Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Frosted Revelry - Ice Sprite + Shackles
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@DeadlyInformant

Thank you!

1. Sleek Sleet
2. Frosted Skins
3. Defrosted Beauty
4. Icy Veil
5. Frosty Angel
@DeadlyInformant

Thank you!

1. Sleek Sleet
2. Frosted Skins
3. Defrosted Beauty
4. Icy Veil
5. Frosty Angel
Adoptable_-_Zukana13731_Hyacinth.png
@frenklle

Reminder that you've won 8th place in the third round! Please let me know your prize preferences within 24 hours or you'll be dropped to first place in the fourth round. ^^
@frenklle

Reminder that you've won 8th place in the third round! Please let me know your prize preferences within 24 hours or you'll be dropped to first place in the fourth round. ^^
@deadlyinformant
I am sorry to say that I am going on a trip and have no time to write what I want...
Just give me the last thing nerdy over I guess.
Sorry!!
@deadlyinformant
I am sorry to say that I am going on a trip and have no time to write what I want...
Just give me the last thing nerdy over I guess.
Sorry!!
jpj0w0.jpg
Round 4!

All Round 3 prizes have been given out and the prize packs have been updated to show what is still available. All claimed prizes were removed.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.

1. @Cocatrics - Defrosted Skins
2. @Khasuri - Snowy Night
3. @Dorugamon - Unbound Mind
4. @Kvon - Icicle Swirl
5. @RayFisch - Cold Lines
6. @FlyingSquirrely - Skimming Ice
7. @AetherSeer - Frozen River
8. @Kaolyn - Glittering Gems

Once Round 4 finishes I'll move onto announcing the week two costume party winner and sending out the prize for that. And then on the 21st... The Trickmurk Circus raffle will open and those on the pinglist will get a ping to it!
Round 4!

All Round 3 prizes have been given out and the prize packs have been updated to show what is still available. All claimed prizes were removed.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.

1. @Cocatrics - Defrosted Skins
2. @Khasuri - Snowy Night
3. @Dorugamon - Unbound Mind
4. @Kvon - Icicle Swirl
5. @RayFisch - Cold Lines
6. @FlyingSquirrely - Skimming Ice
7. @AetherSeer - Frozen River
8. @Kaolyn - Glittering Gems

Once Round 4 finishes I'll move onto announcing the week two costume party winner and sending out the prize for that. And then on the 21st... The Trickmurk Circus raffle will open and those on the pinglist will get a ping to it!
@DeadlyInformant I shall just wait for the last pack lol.
@DeadlyInformant I shall just wait for the last pack lol.
@DeadlyInformant uuuhh nice i won something :D but before i make the list can i ask two questions? 1. would it be rude to sell those level 25 dragons? and 2. is that adoptable an example? do you have some more indormation about it?

@DeadlyInformant uuuhh nice i won something :D but before i make the list can i ask two questions? 1. would it be rude to sell those level 25 dragons? and 2. is that adoptable an example? do you have some more indormation about it?

Qr1pg0s.png
@RayFisch

You could do whatever you want with level 25s. Just like regular prizes they're yours to sell or exalt or anything.

The adoptable is an example! @NuclearNoxi has any and all information for it and can help provide some information about it. ^^
@RayFisch

You could do whatever you want with level 25s. Just like regular prizes they're yours to sell or exalt or anything.

The adoptable is an example! @NuclearNoxi has any and all information for it and can help provide some information about it. ^^
@DeadlyInformant
1. Icicle Swirl
2. Snowy Night
3. Skimming Ice
4. Glittering Gems
@DeadlyInformant
1. Icicle Swirl
2. Snowy Night
3. Skimming Ice
4. Glittering Gems
uDNAbBS.png
@DeadlyInformant Thanks a ton! <3

1. Snowy Night
2. Defrosted Skins
3. Unbound Mind
@DeadlyInformant Thanks a ton! <3

1. Snowy Night
2. Defrosted Skins
3. Unbound Mind
@RayFisch - As Deadly said, it is indeed a sample. I have two poses- the one one the front is the first here is a sample of the second pose. I haven't figure out how to make crystal or facet look right, but I can do any other gene and I'll do small apparel and simple accents. ^^ Do you need any other info?
@RayFisch - As Deadly said, it is indeed a sample. I have two poses- the one one the front is the first here is a sample of the second pose. I haven't figure out how to make crystal or facet look right, but I can do any other gene and I'll do small apparel and simple accents. ^^ Do you need any other info?
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42