH: 190k + Rainbow Wing Silks
Let me know if that's okay!

~

@kazay
Thank you, but I'm afraid I already have an excess of Crimson Filets - sorry!

~

@lightenvee
That's absolutely fine! There's no great rush as I probably won't get to your spot in the list for a day or two :)

~

@foxtrotmuse
Two is fine! I'd be happy to do everything for both your dragons for a gem gene if you are willing - that would be fantastic ;u;
A Shimmer or Butterfly scroll would be plenty, as they're a little cheaper than Iridescent :)
@Asina
The apparel that's already unlocked is 5k a piece regardless of colour - I just only show one set on the front page to save on space :)
The only piece of apparel your dragons have that isn't unlocked yet is Homura's staff - Since it's fairly complex I'd charge a 30k sponsor fee for that. Let me know if that's ok or if you'd rather skip it :)
And I'd be happy to do Holly's accent for Rainbow Wing Silks - thank you!

That would make your total:

HOMURA:
Unlocked Apparel: 25k (5*5k)
Staff Sponsor: 30k
TOTAL: 105k

HOLLY:
Apparel: 35k (7*5k)
Accent: Rainbow Wing Silks
TOTAL: 85k + Rainbow Wing Silks

TOTAL FOR BOTH: 190k + Rainbow Wing Silks
Let me know if that's okay!

~

@kazay
Thank you, but I'm afraid I already have an excess of Crimson Filets - sorry!

~

@lightenvee
That's absolutely fine! There's no great rush as I probably won't get to your spot in the list for a day or two :)

~

@foxtrotmuse
Two is fine! I'd be happy to do everything for both your dragons for a gem gene if you are willing - that would be fantastic ;u;
A Shimmer or Butterfly scroll would be plenty, as they're a little cheaper than Iridescent :)
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 95