Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HZ's Art Shop - CLOSED (accepting USD)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36
@Hylozoist
what's your treasure to gem ratio? ;v; i want 2 minis, but It might have to be a mixed payment and I want to get an idea for how many gems I may need
I'm sorry!! I got so distracted by art I didn't realize you were closed oTL
@Hylozoist
what's your treasure to gem ratio? ;v; i want 2 minis, but It might have to be a mixed payment and I want to get an idea for how many gems I may need
I'm sorry!! I got so distracted by art I didn't realize you were closed oTL
@Hylozoist

Ping list please!
@Hylozoist

Ping list please!
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@Hylozoist :D Omg I love your cute arts so much! I found you on the FR artist appreciation post. Please add me to your ping!

Also I just noticed my buddy "ToasterOver" is on your ping list (I think it should be @ToasterOven X3 )
@Hylozoist :D Omg I love your cute arts so much! I found you on the FR artist appreciation post. Please add me to your ping!

Also I just noticed my buddy "ToasterOver" is on your ping list (I think it should be @ToasterOven X3 )
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm

Thank you! And thanks for the correction haha
@StygianForm

Thank you! And thanks for the correction haha
Rve7uPU.png
@StygianForm
Thanks for that catch! And it's a surprisingly common misspelling here. Where is that 'R' coming from? I think toaster ovens are pretty uncommon in not-USA, which might be the cause of the confusion?
@StygianForm
Thanks for that catch! And it's a surprisingly common misspelling here. Where is that 'R' coming from? I think toaster ovens are pretty uncommon in not-USA, which might be the cause of the confusion?
SshqD6Q.png
@ToasterOven No problem! And that could be, indeed... also thank you for sharing my work in that artist appreciation thread! I'd not known of its existence before, now i'm browsing through and ogling at all the amazing artists..
@ToasterOven No problem! And that could be, indeed... also thank you for sharing my work in that artist appreciation thread! I'd not known of its existence before, now i'm browsing through and ogling at all the amazing artists..
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Hylozoist

Yooooooooooooooo I put me down on that pinglist please! *u*
@Hylozoist

Yooooooooooooooo I put me down on that pinglist please! *u*
KBnNaZu.png
I would love to be added to the pinglist!
I would love to be added to the pinglist!
AQ7Vzkz.gif
+3 hours ahead of flight rising
probably at work or asleep

infertile imperial auction | some other link
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@Hylozoist Could I be added to the pinglist for when/if you reopen your shop?
@Hylozoist Could I be added to the pinglist for when/if you reopen your shop?
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36