Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [LACED/EDGED]Breeding Rarity Comparisons
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 72 73
@Straif You wonderful, wonderful person! Can I be added to the pinglist for updates please?
@Straif You wonderful, wonderful person! Can I be added to the pinglist for updates please?
Birbs_zps3txwb1so.jpg
Does anyone know the rarity for Imperial and Spirals? I couldn't find it on the spreadsheet and Im attempting to put together something of a hatchery.
Does anyone know the rarity for Imperial and Spirals? I couldn't find it on the spreadsheet and Im attempting to put together something of a hatchery.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@Straif I would like to be on the pinglist if you are doing it now as well :)
@Straif I would like to be on the pinglist if you are doing it now as well :)
@Straif Thank you so much :) I have learned so much already with the help of your guides. Great work that is appreciated!
@Straif Thank you so much :) I have learned so much already with the help of your guides. Great work that is appreciated!
@Arctic

pinging myself so I don't lose this thread! Really helpful!
@Arctic

pinging myself so I don't lose this thread! Really helpful!
z9bVpPy.png
bump
bump
e9oibMK.png
Giraffe & Hex Bump.

I hope they're Uncommon!

Giraffe & Hex Bump.

I hope they're Uncommon!

a7NFvFN.png
[quote name="PostalBromeliad" date=2016-03-06 19:02:49] Giraffe & Hex Bump. I hope they're Uncommon! [/quote]I think [s]giraffe is[/s] both are
PostalBromeliad wrote on 2016-03-06:
Giraffe & Hex Bump.

I hope they're Uncommon!
I think giraffe is both are
8m1fLnk.jpg
@Straif

I'd love to be added to the ping list, please! :)
@Straif

I'd love to be added to the ping list, please! :)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Anyone able to do a quick and dirty comparison? I'm particularly interested in Hex against Peregrine and Giraffe against Poison, Bar and Ripple. :)
Anyone able to do a quick and dirty comparison? I'm particularly interested in Hex against Peregrine and Giraffe against Poison, Bar and Ripple. :)
lGriifT.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 72 73