Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello there ♥ I'm new here!
Hi there, my names Lee and i've recently joined Flight Rising and find myself quickly becoming addicted to this place as i'm learning the ropes around here. I just wanted to stop in and say hello and introduce myself to the community. I'm really looking forward to being a part of this site. If you have any pointers for me i'd love to hear them, or just pop in to say hi! ♥
Hi there, my names Lee and i've recently joined Flight Rising and find myself quickly becoming addicted to this place as i'm learning the ropes around here. I just wanted to stop in and say hello and introduce myself to the community. I'm really looking forward to being a part of this site. If you have any pointers for me i'd love to hear them, or just pop in to say hi! ♥
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
Welcome Lee!

This community definitely has an addictive quality to it. Most people here are super friendly and kind and don't even get me started on the art side of this community! I get inspired to write every time I go to someone's lair where they've taken the time to draw or create bios and lore for their Clans.

Welcome Lee!

This community definitely has an addictive quality to it. Most people here are super friendly and kind and don't even get me started on the art side of this community! I get inspired to write every time I go to someone's lair where they've taken the time to draw or create bios and lore for their Clans.

We are made of fear and blood
@Bitters Hi Lee, I'm Leo! :D Welcome to the community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I got pretty sucked into the site for the lore, too, I love reading about other people's clans!

Feel free to pop y and say hello if you want someone to talk to! :D
@Bitters Hi Lee, I'm Leo! :D Welcome to the community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I got pretty sucked into the site for the lore, too, I love reading about other people's clans!

Feel free to pop y and say hello if you want someone to talk to! :D
What do you imagine the effects of a conscious observer might be?
aUKJE16.png
@terranice - Hello Leo, its great to meet you and thank you so much for the welcome :) I have a good friend on this site who has helped me learn quite a bit to learn how things work, but I will keep you in mind if I do have any more questions. You can feel free to say hello to me too if you're ever feeling up for a chat. :) @Wolfra - Yes, i'm beginning to notice that! So many creative people around here. ♥ I actually just got finished drawing one of my dergs for the first time :D Seeing everyone elses art had me feeling inspired too. Thank you so much for the welcome, don't be a stranger :) [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/6905/f/2016/047/7/7/godric__flight_rising__by_uraniumroo-d9s1e50.png[/img]
@terranice - Hello Leo, its great to meet you and thank you so much for the welcome :) I have a good friend on this site who has helped me learn quite a bit to learn how things work, but I will keep you in mind if I do have any more questions. You can feel free to say hello to me too if you're ever feeling up for a chat. :)

@Wolfra - Yes, i'm beginning to notice that! So many creative people around here. ♥ I actually just got finished drawing one of my dergs for the first time :D Seeing everyone elses art had me feeling inspired too. Thank you so much for the welcome, don't be a stranger :)

godric__flight_rising__by_uraniumroo-d9s1e50.png
@Bitters how lovely to see another new member!

Well, if you need any tips/tricks on this site, I'd be more than willing to try and give some of them to you~
@Bitters how lovely to see another new member!

Well, if you need any tips/tricks on this site, I'd be more than willing to try and give some of them to you~
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
Thanks @RedlaSunShowers for the welcome :D I appreciate it. I'll keep you in mind if i need any advice :)
Thanks @RedlaSunShowers for the welcome :D I appreciate it. I'll keep you in mind if i need any advice :)
Hello there, it's a pleasure to meet you! (:
Hello there, it's a pleasure to meet you! (:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Its nice to meet you too!
Its nice to meet you too!
@bitters

Lee, your drawing is super cute! It's cool to see you really getting into this website.
@bitters

Lee, your drawing is super cute! It's cool to see you really getting into this website.
Krista
r5CjlMV.gif