Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rene's Art~Shop Epic Fantasy!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82
@Renepolumorfous

I'd like a ping when you reopen, please!
@Renepolumorfous

I'd like a ping when you reopen, please!
gM1MTf9.png
@Renepolumorfous

I'd love a ping as well, please :D
@Renepolumorfous

I'd love a ping as well, please :D
WCnfyEV.jpg
[quote name="Art-Shop-Announcement"]@Bluedragon @ChibiHearts249 @Toriel @Ashanimus added on the pinglist. Thank you very much everyone for your kind words ^_^ ![/quote]
Art-Shop-Announcement wrote:
@Bluedragon @ChibiHearts249 @Toriel @Ashanimus added on the pinglist. Thank you very much everyone for your kind words ^_^ !
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
[quote name="Art-Shop-Announcement"]@Aim @durrus you are next !Check main post for details and then email me for the commission![/quote]
Art-Shop-Announcement wrote:
@Aim @durrus you are next !Check main post for details and then email me for the commission!
@Renepolumorfous by the gods this is breathtaking! Your work is fantastic! I'd love to be pinged for shop openings, and I'll start saving some cash immediately!
@Renepolumorfous by the gods this is breathtaking! Your work is fantastic! I'd love to be pinged for shop openings, and I'll start saving some cash immediately!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
I... I need on this Wait list. Heart eyes all over the place.
I... I need on this Wait list. Heart eyes all over the place.
@Renepolumorfous

Sadly, I don't get paid until the start of next month, so I can't take you up on the commission. D: Please please please keep me on the wait list though! I'm saving money so I can get art from you.
@Renepolumorfous

Sadly, I don't get paid until the start of next month, so I can't take you up on the commission. D: Please please please keep me on the wait list though! I'm saving money so I can get art from you.
plague3_zpseb3fb867.png
@Guardianess @Sigiele added on the ping list and also thank you very much :D

@Aim Alright note me once you are ready :)

@Aeritah @Sais @lome @Treori ready to order a commission art from me? Check the main post before you do. Thank you!
@Guardianess @Sigiele added on the ping list and also thank you very much :D

@Aim Alright note me once you are ready :)

@Aeritah @Sais @lome @Treori ready to order a commission art from me? Check the main post before you do. Thank you!
@Renepolumorfous ahh, I was interested in trying to pay with FR items, but I see that your wishlist hasa emptied out. do let me know if you find a sudden urge to own any particular set of pixels in the future ^^
@Renepolumorfous ahh, I was interested in trying to pay with FR items, but I see that your wishlist hasa emptied out. do let me know if you find a sudden urge to own any particular set of pixels in the future ^^

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome ah alright! I have plans only on making a custom dragon but I will post a new thread about later :)
@lome ah alright! I have plans only on making a custom dragon but I will post a new thread about later :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82