Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Airis' Cute Coatls [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95
SLOTS CLOSED

@Honoka @Stenvela
Last two slots are yours! Will get back to you shortly :)
SLOTS CLOSED

@Honoka @Stenvela
Last two slots are yours! Will get back to you shortly :)
@Airis

Aww I barely missed it. :( Can you ping me when you reopen?
@Airis

Aww I barely missed it. :( Can you ping me when you reopen?
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
abf1dc1617ba8f2f529937f3d7b0d6b666677bad.png
@Airis

omg how do I keep missing these, dayum they fill up fast ;3;

Would still liked to be pinged in the future please
@Airis

omg how do I keep missing these, dayum they fill up fast ;3;

Would still liked to be pinged in the future please
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Airis
Can I be re-pinged for next time? :3 I type too slow to get one before it closes ;w;
@Airis
Can I be re-pinged for next time? :3 I type too slow to get one before it closes ;w;
windysmall.png
@Airis
Ahhh howd I miss it, today is just not my day on fr. Missed two adoptable pings and sold a um accent for 650t instead of g. Ah well! Please keep me on the pinglist for next time!
@Airis
Ahhh howd I miss it, today is just not my day on fr. Missed two adoptable pings and sold a um accent for 650t instead of g. Ah well! Please keep me on the pinglist for next time!
@Airis Thanks! Edited my post above. My question was more about a couple of items of apparel that I don't think is on your list, so I'm not sure how much it would be to add that :)
@Airis Thanks! Edited my post above. My question was more about a couple of items of apparel that I don't think is on your list, so I'm not sure how much it would be to add that :)
jIRALXN.png
@Airis darn it! I was on the road and missed this again DX Please keep pinging me whenever slots reopen! Thank you ^^

(and btw congratulations on the demand for your work! ^^)
@Airis darn it! I was on the road and missed this again DX Please keep pinging me whenever slots reopen! Thank you ^^

(and btw congratulations on the demand for your work! ^^)
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Airis Thanks! I meant to edit it, Idk what I did there. Sorry. Yes I'd like a slot please :) Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19435257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194353/19435257_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Autumn breeze, copper steam punk googles, copper steam punk wings, copper steam punk scarf, copper steam punk gloves, copper steam punk tail bobble, (if it's available) green olive wreath Accent: n/a Other: n/a
@Airis Thanks! I meant to edit it, Idk what I did there. Sorry. Yes I'd like a slot please :)

Dragon:
19435257_350.png

Apparel: Autumn breeze, copper steam punk googles, copper steam punk wings, copper steam punk scarf, copper steam punk gloves, copper steam punk tail bobble, (if it's available) green olive wreath

Accent: n/a

Other: n/a
Gpasq5f.png
Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20783005] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207831/20783005_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: All of it, he is set in his permanent outfit. Accent:N/A Other: As long as they are both facing each other, I don't care which one is turned the opposite way. Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20591211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205913/20591211_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Just the Mantle, he likes to play dress up. Accent:N/A Other: Same as above Thank you so much! I just glanced at the site while waiting on my food to come out at dinner with friends, I really appreciate you holding the slot!
Dragon:

20783005_350.png

Apparel: All of it, he is set in his permanent outfit.
Accent:N/A
Other: As long as they are both facing each other, I don't care which one is turned the opposite way.

Dragon:

20591211_350.png

Apparel: Just the Mantle, he likes to play dress up.
Accent:N/A
Other: Same as above

Thank you so much! I just glanced at the site while waiting on my food to come out at dinner with friends, I really appreciate you holding the slot!

Vj6Vsq3.png
Wow, that was some inconvenient downtime! Sorry for the wait, everyone!

PLEASE NOTE
Those of you who were on the Re-Opening Ping List have been removed automatically now that you've claimed a slot. If you would like to stay on it, or to be added to the general ping list, let me know!
Those of you who are on the General Ping List are there forever until you ask to be removed :)

ALRIGHT, maths time!
*cracks knuckles*

~

@HSoup
Sure thing! His apparel's 5k a piece so he totals 65k :)

@Kalvin
No problem! 5k per piece of apparel makes her 60k!

@EmergencyRoom
Absolutely! The leg wraps haven't been sponsored yet but they're pretty simple so is a 10k sponsorship fee ok with you?
If so, your boy comes to:
Base Price: 50k
Accent: 20k
Apparel: 35k (5*5k + 10k)
TOTAL: 105k

@lightenvee
Oooh, deal! The one thing I'm not sure I'll be able to pull off is the Peace Dove - I'll give it a shot but I am hilariously bad at drawing birds (the other two are a little simpler thankfully!) so I may have to surrender - Let me know if that's a dealbreaker x_x (I'll do my best though!)
If that's ok, he adds up to:
Unlocked Apparel: 30k (6*5k) (flowerfall, antlers, hat, cobwebs, herb pouch, cloak)
Sponsored Apparel: Poison Gene (dove, parrot, percher, naturalist adornments, gladeboughs, staff)
TOTAL: 80k + Poison Gene

@Jazz
You're in luck! The Naturalist Adornments just got sponsored one post above you! That makes your apparel 5k a piece for a total of 65k :)

@foxtrotmuse
Since your accent is fairly simple, I'd be happy to take a gene scroll for the full price (adoptable + apparel + accent). Any of the genes in my bribes post is very welcome, but if you need help choosing then I am always desperately in need of Underbelly!

