Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ghostlight Ruins
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 97
AHH! I don't have any Dragons that are leveled that high yet! But I can't wait to get mine up there!
AHH! I don't have any Dragons that are leveled that high yet! But I can't wait to get mine up there!
They look so much cooler at night...
They look so much cooler at night...
umm this is kind of the best thing?? ever?? I LOVE THESE NEW FAMS SO MUCH OH MY GODD
umm this is kind of the best thing?? ever?? I LOVE THESE NEW FAMS SO MUCH OH MY GODD
fr_meraus_l_by_seepranne-d8etimj.gif
Those fams, though.
Those fams, though.
Super excited about this update; only just started fooling around with it a little bit. Place looks great, though I died super fast.

I have a question though; what's the Disoriented Spirit? I mean, dragons can't die right? That's canon. The Disoriented Spirit looks suspiciously like it could have at one point been a dragon...

I mean I don't really mind, to be honest, because it's just so cool; I'm willing to give it a pass as an interesting feature -much like the concept of the coliseum/familiar duality in general, which if you think about it a little too much is kind of creepy. But is there an explanation for it beyond that? Seems to me the creators are usually pretty great about making sure canon stays intact.
Super excited about this update; only just started fooling around with it a little bit. Place looks great, though I died super fast.

I have a question though; what's the Disoriented Spirit? I mean, dragons can't die right? That's canon. The Disoriented Spirit looks suspiciously like it could have at one point been a dragon...

I mean I don't really mind, to be honest, because it's just so cool; I'm willing to give it a pass as an interesting feature -much like the concept of the coliseum/familiar duality in general, which if you think about it a little too much is kind of creepy. But is there an explanation for it beyond that? Seems to me the creators are usually pretty great about making sure canon stays intact.
Wow, spooky.
Wow, spooky.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Must... have.. dragons reach... level 23!
Must... have.. dragons reach... level 23!
Waystone3.gif
This makes me wish my dragons were of a high enough level... maybe I should drop some money on eliminates (why must they be so expensive?!)
This makes me wish my dragons were of a high enough level... maybe I should drop some money on eliminates (why must they be so expensive?!)
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="steelplatedheart" date=2016-02-20 12:49:51] I mean, dragons can't die right? That's canon. [/quote] Since when?
steelplatedheart wrote on 2016-02-20:
I mean, dragons can't die right? That's canon.

Since when?
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Oh wow this is the coolest new set of familiars
Oh wow this is the coolest new set of familiars
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 97