Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ghostlight Ruins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1753555/][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/ghostlight_ruins.png[/img][/url][/center][br] A new venue has been discovered: Crumbling ruins, abandoned and overgrown are being explored and plundered. Those who would test their skills in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum]Ghostlight Ruins[/url] will find they've unearthed more than treasure in their endeavours... [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1753555]Click here to read more about today's update.[/url][/b][more][br][br] [br][br][b][size=4]New Spirits to Befriend[/size][/b] Not all of the spirits that inhabit the ruins are malicious. Many of these beings are simply confused and will follow a calm and caring dragon home! (Who wouldn't want a haunted lair!? Wait, don't answer that...) [center][item=Aer Phantom][item=Lux Spectre][item=otherworldly Aura][item=Somber Spirit] [item=carrioncorn][item=nightmare][item=greybeak reaper][item=tengu caller] [item=infestation hound][item=wraith hound][item=longneck medium][item=longneck scholar] [item=pronghorn stomper][item=wendigo][item=shatterbone vulture][item=tatterwing carcass] [item=disoriented spirit][item=malevolent spirit][/center][br] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/ghostlight_ruins_familiars.png[/img][/center][br] [size=4][b]A Hoard of Loot[/b][/size] The [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum]Ghostlight Ruins[/url] introduces a variety of new items for your dragons to consume, barter or hoard. Finding each of these resources and relics can be a challenge. [center] [item=aer sprite][item=dandelion seeds][item=scary storybook][item=tales of terror] [item=spotted seabeak][item=ragesquid][item=bottled bones][item=enchanted remains] [item=deadweed][item=flameweed][item=delightful wooden unicorn][item=dire wooden toy] [item=humpback anglerfish][item=Deepsea Yawner][item=ceremonial scythe][item=sharpened scythe] [item=infestation maggot][item=bloated maggot][item=ghastly houndskull][item=haunting houndskull] [item=blacktongue pepper][item=golden pepper][item=tallow candle][item=enchanted candle] [item=stomper haunch][item=wendigo haunch][item=greystone deer][item=stag figurine] [item=picked-over bones][item=aged carcass][item=Vulture Idol][item=raptor effigy] [item=bloodfly][item=buzzwing vampire][item=grave dust][item=memorial urn] [/center] [br][br][b][size=4]Additional Updates[/size][/b] [LIST] [*]The Mire is now a level 24 venue (changed from 23-24). [/LIST]
ghostlight_ruins.png

A new venue has been discovered: Crumbling ruins, abandoned and overgrown are being explored and plundered. Those who would test their skills in Ghostlight Ruins will find they've unearthed more than treasure in their endeavours...

Click here to read more about today's update.

New Spirits to Befriend
Not all of the spirits that inhabit the ruins are malicious. Many of these beings are simply confused and will follow a calm and caring dragon home! (Who wouldn't want a haunted lair!? Wait, don't answer that...)
Aer Phantom Lux Spectre Otherworldly Aura Somber Spirit
Carrioncorn Nightmare Greybeak Reaper Tengu Caller
Infestation Hound Wraith Hound Longneck Medium Longneck Scholar
Pronghorn Stomper Shatterbone Vulture Tatterwing Carcass
Disoriented Spirit Malevolent Spirit

ghostlight_ruins_familiars.png

A Hoard of Loot
The Ghostlight Ruins introduces a variety of new items for your dragons to consume, barter or hoard. Finding each of these resources and relics can be a challenge.
Aer Sprite Dandelion Seeds Scary Storybook Tales of Terror
Spotted Seabeak Ragesquid Bottled Bones Enchanted Remains
Deadweed Flameweed Delightful Wooden Unicorn Dire Wooden Toy
Humpback Anglerfish Deepsea Yawner Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
Infestation Maggot Bloated Maggot Ghastly Houndskull Haunting Houndskull
Blacktongue Pepper Golden Pepper Tallow Candle Enchanted Candle
Stomper Haunch Greystone Deer Stag Figurine
Picked-Over Bones Aged Carcass Vulture Idol Raptor Effigy
Bloodfly Buzzwing Vampire Grave Dust Memorial Urn

Additional Updates
  • The Mire is now a level 24 venue (changed from 23-24).
BRUH
BRUH
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Undel, It was mean to tease us. Oh but these are frightful and delightful !
Undel, It was mean to tease us. Oh but these are frightful and delightful !
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
ALL OF MY DREAMS JUST CAME TRUE
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
Oh man this is so cool
Oh man this is so cool
O7IFtNN.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
LF: > Jan/Feb 22nd dragons
[quote name="RoseOfGehenna" date=2016-02-19 22:56:37] ALL OF MY DREAMS JUST CAME TRUE [/quote] SAME HERE BRUH
RoseOfGehenna wrote on 2016-02-19:
SAME HERE BRUH
LWDw43p.png
woo
woo
dGDfEVk.png
Oooooohhh
Oooooohhh
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png