Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Got starving dergins?
1 2 3 4
Yeah, when I go in vacation
Yeah, when I go in vacation
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I took a plane flight from Germany to the US and still didnt let my dragons drop below 80, it got dangerously close tho

this summer i'll have the same challenge
I took a plane flight from Germany to the US and still didnt let my dragons drop below 80, it got dangerously close tho

this summer i'll have the same challenge
My lowest was 92%. I only feed my dragons once a day.

This summer my family's going on a cruise for 4 days so.. yeah :<
My lowest was 92%. I only feed my dragons once a day.

This summer my family's going on a cruise for 4 days so.. yeah :<
4OQcs93.png
I think I've hit 80.. But that's cuz I don't have constant Internet access
I think I've hit 80.. But that's cuz I don't have constant Internet access
In the ten months I've been playing, they only did once, and that was while I was on vacation.
In the ten months I've been playing, they only did once, and that was while I was on vacation.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
i was on a hiatus for a good while so unfortunately they dropped to 0. it took forever to build up the food store back up :/
i was on a hiatus for a good while so unfortunately they dropped to 0. it took forever to build up the food store back up :/
raffle2.png
i've had mine drop below 80% a few times. usually, those times are busy ones, or bad ones. i can't think of a time where i come on-site and don't feed my dragons.
i've had mine drop below 80% a few times. usually, those times are busy ones, or bad ones. i can't think of a time where i come on-site and don't feed my dragons.
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
I've NEVER dropped below 80%.
I've NEVER dropped below 80%.
i usually subscribe to threads i make so i rather not be pinged on threads i make
thank you~
Nope! Even when I was mostly inactive when I first joined and for a few months after, I always got on once a day to gather and feed dragons. Lowest I have ever gotten was 92%.
Nope! Even when I was mostly inactive when I first joined and for a few months after, I always got on once a day to gather and feed dragons. Lowest I have ever gotten was 92%.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I haven't dropped below 82% except that one time for 3 days when i didn't have internet. I love my bonuses.
I haven't dropped below 82% except that one time for 3 days when i didn't have internet. I love my bonuses.
1 2 3 4