@elani
Sure thing! The sylvan dress is the only piece of her apparel that needs sponsoring but it is pretty fiddly so is a 40k sponsorship cost okay with you?
If so, that comes to:
Unlocked Apparel: 15k (3*5k)
Dress: 40k
TOTAL: 105k (or 65k without the dress if you prefer ^^)

@Catpuccino
Sure thing!
Apparel: 30k (6*5k)
TOTAL: 80k :)

@baeridan
"Clothing accents are suffering." Hahaha you said it! At least she's a little less complicated than Thesis! A Prismatic Silk Scarf would be lovely, thank you! :)
The only piece of apparel that needs sponsoring is the tail drape - would 30k be alright since it's rather fiddly?
That would make your total:
Unlocked Apparel: 30k (6*5k)
Tail Drape: 30k
Accent: Prismatic Silk Scarf
TOTAL: 110k + Prismatic Silk Scarf

@Mithent
Oh, I see! Sorry for misunderstanding!
The leg wraps actually just got sponsored a few posts above you so they'll be the base 5k price for you, and the arm wraps are pretty simple so let's say 10k to sponsor those?
That would make your totals:

CLAY:
Apparel: 25k (3*5k + 10k)
TOTAL: 75k

IRAI:
Baes Price: 50k
Apparel: 10k (2*5k)
TOTAL: 80k

Total for both, with everything included: 155k
Let me know if that sounds okay :)

@Prismakry
Sure thing! Your boy is 60k total :D

@Toriel
Sure thing!

I'd be happy to do open eyes for an extra 5k, making your total 85k.
Would you like them to be normal Ice Flight eyes, or blank white like her cowl makes them look?

@Leenanishere
All of those pieces of apparel are already unlocked so they're 5k a piece.
Apparel: 20k (4*5k)
TOTAL: 70k
Let me know if that sounds good or if you'd rather skip the apparel :)

@Honoka
All of that apparel is already available except the Frigid Emblem which I'd be happy to draw for you for 10k, if that sounds good. That would make your total:
TOTAL: 85k

@Stenvela
To be honest (much as the underbelly scroll tempts me orz), your boy's accent probably won't be super visible on the adoptable so I couldn't in good conscience ask for a bribe for it. Just throw me an extra 10k instead and I'll make sure get gets that bit of extra frosting around the edges :)
Accent: 10k

@kazay
No worries!
All those apparel items are already unlocked except the wreath and the steampunk gloves, which I'd be happy to do for a 10k sponsor each if that works for you. That would make your total:
Unlocked Apparel: 25k (5*5k)
Sponsored Apparel: 20k (2*10k)
TOTAL: 95k
Let me know if that sounds good or if you want to leave anything off :)

@Atroxi
No problem at all!
For Jakal, the only apparel items that aren't available yet are the birdskull necklace and the aviator satchel. Since they're both a bit fiddly, I'd say 15k + 20k if you'd like to sponsor them?
That would make his total:

Sponsored Apparel: 35k
Total for Jakal: 110k

For Faust, the mantle is already unlocked so he is just 55k.

That makes your total total (total) 165k if you'd like everything included. Let me know if that sounds good :)

~

@Evaria
I will be sure to - sorry for the poor timing!

@Arazamatazza
They sure do x_x Sorry! Here's hoping for next time :)

@Kaisen11
Sure thing - I'm sorry! Next time, feel free to just post 'CLAIM' to grab a slot and edit your post at your own speed :)

@Nyubai
Oh no, that's awful luck - I'm sorry about the accent x_x
I'll be sure to ping you next time :)

@Stannum
Will do! And thank you! It's very flattering, if a bit overwhelming ahaha x__x
Wow, that was some inconvenient downtime! Sorry for the wait, everyone!

PLEASE NOTE
Those of you who were on the Re-Opening Ping List have been removed automatically now that you've claimed a slot. If you would like to stay on it, or to be added to the general ping list, let me know!
Those of you who are on the General Ping List are there forever until you ask to be removed :)

ALRIGHT, maths time!
*cracks knuckles*

~

@HSoup
Sure thing! His apparel's 5k a piece so he totals 65k :)

@Kalvin
No problem! 5k per piece of apparel makes her 60k!

@EmergencyRoom
Absolutely! The leg wraps haven't been sponsored yet but they're pretty simple so is a 10k sponsorship fee ok with you?
If so, your boy comes to:
TOTAL: 105k

@lightenvee
Oooh, deal! The one thing I'm not sure I'll be able to pull off is the Peace Dove - I'll give it a shot but I am hilariously bad at drawing birds (the other two are a little simpler thankfully!) so I may have to surrender - Let me know if that's a dealbreaker x_x (I'll do my best though!)
If that's ok, he adds up to:
Unlocked Apparel: 30k (6*5k) (flowerfall, antlers, hat, cobwebs, herb pouch, cloak)
Sponsored Apparel: Poison Gene (dove, parrot, percher, naturalist adornments, gladeboughs, staff)
TOTAL: 80k + Poison Gene

@Jazz
You're in luck! The Naturalist Adornments just got sponsored one post above you! That makes your apparel 5k a piece for a total of 65k :)

@foxtrotmuse
Since your accent is fairly simple, I'd be happy to take a gene scroll for the full price (adoptable + apparel + accent). Any of the genes in my bribes post is very welcome, but if you need help choosing then I am always desperately in need of Underbelly!

@elani
Sure thing! The sylvan dress is the only piece of her apparel that needs sponsoring but it is pretty fiddly so is a 40k sponsorship cost okay with you?
If so, that comes to:
Unlocked Apparel: 15k (3*5k)
Dress: 40k
TOTAL: 105k (or 65k without the dress if you prefer ^^)

@Catpuccino
Sure thing!
Apparel: 30k (6*5k)
TOTAL: 80k :)

@baeridan
"Clothing accents are suffering." Hahaha you said it! At least she's a little less complicated than Thesis! A Prismatic Silk Scarf would be lovely, thank you! :)
The only piece of apparel that needs sponsoring is the tail drape - would 30k be alright since it's rather fiddly?
Unlocked Apparel: 30k (6*5k)
Tail Drape: 30k
Accent: Prismatic Silk Scarf
TOTAL: 110k + Prismatic Silk Scarf

@Mithent
Oh, I see! Sorry for misunderstanding!
The leg wraps actually just got sponsored a few posts above you so they'll be the base 5k price for you, and the arm wraps are pretty simple so let's say 10k to sponsor those?
That would make your totals:

CLAY:
Apparel: 25k (3*5k + 10k)
TOTAL: 75k

IRAI:
Baes Price: 50k

Total for both, with everything included: 155k
Let me know if that sounds okay :)

@Prismakry
Sure thing! Your boy is 60k total :D

@Toriel
Sure thing!

I'd be happy to do open eyes for an extra 5k, making your total 85k.
Would you like them to be normal Ice Flight eyes, or blank white like her cowl makes them look?

@Leenanishere
All of those pieces of apparel are already unlocked so they're 5k a piece.
Apparel: 20k (4*5k)
Let me know if that sounds good or if you'd rather skip the apparel :)

@Honoka
All of that apparel is already available except the Frigid Emblem which I'd be happy to draw for you for 10k, if that sounds good. That would make your total:
TOTAL: 85k

@Stenvela
To be honest (much as the underbelly scroll tempts me orz), your boy's accent probably won't be super visible on the adoptable so I couldn't in good conscience ask for a bribe for it. Just throw me an extra 10k instead and I'll make sure get gets that bit of extra frosting around the edges :)
Accent: 10k

@kazay
No worries!
All those apparel items are already unlocked except the wreath and the steampunk gloves, which I'd be happy to do for a 10k sponsor each if that works for you. That would make your total:
Sponsored Apparel: 20k (2*10k)
TOTAL: 95k
Let me know if that sounds good or if you want to leave anything off :)

@Atroxi
No problem at all!
For Jakal, the only apparel items that aren't available yet are the birdskull necklace and the aviator satchel. Since they're both a bit fiddly, I'd say 15k + 20k if you'd like to sponsor them?
That would make his total:

Sponsored Apparel: 35k
Total for Jakal: 110k

For Faust, the mantle is already unlocked so he is just 55k.

That makes your total total (total) 165k if you'd like everything included. Let me know if that sounds good :)

~

@Evaria
I will be sure to - sorry for the poor timing!

@Arazamatazza
They sure do x_x Sorry! Here's hoping for next time :)

@Kaisen11
Sure thing - I'm sorry! Next time, feel free to just post 'CLAIM' to grab a slot and edit your post at your own speed :)

@Nyubai
Oh no, that's awful luck - I'm sorry about the accent x_x
I'll be sure to ping you next time :)

@Stannum
Will do! And thank you! It's very flattering, if a bit overwhelming ahaha x__x
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95